Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we find out if it was a bot clear out or something else? Can see hinch is now back in the green- inch is looking suspicious though
I don’t know how you can loose that many followers in a day and not be buying bots. Either a ton expired or they’ve been cleared out.

Reactions: 13
How she has no time is beyond me since she has no job

One of my brothers works in the nhs, he has 4 children, his wife also works, our parents are dead so we don’t have any family support, he has a large home with more animals that are actually cared for, not shoved in a garden

Rarely mention anything about my family so keeping details limited but really had to put this for once. If she has no time as an unemployed mother of 2 with an unemployed husband and family up her arse all the time with a handful of animals she doesn’t care for (obese dog anyone?)

How on earth do her fans think normal people function?

She’s got absolutely no reason to have no time, how anyone believe this lie, it’s translation for shes got no ideas for content and does duck all all day long so has nothing interesting to say

She’s also thick so she can’t even mention anything of interest as she gets it wrong

We all know the reason she doesn’t post as much nowadays is because she’s a bum who sits in doors all day, occasionally wanking off alpacas and pouring lard down her dogs neck whilst ignoring her kids

Do one Sophie. Let the real adults do actual work and moan

• Heart
Reactions: 67
This reel popped up & I honestly thought it was a young Lonnie, look how similar they are!

B3A73B4A-4CF1-4A3C-8162-2F873E3E0F4F.jpeg

She’s a absolute shite content creator 🤣🤣🤣

mind you I think she always has been, she was never that good in the beginning just posted a load of already clean bog cleaning videos

Reactions: 20
The problem with that Pateron thing is that I don’t believe her followers have the funds to subscribe.
she appeals to low income mothers and women. She doesn’t shop in harrods or Harvey nichs- she goes to b and m.
She may get the followers to get the money in (Jack Monrow has around a 1000 and is really cashing it in but does f all when it comes to the promises she makes so losses them again) but what has she to offer.... nothing.

Companies won't particularly like her to have Patreon as it's subscription-based and in effect private, which doesn't appeal to them so it won't appeal to Hinch.
Unless she gets 1000's at x amount just for the ££££'s. Easy money.

Reactions: 11
She may get the followers to get the money in (Jack Monrow has around a 1000 and is really cashing it in but does f all when it comes to the promises she makes so losses them again) but what has she to offer.... nothing.

Companies won't particularly like her to have Patreon as it's subscription-based and in effect private, which doesn't appeal to them so it won't appeal to Hinch.
Unless she gets 1000's at x amount just for the ££££'s. Easy money.
Patreon won't make her enough money to keep her current lifestyle. 3 quid a month per person, even if she got 1000 that's only 3 grand a month, 750 a week, it's only really an average salary! I couldn't see her keeping 1000 paying subscribers based on the tit content she has! No advertising revenue either. Stick a fork in her, she's done

Reactions: 24
Can’t believe how quiet Grinch is - nothing posted AGAIN today, and presuming not tmrw, unless she’s changed the day of her cleaner.

Got to say SSS Insta has been good today - a funny ad, nice wedding photos on the wall (not tit Desenio) AND cooking a decent meal on her fancy hob (even if it is a HF one!)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe how quiet Grinch is - nothing posted AGAIN today, and presuming not tmrw, unless she’s changed the day of her cleaner.

Got to say SSS Insta has been good today - a funny ad, nice wedding photos on the wall (not tit Desenio) AND cooking a decent meal on her fancy hob (even if it is a HF one!)
*sigh this is not a SS rave thread

Edited spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
*sigh this a not a SS rave thread
Don't be fooled by her
Sss has pictures of her and rose. Two of them up . But none of her and the boys .only one of Joe. You can see who the favourite child is

Reactions: 6
Carrie Hope Fletcher has overtaken Hinch in the ‘fastest moving Tattle threads’. I never used to be able to keep either the Hinch ones…her time is coming to an end and it’s fabulous!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

she paid £20,000 for an Aga! Why is she using that hob though?!?!
we live in an old farm house (not tend) and have an Aga and it would never be off in the winter- a hob purely for adivertissement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.