Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As @Cupcakemum has said- whilst its lovely everyone has now taken up 8 pages on guess the baby name, and several threads before that too... can people still email companies and such not? Just because she isn’t posting and you don’t have anything to post on here doesn’t mean the stuff that is happening has gone away?

I’ve sent literally HUNDREDS of emails to companies, as have a few others, but it shouldn’t just be the same people. If you are all here for the same reason, then please help emailing.

Today in the Scottish Sun they have printed an article from a hincher about washing her oven wracks in Lenor tumble dryer sheets.
I’ve emailed them with how stupid this article is, along with copies of emails from Lenor themselves stating that dryer sheets are not to be used for this reason.
If everyone emails them, they might put out a redaction on said article so that other brain dead idiots won’t copy this.

If people email the electric company hinch was advertising asking them to explain if everyone that signs up- does she get the £40 recommendation fee, they have to answer to someone.

It’s time better spent than guess the currently non existent baby’s name.
This is Tattle, an online gossip and trash forum where posters chose to discuss what they want without fear of over zealous moderation.

If you’re happy to email companies with your concerns carry on but please don’t lecture others on what they should or shouldn’t post, it’s pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is Tattle, an online gossip and trash forum where posters chose to discuss what they want without fear of over zealous moderation.

If you’re happy to email companies with your concerns carry on but please don’t lecture others on what they should or shouldn’t post, it’s pointless.
All of this. I'm sure ofcom have a forum somewhere. BBC Points of View.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like everyone I know and everyone I speak to is talking about plastic waste these days yet the Hinchers are just stubbornly ignoring it all?! It’s scary and adds to the cult like feel of the whole Hinch craze
Guess the rest of us will just have to work doubly hard to cut down on waste because these Hinchers insist on adding even more!

I don’t think they have time to watch anything on TV. Especially something informative. They’re too busy cleaning. I mean hinching 😬 I'd put money on them not even bothering with recycling either.
It's on at the same time as Love Island so they're probably watching that...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading some of those comments; the one about hinch being such a massive part of their day gives me chills and sads in equal measure 😬
I know right! Tbh I already feel sorry for that baby a lot of them are going to think its a communal baby.
And the way the comments are congratulating the poster saying 'hope you take a few days/wishing you all the best' that makes me confused as hell. Surely they would know that isn't her 🤦‍♀️🤷

Reactions: 6

Fully aware what site it is.
It’s also not mumsnet.
Do you tag everyone else that asks people to send emails to people or just me? I’m pretty sure you were happy when I managed to get all the articles done and watchdog involved two weeks ago.
Merely asking for help amongst 9 pages of the same baby names- which is more than Any hinch fan club page I’ve seen so far- is literally not much to ask.
Yall more desperate for this baby to arrive than the army are. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just been scrolling through those littlemisshinch and Lucybuild accounts... Just out of curiosity how on earth do you buy a flamin house at 20 years of age? I mean on a serious note how the duck do they do it?? And yes I’m jealous 😂😂 I’m 38 years old and still bloody renting. I can’t afford a deposit 😂😂 At 20 I didn’t even have the money to move out let alone buy a house.
Exactly what I was thinking!! It actually baffles me 😂

Reactions: 3
Surely if she has calved then there would be a deal with OK! Or Hello magazine to show off little eBay swipe-up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s also not mumsnet.
Do you tag everyone else that asks people to send emails to people or just me? I’m pretty sure you were happy when I managed to get all the articles done and watchdog involved two weeks ago.
Merely asking for help amongst 9 pages of the same baby names- which is more than Any hinch fan club page I’ve seen so far- is literally not much to ask.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
OMG I've just watched littlemisshinch...it's actually very scary! It's like she believes they are best friends... Scary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also not mumsnet.
It’s a forum where stuff shouldn’t be taken too seriously , that’s how I view it .

Each to their own of course and yes you’re doing great work, I applaud you 👏🏻.

Reactions: 10
It’s also not mumsnet.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
I think it will be announced at lunchtime or early evening depending when her highest engagement times are.

OMG I've just watched littlemisshinch...it's actually very scary! It's like she believes they are best friends... Scary
And the saddest part is Mrs Hinch just sees a bunch of shoppers and swipe up opportunities.
By all means enjoy what you do, but littlemisshinch should be trying to forge her own path. Not just copy exactly what Hinch does.

Reactions: 12
And the saddest part is Mrs Hinch just sees a bunch of shoppers and swipe up opportunities.
By all means enjoy what you do, but littlemisshinch should be trying to forge her own path. Not just copy exactly what Hinch does.
Exactly - enjoy what you do by all means, and I do feel sorry for her (i just hope she's not as savy as Hinch and this isn't all a ploy for more followers and to get extra messages) but i do think it just goes to show many people are trying to be just like her but haven't opened IG accounts.
I just can't imagine sleeping in something that has been sprayed in disinfectant... unless I was in a hospital!

Reactions: 4
I agree with @Cupcakemum and @Empen
I think it’s only fair if you have an issue with something MH does, rather than come here and whinge on a forum, do something constructive and send an email. It doesn’t take any longer. Yes we’re all here for a whinge but we all also want her to take responsibility for what she does, and that won’t happen unless people make a stand. Some people have worked really hard to push against the media that is currently so far up her arse they’re tickling her tonsils and have started getting what she’d consider ‘negative press’ but is in fact the truth out.

This is how things like climate change and plastic pollution got so bad in the first place - people always thought ‘oh someone else will do something about it. I’ll just moan about it’

Reactions: 17
I am so not a fan of this woman this thread is about - in fact I never looked at her til I saw this thread. But I genuinely don’t understand the absolute vendetta people have and the sheer time and energy people put into reporting her, watching her every move and emailing companies to witch about her. Am I missing something? Why is it such a big deal? Some people on this thread literally think this is the most important thing in the world 😂 and don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely in no way a supporter of hers - just genuinely puzzled
I’d say trying to stop dangerous practices, people mixing chemicals with children in the house, kids/pets getting chemical burns because of tips people are following, people turning their houses into potential fireballs by coating them in flammable chemicals, killing aquatic life is pretty important in the grand scheme of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so not a fan of this woman this thread is about - in fact I never looked at her til I saw this thread. But I genuinely don’t understand the absolute vendetta people have and the sheer time and energy people put into reporting her, watching her every move and emailing companies to witch about her. Am I missing something? Why is it such a big deal? Some people on this thread literally think this is the most important thing in the world 😂 and don’t get me wrong, I’m absolutely in no way a supporter of hers - just genuinely puzzled
To add to @Qwerty6337 reply, it's the bigger picture. The volume of cleaning products she advocates does nothing more than line company's, like P&G's pockets, it's contributing hugely to the growing problem of single use plastics. I look at Mrs Hinch, and see an unstable woman, obsessed with her appearance, with weird issues over food, dishing out irresponsible advice, and yet so many people have lost sight of their common sense and are idolising her. It is scary.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.