Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can almost understand all the remarks on here about Mrs Hinch. I agree with a lot of it.

But some of you are making fun of a baby.

It feels like sometimes these threads can get just as carried away as the Hinchers.

It’s completey up to Sophie, this child’s mother, whether she posts a picture of her child or not. Regardless of how much she likes to share on insta, this is her baby. It’s different.

Reactions: 60
Still raging over eastenders last night saying “hiched” second he said it, I turned the tv over, that’s it, never watching it again ruined it for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can almost understand all the remarks on here about Mrs Hinch. I agree with a lot of it.

It feels like sometimes these threads can get just as carried away as the Hinchers.

It’s completey up to Sophie, this child’s mother, whether she posts a picture of her child or not. Regardless of how much she likes to share on insta, this is her baby. It’s different.
No one is making fun of a baby .

You are an idiot if you think you can see that.

Reactions: 13

👍🏻 Cool.

Also, I’m not an advocate for the entire community at all and I get that some prem mums may have been offended by the bonding squares post but as a mother to a baby who spent 12 weeks in Nicu and still requires oxygen support, it barely registered if I’m honest. We have other things to worry about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t post my baby either, not if the trashy newspapers and sites were going to post it.

Reactions: 9
What a stupid comment. Been thinking for a while that I've had it with tattle as its no longer anti hinching, it's now just personal insults and comments and this one has done it for me. It's a baby ffs what's the matter with you?! Bye all.
I don’t think antihinch is trying to be mean I think it’s just a genuine observation. When my baby was born my health visitor said god he does have a big head im not surprised he got stuck 🤣🤣 I just laughed it off it’s nothing personal. He’s just a big baby. I think on here when the conversation gets flowing It’s easy for people to make jokey comments. It’s not like anyone is going to message Sophie and say how horrible her baby’s foot is there’s nothing wrong with having big feet but I think it’s just surprising. Someone yesterday said he had a big hand. It’s not bullying or mean it’s just observations. If we can’t have jokes what’s the world coming to honestly

Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s an ugly baby and that’s why she doesn’t want to share him. This is a joke by the way before anyone starts 🙃I understand the privacy thing but if it was me I would just post one pic or one worded pic saying Weight etc. I don’t think we’ll grt a picture of herself any time soon will we.
Not to turn this into Mumsnet again but as soon as my daughter was born I was bombarding everyone with photos until they were sick of me, I can’t understand that she doesn’t want to show her baby off? Or is it just me that felt that need? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

I think what some people are meaning is because she always says She doesn’t want to share everything she wants to keep some things private and then she carries on posting things that aren’t house/cleaning related that some people on here find she contradicts herself a lot. She said before she doesn’t want to share pics she’s keeping it private etc but then she posts his foot. Which obvs if she wants to do she can do but I think it’s because she says one thing then does the opposite that’s what people comment on. I’m guessing anyway

I did say I was joking. There is no such thing as an ugly baby in my opinion they’re all gorgeous in their unique ways. I think sometimes on here senses of humour clash. So sorry if I offended anyone I hold my hands up it was a joke. I actually think Sophie is quite pretty so I’m sure her baby is going to be cute

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
People should be allowed to post what they want on here. Whether it’s a personal comment towards Mrs Hinch, or a comment about her not following Ad rules
This is the one place you can freely post without it being moderated (unlike Facebook groups)
Please don’t take that away from people because you’re unhappy with someone’s comment.

Reactions: 18
I’m guessing the next photo will be a picture of Jamie or her holding the baby and all we will see is the size of him from the back. No face photos yet I reckon!

Reactions: 6
If you didn’t like the smell in the bottle why buy it? It’s still gonna be the same smell just not as strong

Might mean this one sponsored ad on insta? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t get that first picture at all. Why on earth would you buy something if you don’t like the smell of it? What??

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="Flossy2019, post: 310798, member]

I did say I was joking. There is no such thing as an ugly baby in my opinion they’re all gorgeous in their unique ways. I think sometimes on here senses of humour clash. So sorry if I offended anyone I hold my hands up it was a joke. I actually think Sophie is quite pretty so I’m sure her baby is going to be cute
[/QUOTE]

Oh there ugly babies. Come on. My one grand daughter looked like a pissed off WWF wrestler. She is cute now tho.
My best friend had the ugliest baby all I could think to say was “nice toes” he was 13lbs so that was odd and a real goober. And she is a stunning woman, 6’3” so all her kids were big and tall. He is nice and “normal”looking now of course.

And hey, the baby does not know or care if it has big feet or not or if someone compliments him or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think what some people are meaning is because she always says She doesn’t want to share everything she wants to keep some things private and then she carries on posting things that aren’t house/cleaning related that some people on here find she contradicts herself a lot. She said before she doesn’t want to share pics she’s keeping it private etc but then she posts his foot. Which obvs if she wants to do she can do but I think it’s because she says one thing then does the opposite that’s what people comment on. I’m guessing anyway

I think she has had some cosmetic work. Def some injections. All babies are lovely I their way. They're designed to be... Maybe not keep the cuteness for ever as they grow but babies are cute.

I personally hope, that she is not one that chooses to sell her poor child put to the devil! I don’t agree with children being plastered all over social media for likes, followers or money! That’s my personal opinion.....but like you say she is dammed either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the reason there is no magazine deal is because there will be a book. And this time there will be “candid never seen before photos” in it. Along with her new tips she’s picked up from being such a pro mummy after a month or two.
Love this 😍

Reactions: 3
But it's actually not. It's not a trolling site. If you want to troll go elsewhere.

So glad others have remarked on the disgusting comments about a baby.
The size of its foot etc etc absolutely disgusting.
Shame on you all.

And people may forget but she was taken to hospital and had an operation during her pregnancy at about 32 weeks so I'm sure she was given the NICU squares because there was a possibility they would be needed. Which is why she went into full baby prep when she got home.

And this site is moderated!!
Very well said 👏🏼
Some of the comments about the baby are just so unnecessary

Reactions: 20
Oh tit I just remembered that I once bought a set of makeup brushes from a swipe up she did. Grrr ☹

Disgusting comments??? Are you being serious??? We said his feet were big and that’s disgusting in the year 2019 now? God people are so bloody sensitive nowadays 🙄

Disgusting comments are the different, trust me!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Flossy2019, post: 310798, member]

Oh there ugly babies. Come on. My one grand daughter looked like a pissed off WWF wrestler. She is cute now tho.
My best friend had the ugliest baby all I could think to say was “nice toes” he was 13lbs so that was odd and a real goober. And she is a stunning woman, 6’3” so all her kids were big and tall. He is nice and “normal”looking now of course.

And hey, the baby does not know or care if it has big feet or not or if someone compliments him or not.
[/QUOTE]
Pissed off wwf wrestler 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.