Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Okay are renowned for peddling that they have X Wedding or baby pics but then if you actually buy the magazine it’s just a rehash if things that they’ve found online. I have to say that unless they print an official ‘OK’ photo shoot then I’m inclined to agree with her on this.
Yeah it’s the only way we will know. If it’s pics pinched from insta or not. We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 2

a.pain

VIP Member
6lb1 three weeks early is not tiny 😂😂 full term 40+ weeks would be about 8/9lb
I thought it was about half a pound a week at the end? So 6lb 1 at 37 weeks would be about 7.5 pounds full term- but yeah if overdue maybe around 8. Still a decent weight in any case.

Reactions: 2

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I have an acquaintance who treated her pet rabbit like a baby (full on cradling it taking it for walks keeping it in the house) but when she had a baby that sort of treatment stopped (although he was very well looked after!) I never understood it and always thought she was using the rabbit as the child she didn’t have. Wonder if hinch will be the same with dorgeous boy (🤢)

Reactions: 1

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
It wasn’t meant to insult either Mr or Mrs. Hinch, Ronnie or Henry at all! I’ve said that numerous times as well. It still seems to be a massive topic though. I don’t really want to talk about it anymore because it caused a huge outrage and I really don’t want to argue with anybody in here. I had hope the topic had died down by the time I came back.
Of course!

DAKJ

Make him clean the fecking fridge if he has a problem with it
She has enough power and fans to say to her cult it is not 1950 and it’s not right that women’s work is scrubbing all day long. However she just reinforces that.
Just tried to find that but for some reason I’ve been removed and obviously blocked as I can’t find it either 🤔