Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Thread title by @nursemum12 I'm fank you!

@Wize Owl had the top suggestion but it was too long and I couldn't make it make sense!
So I owe an honorable mention to this beauty:
Ol’Mrs Hinch went to the Pantr y to get poor Hennerz a bone, when she got there just the air fryer was there so poor Hennerz got none.

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere, mark them with "thread suggestion" and keep short and swear free please!

duck me that last thread dragged.

She showed off her air fryer skills by burning a couple of ?cakes? that she and Ron had baked for Janine's birthday.

Of course she blamed Ron, despite being the one who programmed the air fryer.
Mr 'Inch popped up on BBC Essex to talk about his paternity eternity leave. Umm yeah yanno I'm still umm learning yeah yanno guys. Nappies yeah? Yanno? Yeah yanno I'm doing Movember but yanno Soph'd erm divorce me yeah if I grew or shaved erm anyfink. Yanno? Hurrdurr.
BBC done him dirty though, not only did they use a god awful picture but they also spelt his name wrong. Oopsie! They're still learning too!

There was some educational enrichment for the boys in the form of.....washing pumpkins.

She's got so many rooms guysh she just couldn't remember whether she had revealed Lens beige chamber of boredom. But any excuse to have a brag so on she went....

Woe is Sophie, her kids don't sleep so off she went about co -sleeping and the age old "do what's best for you and yours". Not sure what she's trying to get ahead of here as it's typically out of the blue.

The cleaner had been given Thursday off so she popped a quick cleaning reel on. Nothing noteworthy, the usual cleaning clean things with more product than necessary.
And with that, her and Jimbob were off for the weekend to play a birthday game of hunt the acorn.
She returned on Monday morning with some spooky content. Nooo, not cleaning the ectoplasm left by the ghost of the back passage. She lobbed a couple of Oreos on top on of some donuts, an activity that the kids would have loved but it wouldn't be insta perfect content then.
And finally she's remembered Halloween this year and took the the me-mory room to film the boys costumes all tucked up into sandwich bags. Okayyyy....

Sophie Dolphin Rose is losing her grip on Instagram
Jimbob doesn't need a Halloween costume.
Fiddle and Al clearly live in the annexe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Long time lurker not poster here 🙋🏼‍♀️But being the nosy mare that i am i was just wondering, has she had a first floor balcony installed? Just looked online and she put in planning permission for a rear single storey orangery (completed) and a first floor balcony 🤔.

i posted this on the last thread just before it closed so hope you dont mind me posting again😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the recap. I'm amazed you put something together considering how boring she is.

Is she honestly going round her old estate trick or treating? The same "horrible" neighbours she slagged off and they were the reason she had to move to tend farm? She got some neck on her.

Reactions: 48
She sets out these activities but it's always led the what she wants! Why did she need to draw the pumpkins on the canvas?! Why not let them create their own Halloween picture? They are children it doesn't need to look like what she wants it too! How long will them stickers stay upside down on the window

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh tit she's dressing those boys up as farmers isn't she?

And that jumper looks like it's for a dog twice the size of even an obese cocker.

Reactions: 30
I thought those kids had a playroom!?

why are they always playing in that tangerinery thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 81
91621857-9CB4-49A1-8C05-BABC229E1E41.jpeg

That’s a big sandwich bag. *my cats blacker than yours* *she goes to elevenieffe*👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought those kids had a playroom!?

why are they always playing in that tangerinery thing??
Their not allowed to play, move anything out of place and we all know the music over the videos is covering her " be careful, don't spill the paint, right give us a smile for the gram before I pack it all away" you've had your 2 minutes of "fun"

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.