Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest, the one thing I said I needed after having the little one was a daily shower and hair brush. Even thought I was recovering from an emergency csection and needed help to do it all it still happened! So if you happened to drop by I looked like I had my tit together. I didn’t, but it’s amazing how good a shower can make you feel. I was grateful to have my partner with me for 8 weeks to help, and my mum a lot. So it’s not abnormal to look pretty well kept in the early days! I shower and do my hair daily, and I was damn sure that was going to continue once baby arrived. And it did! Not her biggest fan, but it’s quite nice to see a new mum given the time for a bit of self care I think.
That's great for you, you were really lucky having such huge support. Others aren't so lucky, or even if they are they still can't get their tit together because some don't take to motherhood from the start.
It's also great for her that she's got support, but to the large majority who are sitting there not being able to even find time for a wee, never mind put jammas on with no baby sick on them, or brushing their hair, the latest post won't be easy to look at.
Her fawners are that invested they won't care, they think her tit smells of pine ffs, but to the ordinary new mum seeing that will make them feel worthless.
Again, it's easy.. post yourself looking fab, but put a note on saying how grateful she is for 24/7 help and that maybe it took her 6hrs to look like that.
Shes says she's relatable, and as with everything it couldnt be further from the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The cringefest has started already.
Scary that people cry over someone they have never met and probably will never meet.

A filter makes anyone look beautiful hun.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Scary that people cry over someone they have never met and probably will never meet.

I think that proves my point EXACTLY.
She put make up on knowing that would be screen shot and shared by her creepy army and in papers saying how great she looks etc.
Everyone looks great with filters, butterflies and makeup on.
But you know who if WAY rather share photos of and admire after 6 days?

Stacey Solomon... breastfeeding. With messy hair, bags under her eyes. Tired out of her skull and bloody honest. Not dolled up and pouting.
8DF20120-A777-4F59-A939-CB5B335954AB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Shedding tears is weird and creepy. Saying how lovely it is that she's taking time to get to know her new baby, isn't that just normal behaviour? Most new mums do that, its nothing super special, its generally called maternity leave. She looks so full of love and happiness is another comment, how can they tell? She's filtered to the max.

Reactions: 17
I think that proves my point EXACTLY.
She put make up on knowing that would be screen shot and shared by her creepy army and in papers saying how great she looks etc.
Everyone looks great with filters, butterflies and makeup on.
But you know who if WAY rather share photos of and admire after 6 days?

Stacey Solomon... breastfeeding. With messy hair, bags under her eyes. Tired out of her skull and bloody honest. Not dolled up and pouting. View attachment 26022
I absolutely love Stacey, she is so relatable and she definitely looks the happiest of the two women.
She looks absolutely knackered but loving every minute of it x

Reactions: 28

That post has to be the most arselicky post I’ve ever seen!! All new mums can look fantastic if they put a bloody filter on but people want to see the raw new mumness. Honestly her army is so full of crap it’s unreal, crying over an instagrammer because she’s just revealed yet another glimpse of her baby 🙄🙄 (I am aware I’ve just made up a few words 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like someone said earlier either show the baby or don’t. For the people who genuinely like her as a person and care about her life that’s so cruel. All she had to do was post ONE full photo of the baby. But instead she decides to be a tease and show him up to his chin and then film herself blowing a kiss to the camera. *YAWN*

Reactions: 17
Her last story has really annoyed me to be honest. She’s going to paint the picture of the ‘perfect‘ life with a newborn now isn't she (I know that she’s done this for months on her account anyway and it was to be expected) but what happened to keeping it real! This is why I enjoy watching Stacey Solomon's stories, that is what real life with a new born is like. How can she call herself ‘relatable’ to her minions when we don’t even know what she properly looks like without all the filters.

I can’t believe I was taken in by this Hinch woman. Hook, line and sinker. I feel such a fool.

The ironic thing is she is the biggest troll out of them all. Has she any idea the damage she is doing by all her posting pre & post baby.

No Sophie you are not the typical girl next door and you are not relatable – however there are many young Mum’s out there struggling and looking to you for inspiration and I know they will despair when they see that filtered story today. This is not real life.

If you want to be a Kardashian type go for it but don’t try tricking people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope any hinchers who are or have just had a baby dont feel pressured in to 'looking good' as everyones stating.
No tired eyes, no baby bump deflated and no yesterdays pj's still on.

Anyone feeling depressed about not looking great.... go follow stacey solomon. REAL photos, no filters, REAL feelings written and all authentic posts!
Being a mum is hard work, being real is easy!
I am loving Stacey Solomons posts however not all new Mums look like tit ! Its is possible to function normally and keep up most of your routines after a baby (if you want to not saying you should!)
In the same way its possible to have nice things in your house with a toddler and not havedrawing on your walls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Raising tiny humans is hard work and like someone else said I hope people don’t get sucked into believing it is a walk in the park. Away from here in real life I advocate for pre and perinatal mental health in my area.
Social media is by far the most damaging to new mothers these days and it’s so sad to see. There needs to be more raw, real exposure like Stacey is giving.
That stupid bloody filter, hair all in tact etc, she’s just posting for the attention.

Also I like to think I’m a good mum, I have 4 toddlers and i am pregnant it’s bloody hard and I don’t pretend it’s easy either.

The cults going strong 💪🏾 😄 she knows how to keep them on code 😉

Reactions: 8
I decided to join the Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips facebook group because I'm super nosy and was just appalled when I saw posts like this. Why is this even necessary?! Nobody needs that many bottles of the same bloody cleaner under their kitchen cupboard! Why can't Mrs H use her influence to stop encouraging her followers to hoard so much useless crap??

View attachment 25997
I can smell that cupboard from here and it’s making me lightheaded

My baby is ten weeks old and I still don’t manage to brush my hair some days 🤣😂 I think hinchers will praise her for looking good. Which she does but she has a filter on. That filter hides every flaw on your face smooths everything over brightens the eyes and makes the skin look shiny. She isn’t real behind a filter. I just hope people (her hinchers/best friends) don’t kick themselves for not being as good as her. Especially when it looks like she’s living at her mums so she’s not on he really on is she.
Pftttt my toddler is nearly two and I still don’t brush my hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That letshinchandbehappy is a bit cringe. She has pics of Sophie on her posts. A bit stalker is
Followers skyrocketing over her love for MH.

Regarding MrsH:

I bet she’s one of these:

- my baby don’t cry
- my baby sleeps beautifully
- I breastfeed how about you?
- I feel over the moon and had no baby blues
- my house is still spick and span
- My tum looks like I haven’t had a baby

I mean she might not be one of those but the way she’s portraying herself already, yeah.. you know where I’m coming from 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t want my children plastered all over the internet tbh. It’s her choice what SHE wants to do obviously but if she wants to keep him private for a bit longer or until she’s secure enough (which is her worry) she should not show anything of him! All this body part showing is just teasing her people and I’m sure it will leave a bitter taste sooner or later. People have already started to unfollow her and she’s pushing people away by doing this. Soph just enjoy your baby and keep him off SM for a little longer until your completely ready to show him. But for Petes sake stop the body showing nonsense. Your making yourself look silly!
I think it’s having the opposite effect and she knows it that’s why she’s playing it out because of the follower gain

Reactions: 6
If you claim to be relatable than be relatable. If you claim to want privacy, then keep your life private. If you want to stamp out trolling, don't be a troll. If you cant be in it together with those you claim to be, stop saying you're. If you say you're " just a girl cleaning her house" then just be that, stop the constant ads and swipeups. How can you be believed, when you're never consistent or truthful. Stopping asking for one thing and doing another and this thread would cease to exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
the woman is just out and out vain her looks is all she cares about. how many off her "army" have just given birth and will feel so much pressure to look good like shes portrayed herself behind her filter she has the ability to show new mums it's ok not look like super model every day but nope the vain horror witch wont do that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.