Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s gagging to start Patreon. Especially now her Insta is dry as duck and she realises her popularity is on the turn. She’ll want to milk the die hards for all she can using the subscription fees…

Problem is, it’ll be hard for her to transition. She’s “created a community” that she just laaaarves SO much guys if she’s honest. To start charging all of her “Insta friends” to view some of her content just won’t fit the brand.
Isn’t Patreon just podcasts though? They never got renewed for their ‘all the best’ podcast did they? So can’t see people paying for her Patreon

Reactions: 11
God I'd love it if she started doing 'paid for' content. Not only would it show how few followers she actually does have, but it'd turn the huns against each other which would be HILARIOUS.
'Well Mrs Hinch said, on her special channel which I PAY for, cause we're her bestest bestest friends for ever and ever'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I watch YouTube for interesting content…her and Hinch are boring af. Remember the podcast shite…yeah that lasted a long time as they were so riveting (might have been I didn’t tune in).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watch YouTube for interesting content…her and Hinch are boring af. Remember the podcast shite…yeah that lasted a long time as they were so riveting (might have been I didn’t tune in).
Do they honestly believe their lives are so interesting that people will pay for it? I imagine they are that narcissistic that they will but what exactly are they doing that is so unique. Their podcast was all about them and their lives and it was dry as sticks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its pathetic how desperate she is to be like Molly Mae...she needs to realise nobody is interested in what she has to say on anything anymore, just consider yourself lucky you’ve earned what you have and duck off Hinchy.

Reactions: 20
Do they honestly believe their lives are so interesting that people will pay for it? I imagine they are that narcissistic that they will but what exactly are they doing that is so unique. Their podcast was all about them and their lives and it was dry as sticks
This they truely believe their own hype as their crap content the die hards go mad for . But she’s got that addicted to buying bots she believes she’s more famous than she is

Reactions: 16
If this is all she does she'll not make it on YouTube 😂 she does absolutely nothing day in, day out. I can't remember the last time she actually flooded her stories with content.

Reactions: 18
Not only do her nostrils disappear her jaw seems to blend into her neck…. You might want to get that looked at sofa . Hope she does YouTube she’ll have an absolute hissy fit over comments she’s a dull as watching paint dry 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would she have “insider information” about the Instagram glitch? Bore off Sophie Zuckerberg 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The only other platform she’ll be able to make money on now that her hype has died down, is Only Fans. Could really lean into the cleaner thing. Too much like hard work for Soph though. And I don’t think the few remaining brand partners she has left would approve 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
" If your like me "
When has she ever said that before?
Never

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What an absolute tit show from her today, she's deluded and desperate and as for weird lip smacking, I wanted to kick her in her dried up fanny, she really is ridiculous, Molly Mae has got herself a stalker

The only other platform she’ll be able to make money on now that her hype has died down, is Only Fans. Could really lean into the cleaner thing. Too much like hard work for Soph though. And I don’t think the few remaining brand partners she has left would approve 😅
She'd fail miserably on OF, she's the least sexy person ever, frankly I'm surprised her and no penis have managed to have two children

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.