Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to break up the baby party.
But just in case any one wanted to see what Lenors response was when I emailed about people washing units with their product was.
Pisses me off they'll email this in response but won't release an official statement publically condemning Hinch and her product abuse. All about the money!

Reactions: 24
Hahaha. This made my day! This, I love all this. The whole follow unfollow thing, it’s my grid hun, if I don’t want to see your posts That’s my choice 🤣
They happened to be 'mycarboncopygreyhome' types too that I wasn't even aware I was following. Maybe I need to do a proper clear out and ruffle a few feathers 😈

Reactions: 3
But just in case any one wanted to see what Lenors response was when I emailed about people washing units with their product was.
AND YET they're happy for Hinch to keep promoting them in that way. Delicious capitalism

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My hope now, is that she takes some time out to bond with her baby and adjust to life with a newborn and then takes a look at her current practices and regimes and gives them a total overhaul. I hope she wants her son and any children and grandchildren he may go on to have, to have a world to live in. I hope she wants him to see and know what a Polar Bear is and not just hear stories about a majestic animal that is long since extinct since his kingdom of snow and ice melted away. I hope she strokes his soft, newborn skin and wants to keep it that way and wonders of the effects the many products she uses could have on his delicate skin. I hope she watches the soft rise and fall of his chest as he breathes and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want even a chance of him inhaling the thousands of chemicals she sprays round the house on a daily basis. I hope she gets giddy from that perfect scent of a newborn baby and realises she doesn't need the plug ins, the febreeze, the scent booster organza filled bags and the wax melts. I hope so badly that this baby will make her see the havoc she has been wreaking ( x 2.5Million) on the environment and on people's both physical and mental health and and make positive changes, if only for his sake. 🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 63
AND YET they're happy for Hinch to keep promoting them in that way. Delicious capitalism
Yet they're happy to have her as their main brand ambassador for ongoing ADs and stick her cardboard cut out in shops. Reflects very badly on Procter & Gamble.

Reactions: 15
Anyone see nick from astonish’s comment? Something like goodbye tummy, hello mummy. Just seemed like a crappy congrats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
outrageous that their own brand ambassador, who has a safety advisor by all accounts, goes on national tv promoting using lenor all over the house. I have enough trouble with white gloss paint going yellow without smudging sticky lenor all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now you have received this response, I would write to ITV. They have had her on This Morning promoting the use of Lenor for purposes other than laundry. It really is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
All the ridiculous and irrelevant comments on here and mine keep getting deleted?! It's got like mumsnet here in more ways than one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now you have received this response, I would write to ITV. They have had her on This Morning promoting the use of Lenor for purposes other than laundry. It really is an accident waiting to happen.
Is it just me that has never ever everrrrrrr thought of using it for wiping skirting boards etc. If she likes the smell so much why not just buy spring awakening air freshener 🤯🤯

And so it begins..
That’s insulting to her own baby’s

Reactions: 8
Can we discuss this IDIOT please. Not only is it chemicals in excessive cleaning and products that are killing people. How long before someones neck is broke in this house hold 😫 a liner created for drawers and cupboards being used on the stairs?!

Poundland. Spray. Adhesive.

Poundland.

She sprayed your stairs with something from Poundland and expects it to stay stuck. Someone is going to be running up those stairs, the adhesive (from Poundland, let’s not forget) will give way & they’ll slip, smack their chin on the stairs and bite their own tongue off.
I look forward to the news report.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.