Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh I see Soph. So you left the compound to go to auntie mamfas, then back to the compound to carve pumpkins for indoors.

Good god, you do Halloween a strange way. I always carve my pumpkins with my children before trick or treating. But you do you Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why would you carve pumpkins at 8pm on Halloween?

Am I the only one volleying them into the bin on 1st November? Seems an absolute waste of time?

My fat hen claws have pressed italic by mistake. Soz xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why would you carve pumpkins at 8pm on Halloween?

Am I the only one volleying them into the bin on 1st November? Seems an absolute waste of time?

My fat hen claws have pressed italic by mistake. Soz xoxo
im turning mine into bird feeders tomorrow 😂😂 nice child friendly activity I won’t let my little one join in with

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He'll be skipping in his short white socks no doubt
Where are you Andioooop?
Inch is Dorothy,Weepy is tin man,
Hi Auntie Mamfa and Uncle whatsyerface
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

For Gods sake. She’s clinging on to this story of absolute altruism harder than the the niece clings on to her coat tails.

Clingon looking very grown up in that pumpkin carving. I worry about Aunty sophs influence on her….
Soph is always cunting about,the person at the door is fiddling around.

Reactions: 19
Off topic slightly, but whilst Hunch is being boring and exploiting her children for content as usual, can anyone point me in the direction of any juicey Tattle threads with excellent chat in them? Feel like I could do with a new drama llama (alpaca) to deep dive into whilst I eat my tea hiding in my kitchen from trick or treaters 😂
Lauren goodger and Katie price are always full of drama 🤣

Reactions: 11
Sleep depervation they both do eff all having kids is hard I struggled with one. But I was also a single mum, with no support.
Needs to give her head a effing shake

Reactions: 18
She’s still boring I see. Guess who was in Maldon today!!? Yes moi.

No offence but definitely not an area I’d choose to live in. Some areas you just visit and can imagine yourself living in… this was not one. What a tit heap.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Off topic slightly, but whilst Hunch is being boring and exploiting her children for content as usual, can anyone point me in the direction of any juicey Tattle threads with excellent chat in them? Feel like I could do with a new drama llama (alpaca) to deep dive into whilst I eat my tea hiding in my kitchen from trick or treaters 😂
Im on this one and the AMG one, it’s nowhere near as fast as this and can be quiet for a few days at a time but she’s a dick who is skint and thinks she’s a clairvoyant, does OF, lies in bed all day smoking weed and doing shrooms, but makes out that she’s living her best bad witch life.

Reactions: 7
Im on this one and the AMG one, it’s nowhere near as fast as this and can be quiet for a few days at a time but she’s a dick who is skint and thinks she’s a clairvoyant, does OF, lies in bed all day smoking weed and doing shrooms, but makes out that she’s living her best bad witch life.
Who is AMG, please? X

Reactions: 5
She’s still boring I see. Guess who was in Maldon today!!? Yes moi.

No offence but definitely not an area I’d choose to live in. Some areas you just visit and can imagine yourself living in… this was not one. What a tit heap.
What brought you here today🤗 It's not a place you stumble upon 🤔
Did you find Soph's tend farm?
We are certainly not a tiny village are we?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who is AMG, please? X
She’s called Thatgurlamg. She used to have quite a good few thousand followers but her account got banned (probably for scamming people on Tarot readings) and she’s got another now. I think she’s also on Tiktok but I don’t use that. She’s just an absolute head who makes out she’s rich but got caught shoplifting plants in Morrisons, has been saying for years she’s got a new album coming out and can’t talk about it yet 😂 she’s just an absolute car crash of a woman. Some of her “songs” are on YouTube too. Oh and she once said (but deleted the story) that her vagina is so tight she has to have a child’s speculum used for her smears. The heartbreaking thing is those kind of speculums are only used on victims of SA. She’s not got a blue tick or that well known, although she thinks she’s famous!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why the feck is poor Ron at 3 1/2 years old not dressed as superman or paw patrol or spiderman or something he actually would enjoy and encourage him to pretend play, that stupid farm theme again 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Proud mama alert

Mini Toes won the pumpkin decorating competition at school today 🏆

He came barrelling out of school with his prize and a certificate absolutely bursting to tell me. 🥰

His teacher told me his pumpkin was “creative and original” 🤣😂🤣 She also said it was obvious he had done it himself and it wasn’t insta perfect ( wonders if teacher is a tattler 🤔)

(it looked like he had used every paint in his paint box then glued anything and everything remotely hallowe’en to it.)

My point is my dining room looked like someone had dropped a bomb whilst my little ones were decorating the pumpkins. I’ll be sweeping up glitter and mini spiders for weeks. There was coloured paint everywhere from fingerprints and paint brush splashes. Bits of tissue paper and bent pipe cleaners. Both boys ended up in the bath after we’d finished and I washed paint out of their hair 🤷‍♀️.
Seeing Ron n Lon sat on a 2ft square mat in the orange room just amplifies how controlled their play is. In Sofas insta perfect world even messy play is confined to that stupid tray and supervised washing of toys or food.

Makes me so sad. When are they going to be allowed to be children not cash cows 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.