Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Henry is not a big brother, he is a dog. How long before the poor thing snaps as it’s been moved to the bottom of the pack 😔 he might look happy in this pic but I can imagine that he’s very confused
I wonder if she’s put Henry to bed since the baby has been born?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for the dog. He’s been totally infantilised, and now he will have to come to terms with not being number 1. If he had been treated, ya know, like a dog, it would have been less of an issue.

Reactions: 20
People can say what they want here, posters cannot police other posters posts. Veering off topic is actually quite natural, its no different to commenting on politics while at the same time having a giggle at Teresa May dancing across a stage.

These threads will probably naturally go quieter for a while, Mrs Hinch is allowed to take some maternity leave.

Reactions: 22
And since mentioning it on Here there was no personalised message on her private Instagram. Voila. There now is.
Instead of saying “I’m coming off social media to have a break” ... and then still coming on and posting on magazine pages and your own pages..: how about ACTUALLY coming off it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
l know many mums including myself who didnt announce my babys birth straight away, or put pictures on, i had some family what had not seen him yet and im also a mother off a prem baby, it was hard for me to put pictures on with what i was going through at the time with all mointers on him and things, the bonding sqaures arent a insult to me most prem mums have a lot off other things going on around them, i think shes entilited to get to know her baby before showing the baby full on on instagram, im not sticking up for her because i do find that some off her cleaning tips are no good, but people who comment on the size off the babys feet and things, at the end off the day he is a baby and its awful to point these things out regardless if you like miss hinch or not. i hope shes enjoying her time with him as a family, because it goes so
quick xx

Reactions: 36
I do feel sorry for the dog. He’s been totally infantilised, and now he will have to come to terms with not being number 1. If he had been treated, ya know, like a dog, it would have been less of an issue.
My dog was never really treated like a baby or spoilt like Henry and once I brought my daughter home you could smell the jealousy. She still gets jealous a year and a half later, so I imagine Henry is in jealousy hell. That, or he’s relieved that he’s not being clawed with false nails every 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do people keep saying he’s early? She put on her story saying ‘cmon baby hinch’ rubbing her stomach wouldn’t this mean she was overdue?

Reactions: 10
I come on here to be amused, I'm not easily offended. If someone posts something I think is a bit too close to the knuckle, I just skip on by. I have to say, I get the best laughs here. Some of you have such acerbic wit, makes me cry laughing. As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 27
People can say what they want here, posters cannot police other posters posts. Veering off topic is actually quite natural, its no different to commenting on politics while at the same time having a giggle at Teresa May dancing across a stage.

These threads will probably naturally go quieter for a while, Mrs Hinch is allowed to take some maternity leave.
People cannot say what they want here. I cant say my boyfriend is a big dumb N because I'm on here. There is a report button because it is for other posters to police comments and bring them to the attention of the mods who then delete. About 20 of my posts were deleted yesterday.

And since mentioning it on Here there was no personalised message on her private Instagram. Voila. There now is.
Instead of saying “I’m coming off social media to have a break” ... and then still coming on and posting on magazine pages and your own pages..: how about ACTUALLY coming off it.
But shes not reading here you know shes too busy with her newborn who literally feeds poops and sleeps every 4 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
People cannot say what they want here. I cant say my boyfriend is a big dumb N because I'm on here. There is a report button because it is for other posters to police comments and bring them to the attention of the mods who then delete. About 20 of my posts were deleted yesterday.

But shes not reading here you know shes too busy with her newborn who literally feeds poops and sleeps every 4 hours.
I’d like to think she’s too busy enjoying this new chapter, but I think she will likely still be reading here. She’s so desperate for validation and for ammo against the ‘trolls’ that it’s probably become quite an addiction.
I think if any of us knew that hundreds of comments were being made about our every move we’d find it hard not to look.
Even if it’s not her reading and it’s Jamie imagine reading these things that have been written about the baby.
I saw someone say it’s basically okay because he’s a baby and can’t read...like that is justification for being vile?!

One day he will be able to and if only a few days in people find it totally fine to overstep the mark then I dread to think how much there will be for him to read when he’s old enough.

It’s so uncalled for! It’s one thing to call her out on her behaviour, she’s an adult and fully responsible. But when it is a completely innocent baby that is the joke it surely can’t sit right with most of us on here.
It’s like some people haven’t left school!

Reactions: 27
How do you know she’s not had a snout on here? Her baby may well sleep for 4 hours before next feed so she could have time to go on social media and check what’s being said about her?

And that’s not what @Empen was getting at actually, hinch made a point of having a break off social media so they can enjoy their baby but she’s already put stuff on her Instagram and her personal one too, she’s replied on OK magazines page, then wrote a long story about how they haven’t put it in a magazine etc etc if she claims to be having a break off social media then she needs to actually have a break! Like not post anything online and actually enjoy her baby

Your so quick to judge and you keep getting really snappy with @Empen lately, we are all here to discuss so need to keep it nice and informative

Thanks

Reactions: 25
Unless she means a break from posting stories swipe ups etc when she says she’s having a break? As that is what I would expect from her anyway. She’s just had a baby im sure she doesn’t even want to get dressed never mind post stories etc. It’s a big change for a first time mum I’m sure she’s soaking up every minute of the new born stage. But we all know she doesn’t actually say what she actually means. So who knows

Reactions: 10
This thread is locked until there's something to talk about.

Members are not allowed to police what people post - all members are equal here. If you see a comment you don't like or doesn't interest you either keep scrolling, click to ignore the user or report it. Everyone's getting sick of the derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Why is she sharing pictures of his feet if she doesn’t want to share? If she wants to keep him private them do it don’t do a advent calendar of his body parts. Sharing a different part each day. It’s just creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she sharing pictures of his feet if she doesn’t want to share? If she wants to keep him private them do it don’t do a advent calendar of his body parts. Sharing a different part each day. It’s just creepy.
It's just build up before the OK mag story

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she’s defo doing a mag deal??
She's adamant that there isn't a magazine deal, she even posted a comment on OK mags Instagram post about it which has since been deleted. Gleam might have organised it regardless of her wishes, but I'm just speculating. We'll see!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.