Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to sound really old and out of touch now but I want to see interesting women on social media. Not youngsters who have made a tit load of money from ??? posing and promoting products, but actual women with interesting ideas, personalities and interests. I have nothing against Molly Mae, but I just don't get it and I understand even less why Hinch wants to emulate that

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She was trying to casually open the drawer, making it look as natural as possible..... but it just looked so awkward didn’t it 😂🤣😂
There is good design and then there is Brad the CAD in Collab with Slofa....and it doesn't spark joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going to sound really old and out of touch now but I want to see interesting women on social media. Not youngsters who have made a tit load of money from ??? posing and promoting products, but actual women with interesting ideas, personalities and interests. I have nothing against Molly Mae, but I just don't get it and I understand even less why Hinch wants to emulate that
I think that’s where Sophie is losing it now ! Especially with tiktok there is such great content on there just a few simple things that I personally love watching are what I eat in a day videos 🙈 I have a weird fixation about what people have for dinner ! People who convert vans and live in them full time ! A day in the life.

I don’t think Sophie feeding her animals and falling to her knees crying her deep throaty laugh / cry every time one of her sons utter a word is really going to cut it for her.

There is some really talented tiktok creators who put a lot of thought and effort into there videos and editing etc with no where near the income she used to earn from her page . I think she’s flapping now and clutching at straws , lockdown was the worst thing that could have happened to her Instagram fame , as it has gave truly talented people the time they probably wouldn’t have had otherwise to set there own pages and show how social media should actually be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think that’s where Sophie is losing it now ! Especially with tiktok there is such great content on there just a few simple things that I personally love watching are what I eat in a day videos 🙈 I have a weird fixation about what people have for dinner ! People who convert vans and live in them full time ! A day in the life.

I don’t think Sophie feeding her animals and falling to her knees crying her deep throaty laugh / cry every time one of her sons utter a word is really going to cut it for her.

There is some really talented tiktok creators who put a lot of thought and effort into there videos and editing etc with no where near the income she used to earn from her page . I think she’s flapping now and clutching at straws , lockdown was the worst thing that could have happened to her Instagram fame , as it has gave truly talented people the time they probably wouldn’t have had otherwise to set there own pages and show how social media should actually be done.
Expect an instagram story about what she’s eating soon 😂

Dinner a mugshot . Tea her mums roasts with the slurps 😂🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And deep down Sophie is seething at Molly mae for opening a home account and doing better then herself 😂 stepping into her lane or so she thinks. Should see Molly mae’s walk in wardrobes. Molly Mae is more natural behind a camera and doing youtube since before love island. Everything is perfect in mollys land. I think she’s full of tit tbh and bored but she is loaded and gets very high engagement. So many young girls want to be her which is sad really. Hinch wants that
Hinch is more like their older embarrassing auntie who tries to act like the youngsters.

The auditable pleasure post - you can change the speed of her lip smacking/dog lapping if you press on the three dots on the right for amusement 🤭
I just did it, as I was doing it my dog was licking and slurping his paws, it was in tandem 😂. I tried to get a voice memo but he stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hinch will never make it off Instagram because she's lazy. She says she can't be bothered to spend hours editing a "wow transition" but thinks she can do a vlog?

It's not that she doesn't have time, she doesn't have the motivation because all she wants is money for nothing.

Look at her early insta posts - 90% I guarantee were taken on the same day and drip posted across a few months, same for old stories. How many times do you think she reused sink shining and pining the loo footage? It's only since she's had the boys that she's realised pre-records and months old posts don't work anymore because life is different every day. Now she's lost interest because it's not an easy dollar when you've got to film, photograph, edit and post content daily to keep up with the algorithm.

She's so up herself she thinks that she's going to keep her relevance, engagement and most importantly - income, wherever she goes and whatever she does. Don't work like that though, Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1697448

Well, looking into RoyOiOi’s eyes 👀 in that photo I can hear his voice, he’s saying “Oh do duck off hunnnnay, let me go and leave me be. Go play with ya cloffssss and barskittttts, I’m only here for the carrots 🥕🤭
Poor Roy looks carrot baton drunk 😵💫 and sophs slyly eye bleeping herself looking smug and weird🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing of interest on Twitter or Google. For someone who's career is going down the toilet she's not trying very hard to produce content.

Reactions: 19
Why is she so obsessed with younger girls, I feel sorry for cling on she's clearly hanging around with her to try and feel like a teenager. Why can't the poor girl go and hang out with friends rather than being confined to babysitting hinch it's fukin weird
Yeah she's like the awkward, gawky one, way older than the rest who stands gormlessly on the periphery never quite being able to join in despite trying desperately. It reeks of desperation.

Has she been dropped by P & G? No mention of her on these wipes! 😮View attachment 1698396
Err yeah there is you nusty troll. Look closer. Middle of the packet in big blue letters. What does that say 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1697448

Well, looking into RoyOiOi’s eyes 👀 in that photo I can hear his voice, he’s saying “Oh do duck off hunnnnay, let me go and leave me be. Go play with ya cloffssss and barskittttts, I’m only here for the carrots 🥕🤭
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around my eyes....3,2,1 hun, you're under, now buy my shite #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie's biggest problems are that she is lazy and complacent.

She doesn't want to meet her fans, no cleaning or home expos for her, she thinks she is above all of that now that the word 'Hinch' is on spray bottles, candles and poor quality lounge wear. Not exactly the high end stuff to keep her pennies coming in. Especially when your husband is still on eternity leave.

Only one thing for it, and she definitely will at some point, have another cash cow baby.

How depressing

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sophie's biggest problems are that she is lazy and complacent.

She doesn't want to meet her fans, no cleaning or home expos for her, she thinks she is above all of that now that the word 'Hinch' is on spray bottles, candles and poor quality lounge wear. Not exactly the high end stuff to keep her pennies coming in. Especially when your husband is still on eternity leave.

Only one thing for it, and she definitely will at some point, have another cash cow baby.

How depressing
Yeah you're right. Who can forget her at the daft cleaning show thing she went to with Trolloman. Trollo full of confidence, marching along, dragging the stupid, awkward Hinch along with her, looking for all the world like a massive kid who was trying to run away, hence the ridiculous hand holding! Made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely changing the subject 😂

but did we ever see that storage room in the outbuilding ever again?! Or did I imagine seeing this? It had a floor fitted with the hinch logo in the middle, like the garage? What was this room? Will we see what become of it ever again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Completely changing the subject 😂

but did we ever see that storage room in the outbuilding ever again?! Or did I imagine seeing this? It had a floor fitted with the hinch logo in the middle, like the garage? What was this room? Will we see what become of it ever again? 😂
It was the loft part of the garage, never seen again. Described as Hinch HQ🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah you're right. Who can forget her at the daft cleaning show thing she went to with Trolloman. Trollo full of confidence, marching along, dragging the stupid, awkward Hinch along with her, looking for all the world like a massive kid who was trying to run away, hence the ridiculous hand holding! Made me laugh
Hinch on day release 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem with that Pateron thing is that I don’t believe her followers have the funds to subscribe.
she appeals to low income mothers and women. She doesn’t shop in harrods or Harvey nichs- she goes to b and m.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.