Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people have left or are not as Interested in this thread now, people's comments have been deleted when they shouldn't have been, post of the threads are taken over by stupid comments and discussions. People are genuinely trying to expose her and the dangers of what shes doing to help other people trapped and sucked in by her.

Yeah I get it have a laugh and maybe add some names suggestions/guesses maybe even share a few theories but it's gotten way out of hand

And when people are really trying to do the right thing and say the right things and people jump down their throats and/or edit and delete even move their comments it's wrong, especially when new members who clearly haven't read all 40 threads are aloud to post what they want and side track what's most important here.

@Empen 🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: 18
I am so not a fan of this woman this thread is about - in fact I never looked at her til I saw this thread. But I genuinely don’t understand the absolute vendetta people have and the sheer time and energy people put into reporting her, watching her every move and emailing companies to witch about her. Am I missing something? Why is it such a big deal? Some people on this thread literally think this is the most important thing in the world 😂 and don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely in no way a supporter of hers - just genuinely puzzled
Who said I’m emailing specifically with a vendetta about Hinch? No one.
I have emailed companies for MANY reasons. Would you like a list?

- I’ve emailed poundshoponline because they put out a tweet suggesting people try Zoflora in oil burners. Which is flammable and toxic.
- I’ve emailed ASA because of the constant disregard for advertising laws- which are just that. LAWS. And they are there to protect people.
- I have emailed Zoflora because of the amount of people (not hinch) that have been using their product so irresponsibly and will end up killing themselves in house fires. And quite honestly knowing people are doing this and I haven’t tried to stop it some how, I couldn’t sleep.
- I have emailed Lenor. About Hinch and others using tumble dryer sheets and fabric softener as spray around their houses. This is toxic and highly flammable. And hinch is advertising this to 2.5 million people.
Did you know your home insurance is invalid if you do this and it goes up in flames?
- I’ve emailed shark because hinch shows that you can use shake and vac with their hoovers.
You can’t - it voids the warranty. But no one tells you that.

Edit.

I also emailed the news and got an article in every paper in the uk and watchdog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
These people make me so mad.
Have a look through their accounts and they are all bloody identical! All living in their boring pristine white and grey houses with their chrome candle sticks and crushed velvet furnishings. Living in the cleaning aisle of their local B&M and stinking up their houses with Zoflora and wax melts. An army of Hinch wannabes lining hers and P&G's pockets buying tit they don't need just because Mrs H tells them to, throwing mountains of chemicals and single use plastics at the planet ☹

Reactions: 11
Do some people in here not think it’s important then that people are putting themselves and their families in danger by using flammable products in dangerous ways? Imagine if one of your friends and relatives were doing something as stupid as burning zoflora in a wax burner and the worst thing happened. People need to wake up and smell the coffee and how else are people supposed to have their eyes opened if hinch herself won’t even warn people about these dangers? She obviously knows what people are doing as she will see it on social media, she will see it on here! Yet still says nothing. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I were her and something happened to somebody.

So yeah, this is why the tv and media need to highlight these things! Not because people have a vendetta against her, but for the safety of those doing stupid things without realising!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think any of us here dislike the woman more dislike her practices. I am relatively new here and like to throw the odd comment around but some of them are uncalled for and downright nasty and I think this is why Tattle is getting a bad name. All the longer standing members are trying to do is to prevent something dreadful happening in someone’s house and if they can prevent just 1 disaster then they’ve done a good job. As for Hinch herself she has a massive platform to be able to do some good but all she’s used it for is to spray tit around and dig people out and that to me is wrong.

Little miss Hinch seems like a sweet young girl but she is very impressionable and someone like Hinch could do so much damage to someone like that. She needs to start promoting eco friendly ways to clean (not that she really does clean, more spray stuff around) and if she’s not willing to then she needs to start using products for what they are meant to be used for and get her followers to do the same.

Reactions: 18
I’m personally can’t have a vendetta against somebody I’ve never met. I’m sure Sophie is a different person to ‘Mrs Hinch.’ I’m here because people don’t understand the risks. In 10 minutes alone I’ve had the response ‘I didn’t know it was flammable. I’m stopping this straight away’ from 2 separate people I’ve advised

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I forgot to add on - I’ve also emailed which? After there were so many concerns about the Moses basket too, so I’ve asked them to look into it- given the fact that when hey were asked they ONLY said it was midwife certified and not conformed with the British safety standard checks.
I’ve emailed HULL JOURNAL because people on here asked me too, after they printed a story about a lady who put Zoflora everywhere including her fireplace. (HELLO FIREBALL)

I mean, the list is actually endless.
And to round it off I have complained to Astonish and watchdog about astonish because Nick is just a massive twit.
And I have written an 8 page letter to p&g about their products and how they are being used.

So no. Not all about hinch. (But mainly about her not using products correctly)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm too busy with my job to spend hours sending licherally hundreds of emails.

And dare I say it, if you've got time to do so, you probably need to get out more.
I have a full time job. And children I look after by myself. Run a house, clubs etc. Doesn’t mean I can’t find ten mins to send an email. You have time to come on here, you have time to send an email.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was on FB this morning and saw a video pop up for easy clean up tips for Grease and i thought oh here we go... but it was actually all natural remedies using baking soda / cream of tar tar etc. with reusuable sponges! Was delighted :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for the followers of Mrs hinch they are going to at best feel so foolish when the truth comes out, or for those who suffer with anxiety and depression they will feel crushed ,I do not dislike her or anyone I am not jealous of her , I am embarrassed by some of the comments I read here , some people do just love to hate sadly however there are many good reasons why we need a forum like this to out these influencers people need warning that they are being misled that they are not valued as a friend they are customers Mrs hinch is a business and so many really don’t get this they have completely fallen for the hype they are spending far too much money on completely unnecessary tat and dangerous chemicals somebody has to point this out before a tragedy occurs , the damage to the environment is a fact , that she is a qualified saleswoman is a fact , she is not in the business of making friends but for making money many have not made this connection my sympathy lies with them

Reactions: 17
I'm too busy with my job to spend hours sending licherally hundreds of emails.

And dare I say it, if you've got time to do so, you probably need to get out more.
Bit unecessarily rude!

This is what would happen in any mumsnet threads about social influencers, the thread would become derailed by in fighting and deleted comments. Just goes to prove what a provocative subject social influencing is.

Reactions: 11
So many people have left or are not as Interested in this thread now, people's comments have been deleted when they shouldn't have been, post of the threads are taken over by stupid comments and discussions.
No matter what you do as a mod you can't win. People complain about threads being derailed then complain when some posts are deleted to try to prevent a thread from being derailed. But we try our best to keep it running well for everyone.

I get that some members don't like the topics discussed, but there's really not much going on with this account. Just hit report if you think a thread is getting derailed and if there's a poster you don't agree with you can click to ignore all their posts. :)

Reactions: 13
This is Tattle, an online gossip and trash forum where posters chose to discuss what they want without fear of over zealous moderation.

If you’re happy to email companies with your concerns carry on but please don’t lecture others on what they should or shouldn’t post, it’s pointless.
Fully agree, it's a open forum, let people discuss what they want and leave the thread moderation to the moderators.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think any of us here dislike the woman more dislike her practices. I am relatively new here and like to throw the odd comment around but some of them are uncalled for and downright nasty and I think this is why Tattle is getting a bad name. All the longer standing members are trying to do is to prevent something dreadful happening in someone’s house and if they can prevent just 1 disaster then they’ve done a good job. As for Hinch herself she has a massive platform to be able to do some good but all she’s used it for is to spray tit around and dig people out and that to me is wrong.

Little miss Hinch seems like a sweet young girl but she is very impressionable and someone like Hinch could do so much damage to someone like that. She needs to start promoting eco friendly ways to clean (not that she really does clean, more spray stuff around) and if she’s not willing to then she needs to start using products for what they are meant to be used for and get her followers to do the same.
I disagree I think there is plenty of people on this thread who dislike the woman. The name calling, the getting mad because she might name her baby the same as their child or pet (I mean seriously 🙄).

Its things like this that loses this thread and the people trying to change things (ie the emails etc) their credibility, which is a shame.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I just come on here to catch up on gossip and chat about her. I haven't got the time to send emails and repeatedly report to the ASA. I've done this a couple of times, but it's not something I'm going to do on a regular basis. If people want to put their time and energy into emailing anyone who will listen, then that's great and that's your choice, but no one should be made to feel bad for not choosing to do that. We should be all equal on this forum, no one is above anyone else. Please, let's all remember that.

(By the way, I'm well aware that I've technically just gone against my previous post, before anyone jumps on me, but this is more about having a little bit more respect for other people's views and opinions.)
Sigh.

No one doesn’t have respect for anyone else.

People have just asked that if you have time On 9 pages naming a baby that you don’t know and claim you don’t care about that mich. but you do care chemicals are being misused so much then could you send a thirty second email to a company as well as bitching about it on here.

THAT IS ALL.

gawwdddddd

Reactions: 9
Sigh.

No one doesn’t have respect for anyone else.

People have just asked that if you have time On 9 pages naming a baby that you don’t know and claim you don’t care about that mich. but you do care chemicals are being misused so much then could you send a thirty second email to a company as well as bitching about it on here.

THAT IS ALL.

gawwdddddd
Right, fine and good for you. But stop trying to talk down to people who choose not to do that.

I've deleted my post, I can't be bothered to get into another pointless debate about this.

• Haha
Right, fine and good for you. But stop trying to talk down to people who choose not to do that.

I've deleted my post, I can't be bothered to get into another pointless debate about this.
Not once have I spoken down to anyone.
I have asked people - as a forum if they can all pull together to help because more emails means a louder voice.

But by all means. You sit and continue sending YOUR bitchy replies. 😘

To add to @Qwerty6337 reply, it's the bigger picture. The volume of cleaning products she advocates does nothing more than line company's, like P&G's pockets, it's contributing hugely to the growing problem of single use plastics. I look at Mrs Hinch, and see an unstable woman, obsessed with her appearance, with weird issues over food, dishing out irresponsible advice, and yet so many people have lost sight of their common sense and are idolising her. It is scary.
Fair enough - thanks for your reply!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.