Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet still calls everyone her "best friends"...SURE. Imagine telling your actual best friends they have to wait for a baby reveal! Just show us the kid n F off. Why does everything have to be a reveal
It's gonna be like a YouTube unboxing.......from vag to crib....the ultimate reveal.....

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh there ugly babies. Come on. My one grand daughter looked like a pissed off WWF wrestler. She is cute now tho.
My best friend had the ugliest baby all I could think to say was “nice toes” he was 13lbs so that was odd and a real goober. And she is a stunning woman, 6’3” so all her kids were big and tall. He is nice and “normal”looking now of course.

And hey, the baby does not know or care if it has big feet or not or if someone compliments him or not.
Pissed off wwf wrestler 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Goober 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She'll be making sure shes got a full face on nails done filter ready before she facers her shoppers again l think.

Reactions: 14
I hope she sticks to what she said and keeps her Instagram quite for a few weeks. Those tiny babies grow so fast you blink and they’re in school. 😞

Reactions: 15
Okay are renowned for peddling that they have X Wedding or baby pics but then if you actually buy the magazine it’s just a rehash if things that they’ve found online. I have to say that unless they print an official ‘OK’ photo shoot then I’m inclined to agree with her on this.
Yeah it’s the only way we will know. If it’s pics pinched from insta or not. We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 2
She’s just had a baby , I doubt she’s giving a tit about Tattle .
Of course she cares what tattle says,
we mentioned that she could have had a magazine deal so would withhold a pic ,
and she addressed it directly stating she did not ,
She is clearly sooo insecure to worry about such things , but she is very superficial so it’s hardly surprising 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh cmon guys be fair! The majority of us on here are women so can have a certain amount of understanding as to how she’s feeling right now. Hormones raging, and an overwhelming feeling of protection towards her new baby and rightly so.
If I’d known people were making not very nice comments about my new born, I’d be absolutely gutted and very reluctant to post his picture and open him up to further criticism. And I can’t actually believe I’m writing that a new born would be criticised for his foot size, weight or how he looks.
This is just wrong!
We are here regarding her cleaning methods etc not criticising her baby!
Just because she isn’t giving us much material to go by lately, it doesn’t mean anyone is entitled to rip her to shreds for her baby announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
This thread used to be really informative, with good intentions behind the criticism of hinches practices of selling, advertising and “cleaning”. It’s now become very Mumsnet, and quite toxic in some parts and I get everyone (myself included) loves to gossip but I think a line has to be drawn somewhere. I find it really sad that there are people commenting on a baby’s foot size or weight being too small etc, and how dare she not show photos of her baby yet - maybe she just isn’t ready to share a photograph of him yet. Maybe her mother instinct has kicked in and she wants to keep him safe from all the comments and critiques that she gets herself. Whether she disclosed her whole life to her followers beforehand isn’t relevant in my opinion, when a baby’s born so is a mother and it’s only natural to protect them. What is she doing wrong by keeping him private even for a short while?! Stacey Solomon who has been mentioned and applauded a few times also didn’t share a facial photo or the name of her newborn until his due date 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Induction takes several days. She would have posted she was in hospital

I reckon she had an emergency section
If it was normal then surely she would be home by now?
Not always i was induced at 5pm and delivered my little girl at midnight

I’m just pissed off that I lost a bet with my sister. I bet her a bottle of zoflora that the ‘announcement’ pic would be of Jamie walking down the hospital corridor holding the car seat. Shot from behind and in black and white. Fuming I am, fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah that’s what I’m going off, doubt she would of sent Jamie and the baby home on their own?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.