Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that ridiculous voice this morning? And the pseudo American accent dropped in a few times. Cringe as duck!! 🥴
To be fair if she did drop all the soppy music and montage crap and went back to how she was in the beginning her sheep would probably love it. She’s not capable of being natural though. She’s too far up her own arse!
Also - while I’m on it - who has time to follow a gazillion YouTube channels when you have small kiddles? I didn’t have time to pee in peace when mine were that age 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ahhh that’s how you achieve the greasy hair look I’ll remember that for next time ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So let me get this straight
Her kids never sleep but she sleeps next to Ron in his room but also in her own bed with len?
She wakes up at 6am every day to do the animas and get ready then starts work at 8am yet she’s sat chatting on insta about getting ready for work and saying she is late at 9/9:30am?
len doesn’t sleep and is often seen downstairs in a brightly lit room playing but in the evening she has to whisper because the kids are asleep?
She has no time for cleaning (or anything for that matter) but manages to binge sky boxsets and follow and watch loads of YouTube?
she is so happy to see molly mae has her candle when only a few months ago molly thanked her for sending it?
Actually blows my mind the sheep don’t see all this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
So if she does you tube. Make sure everyone watches on yewtube.com so she don’t get all the money from it 😂
This is the link so it also stops the views going up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Been following hinch off and on for ages. Not read all the threads thou sorry. Do we know who's living in her old house?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah so the £££ is drying up on Insta so she’s after the £££ on YouTube 🤔 I hear Patreon calling 🙄
Can you buy subscribers I wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's an insufferable witch .....all the blooming best. She's already made her mind up about you tube and has probably bought the camera things she on about. The sheep are already on board according to her messages. It's like when she asks their opinion of a colour or style she's already bleeping done it

Reactions: 28
That weird lip smacking thing made me want to perforate my own ear drums 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah so the £££ is drying up on Insta so she’s after the £££ on YouTube 🤔 I hear Patreon calling 🙄
Can you buy subscribers I wonder 😂
How does Patreon work? I know it's £3.00 a month but can you follow as many people as you want for that money or is it 3 quid for each one?

Reactions: 4
Sopha loves smelling hair, remember her smelling her besties hair when she visited fucko farm? Her mannerisms are very much like her besties too now & Sopha best hurry up cos you are late for ‘work’ better catch that train or get in the car, oh hang on a min it’s just a walk down the stairs & slobbing on the sofa all day isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who puts lipstick on like that?

I have 5 very important points to make on the stories.
1) you don't look like that.
2) you don't look like that.
3) you don't look like that.
4) it's a filter
5) it's a filter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.