Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might actually puke
as she put that lipstick on,she made lip smack noises. I actually could punch her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oooh definitely rattled and worried about money if she’s talking about YouTube. She thinks it will be easier to monetise and that’s possibly true? But I can’t see her having the audience for it. If people are too lazy to hit like on her posts, I doubt they’ll go to another app and sit through ten minutes of chatting. I don’t think she could be bothered filming it either!

I enjoy hate watching her on Insta, but I could not bring myself to sit through a vlog on YouTube. They’re way more brutal with the comments over there too.

Reactions: 28
Ahh, isn't Freda great?

Looks after Sophie's children
Styles Sophie's fireplace
Fiddles with Sophie's husband

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’d have to have the comments off on YouTube which kind of defeats the object if she’s trying to tend connect with her followers Barmy Army 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is that huge thing above her fire. She is literally clueless that picture is far to big for that wall it looks rediculous. Shes ruined a wall that probs cost alot of money (walls hideous) with a giant ugly picture, that isn't even hung properly.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is that huge thing above her fire. She is literally clueless that picture is far to big for that wall it looks rediculous. Shes ruined a wall that probs cost alot of money (walls hideous) with a giant ugly picture, that isn't even hung properly.
I thought it was their sky glass tv

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I AM DECEASED!!

THE WAY THE GOD DAMN WAY!!! SHE HAD THAT HOOVER HOVERING UNDER THE SCREW BEING DRILLED IN SO THAT SPEC OF WALL DUST DIDNT TOUCH THE GROUND!!!! IM DONE. THATS TIPPED ME OVER THE EDGE 😒😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She hangs everything so high. That mirror would drive me crazy because it's not centered on the wall above the paneling

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she do ANYTHING on her own. Mummy needs to decorate the fireplace, she can’t even hang a bloody mirror by herself. I’m sorry but it’s absolutely pathetic and she should be embarrassed. Grow up you absolute child

Reactions: 36
Sophie love, I know you haven't read here since Matthew Hopkins, Witchfinder General, persecuted women across East Anglia but why not ease into YouTube with a couple of Instagram lives? You can actually chat to your followers then, it'd be lovely!
Since being live on insta on Ronnie's 1st birthday 🤭🤭🤭 am I right in thinking she's never done a live again??!!!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t she do ANYTHING on her own. Mummy needs to decorate the fireplace, she can’t even hang a bloody mirror by herself. I’m sorry but it’s absolutely pathetic and she should be embarrassed. Grow up you absolute child
That's exactly what I was thinking. They give her the jobs that a child could do. She can't hang a mirror??? If I had to wait for my husband to do things nothing would ever be done

Reactions: 16
IMG_20221101_125608.jpg

Is the frame wonky?
The brick schlips wonky?
Or the ceiling wonky?

I can't figure it out. The frame is level to the schlips at the bottom but not at the top. But the schlips are level to the ceiling/coving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She’s tit at YouTube, way back when she started Instagram she already did a cleaning type of Vlog😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1696063

Is the frame wonky?
The brick schlips wonky?
Or the ceiling wonky?

I can't figure it out. The frame is level to the schlips at the bottom but not at the top. But the schlips are level to the ceiling/coving.

My OCD has gone into overdrive😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.