Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Mama’s Dordgeous Handsomes Boy Hinchclife for the name. Shortened to Cash Cow for everyday ease.

Don’t think he’s arrived yet. I washed the dishes with fairy liquid earlier and the water did not part, as one would expect for the arrival of the new Messiah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Wonder if she will appear on the roof of her local Home Bargains at sunrise tomorrow and present the baby, hoisted above her head, as the Circle Of Life plays from Jamie’s phone in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Oh cmon guys be fair! The majority of us on here are women so can have a certain amount of understanding as to how she’s feeling right now. Hormones raging, and an overwhelming feeling of protection towards her new baby and rightly so.
If I’d known people were making not very nice comments about my new born, I’d be absolutely gutted and very reluctant to post his picture and open him up to further criticism. And I can’t actually believe I’m writing that a new born would be criticised for his foot size, weight or how he looks.
This is just wrong!
We are here regarding her cleaning methods etc not criticising her baby!
Just because she isn’t giving us much material to go by lately, it doesn’t mean anyone is entitled to rip her to shreds for her baby announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
This thread used to be really informative, with good intentions behind the criticism of hinches practices of selling, advertising and “cleaning”. It’s now become very Mumsnet, and quite toxic in some parts and I get everyone (myself included) loves to gossip but I think a line has to be drawn somewhere. I find it really sad that there are people commenting on a baby’s foot size or weight being too small etc, and how dare she not show photos of her baby yet - maybe she just isn’t ready to share a photograph of him yet. Maybe her mother instinct has kicked in and she wants to keep him safe from all the comments and critiques that she gets herself. Whether she disclosed her whole life to her followers beforehand isn’t relevant in my opinion, when a baby’s born so is a mother and it’s only natural to protect them. What is she doing wrong by keeping him private even for a short while?! Stacey Solomon who has been mentioned and applauded a few times also didn’t share a facial photo or the name of her newborn until his due date 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Empen

VIP Member
The cringefest has started already.
Scary that people cry over someone they have never met and probably will never meet.

A filter makes anyone look beautiful hun.
I think that proves my point EXACTLY.
She put make up on knowing that would be screen shot and shared by her creepy army and in papers saying how great she looks etc.
Everyone looks great with filters, butterflies and makeup on.
But you know who if WAY rather share photos of and admire after 6 days?

Stacey Solomon... breastfeeding. With messy hair, bags under her eyes. Tired out of her skull and bloody honest. Not dolled up and pouting.
8DF20120-A777-4F59-A939-CB5B335954AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Helen

Administrator
This thread is locked until there's something to talk about.

Members are not allowed to police what people post - all members are equal here. If you see a comment you don't like or doesn't interest you either keep scrolling, click to ignore the user or report it. Everyone's getting sick of the derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

SunshineRae

VIP Member
My hope now, is that she takes some time out to bond with her baby and adjust to life with a newborn and then takes a look at her current practices and regimes and gives them a total overhaul. I hope she wants her son and any children and grandchildren he may go on to have, to have a world to live in. I hope she wants him to see and know what a Polar Bear is and not just hear stories about a majestic animal that is long since extinct since his kingdom of snow and ice melted away. I hope she strokes his soft, newborn skin and wants to keep it that way and wonders of the effects the many products she uses could have on his delicate skin. I hope she watches the soft rise and fall of his chest as he breathes and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want even a chance of him inhaling the thousands of chemicals she sprays round the house on a daily basis. I hope she gets giddy from that perfect scent of a newborn baby and realises she doesn't need the plug ins, the febreeze, the scent booster organza filled bags and the wax melts. I hope so badly that this baby will make her see the havoc she has been wreaking ( x 2.5Million) on the environment and on people's both physical and mental health and and make positive changes, if only for his sake. 🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Empen

VIP Member
In regards to her comment about Trolls and such not.

1) The irony of your comment getting deleted, Sophie. Perhaps that one will do too- shit isn’t it when you haven’t ACTUALLY posted anything wrong and someone deletes it because they disagreed with your comment...

2) in case you failed to notice, but perhaps it doesn’t fit you trolling agenda, one person made a comment, I’ll paraphrase “that foot is big for a two day old, looks about four weeks.. and before anyone jumps down my neck I’m JOKING”.
I can’t see the trolling there, HOWEVER, like Tattlers do, we also rallied around and didn’t want to be called Trolls, so we reported that comment- and we ALL defended YOU AND YOUR BABY. How crazy is that?? Even though the original poster stated they were joking, we still didn’t want any misunderstanding, and that comment was deleted and you know what else happened, Sophie? Your thread was closed for two days to respect your privacy.

In fact. EVERY TIME you have been called names, personal attacks have been made on you or recently your baby (usually by new members- probably your own Hinchers coming on to cause the trouble to make Tattle look bad- because there WASNT this before hand) majority of members rally around bloody fast and call them out and tow the line. So don’t pull the girl next door innocent me card with us.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Steffols

I can almost understand all the remarks on here about Mrs Hinch. I agree with a lot of it.

But some of you are making fun of a baby.

It feels like sometimes these threads can get just as carried away as the Hinchers.

It’s completey up to Sophie, this child’s mother, whether she posts a picture of her child or not. Regardless of how much she likes to share on insta, this is her baby. It’s different.

Reactions: 60

Bubu

Chatty Member
Seeing as there’s so many congratulations messages on here maybe we could have a whip round for a card and a bunch of flowers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I don't see the need for her to show her baby fully. I don't even understand why anyone thinks they are entitled to see him.
He's a brand new life in this world and he is entitled to privacy. His parents are entitled to enjoy him without sharing him
He's not a new handbag to be shown off.

Why is anyone interested in seeing a strangers baby?
I'm sure Sophie will show him, the urge will be too strong and no way will she pass over the chance to take in cash for baby swipe ups etc.
I would be delighted if she didn't though.
He's not public property

• Heart
Reactions: 50
🎼 Had him on a Thursday and the Gram stood still
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Two fingers for my Army but they'll pay my bills
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Yeah, the Gram stood still
Yeah they pay my bills
And when I get him home
Swipe up Ron Ron Ron
Swipe up Ron Ron

All together (in it) now 🎶🎵🎶

That's "all (in it) together now" sorry, 😉it's a bit early......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
As @Cupcakemum has said- whilst its lovely everyone has now taken up 8 pages on guess the baby name, and several threads before that too... can people still email companies and such not? Just because she isn’t posting and you don’t have anything to post on here doesn’t mean the stuff that is happening has gone away?

I’ve sent literally HUNDREDS of emails to companies, as have a few others, but it shouldn’t just be the same people. If you are all here for the same reason, then please help emailing.

Today in the Scottish Sun they have printed an article from a hincher about washing her oven wracks in Lenor tumble dryer sheets.
I’ve emailed them with how stupid this article is, along with copies of emails from Lenor themselves stating that dryer sheets are not to be used for this reason.
If everyone emails them, they might put out a redaction on said article so that other brain dead idiots won’t copy this.

If people email the electric company hinch was advertising asking them to explain if everyone that signs up- does she get the £40 recommendation fee, they have to answer to someone.

It’s time better spent than guess the currently non existent baby’s name.
This is Tattle, an online gossip and trash forum where posters chose to discuss what they want without fear of over zealous moderation.

If you’re happy to email companies with your concerns carry on but please don’t lecture others on what they should or shouldn’t post, it’s pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Empen

VIP Member
I am so not a fan of this woman this thread is about - in fact I never looked at her til I saw this thread. But I genuinely don’t understand the absolute vendetta people have and the sheer time and energy people put into reporting her, watching her every move and emailing companies to bitch about her. Am I missing something? Why is it such a big deal? Some people on this thread literally think this is the most important thing in the world 😂 and don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely in no way a supporter of hers - just genuinely puzzled
Who said I’m emailing specifically with a vendetta about Hinch? No one.
I have emailed companies for MANY reasons. Would you like a list?

- I’ve emailed poundshoponline because they put out a tweet suggesting people try Zoflora in oil burners. Which is flammable and toxic.
- I’ve emailed ASA because of the constant disregard for advertising laws- which are just that. LAWS. And they are there to protect people.
- I have emailed Zoflora because of the amount of people (not hinch) that have been using their product so irresponsibly and will end up killing themselves in house fires. And quite honestly knowing people are doing this and I haven’t tried to stop it some how, I couldn’t sleep.
- I have emailed Lenor. About Hinch and others using tumble dryer sheets and fabric softener as spray around their houses. This is toxic and highly flammable. And hinch is advertising this to 2.5 million people.
Did you know your home insurance is invalid if you do this and it goes up in flames?
- I’ve emailed shark because hinch shows that you can use shake and vac with their hoovers.
You can’t - it voids the warranty. But no one tells you that.

Edit.

I also emailed the news and got an article in every paper in the uk and watchdog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Paddington_Bear

It’s cheaper to buy than rent- I don’t get this! There’s plenty of help out there to get a mortgage if that’s what you want. It depends how much of a priority it is in your life I suppose! I had my own house at 21, fresh out of uni and got a mortgage. 🤔

It is cheaper to buy than rent yes, but it's a bit presumptuous of you to assume it's possible for everyone.

Paying a monthly mortgage is doable for most but finding 15k up front not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42