Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Aaahhhhhhh my page glitched and I just had this play on a loop 5 or 6 times in a row. I'm having nightmares tonight 😫
Oh God, she definitely does sound like a dog!! That's made me snort like a pig 🤣🤣🤣

Calling a bingo… she’s putting the YouTube feelers out to gauge interest, get the sheep a little bit more baaaaarmy than usual. Then she’ll say she can’t do YouTube because of negativity but she’ll do Patreon instead to keep the nusty trollz out and to get a closer connection with her community.

She’s nowhere near 4.5 million followers I know that but I reckon there’s still a good few thousand die hards that will keep the pounds rolling in as they won’t want to feel like they’re missing out on anything. That’s the kind of cult mentality her followers have.
She would have to provide the content though! One of us will have to join and take one for the team! And she would never know who it was! Tbh Patreon takes a fair bit of input the huns might join but quickly drop.off again. Also apart from the subscriptions how does she make money out of it, or is it just sub funded rather than advertising? It's just that most of her poor content is ads

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

NordieGal

Off topic slightly, but whilst Hunch is being boring and exploiting her children for content as usual, can anyone point me in the direction of any juicey Tattle threads with excellent chat in them? Feel like I could do with a new drama llama (alpaca) to deep dive into whilst I eat my tea hiding in my kitchen from trick or treaters 😂
I went to the new threads section and had a look through to see if anything jumped out at me. It's hard to recommend exactly but that's a start 🥰

Reactions: 5

Mum of two

VIP Member
Ah so the £££ is drying up on Insta so she’s after the £££ on YouTube 🤔 I hear Patreon calling 🙄
Can you buy subscribers I wonder 😂
How does Patreon work? I know it's £3.00 a month but can you follow as many people as you want for that money or is it 3 quid for each one?

Reactions: 4

muchogin

Kate to the party, hard day at work…. But who in their right state of mind even think of pressure washing their patio in winter and when it’s been pouring down with rain?

Essex and Suffolk water haven’t had a ban I don’t think
Im Suffolk and we have not had a water ban at all

Reactions: 4