Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
School staff using Zoflora now 😲 also really bothers me her bullet points don’t line up
Our assistant head emailed us a week or so ago asking us to start prepping of offices for year group moves and advising us to “go all Mrs Hinch”.

Needless to say the whole pastoral team at my school now know my thoughts on the the subject.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If you didn’t like the smell in the bottle why buy it? It’s still gonna be the same smell just not as strong

I can’t find anywhere an actual Febreeze advert made by them with her in it. So therefore if it is her own advert, that she has made herself, not made by P&G then yes, she needs to declare it as an AD. X
Might mean this one sponsored ad on insta? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My hope now, is that she takes some time out to bond with her baby and adjust to life with a newborn and then takes a look at her current practices and regimes and gives them a total overhaul. I hope she wants her son and any children and grandchildren he may go on to have, to have a world to live in. I hope she wants him to see and know what a Polar Bear is and not just hear stories about a majestic animal that is long since extinct since his kingdom of snow and ice melted away. I hope she strokes his soft, newborn skin and wants to keep it that way and wonders of the effects the many products she uses could have on his delicate skin. I hope she watches the soft rise and fall of his chest as he breathes and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want even a chance of him inhaling the thousands of chemicals she sprays round the house on a daily basis. I hope she gets giddy from that perfect scent of a newborn baby and realises she doesn't need the plug ins, the febreeze, the scent booster organza filled bags and the wax melts. I hope so badly that this baby will make her see the havoc she has been wreaking ( x 2.5Million) on the environment and on people's both physical and mental health and and make positive changes, if only for his sake. 🙏🏽
Took a break from the threads it all got a bit much and a little nasty but this is best thing I've read on here for a long time well said 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t find anywhere an actual Febreeze advert made by them with her in it. So therefore if it is her own advert, that she has made herself, not made by P&G then yes, she needs to declare it as an AD. X
I think it was Febreeze taking her insta videos and using it. I’m mostly wondering whether this now means even if she just uses the spritz hashtag it has to be used with AD and as we know she’s tit at that. We can complain to ASA

Reactions: 6
🎼 Had him on a Thursday and the Gram stood still
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Two fingers for my Army but they'll pay my bills
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Yeah, the Gram stood still
Yeah they pay my bills
And when I get him home
Swipe up Ron Ron Ron
Swipe up Ron Ron

All together (in it) now 🎶🎵🎶

That's "all (in it) together now" sorry, 😉it's a bit early......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
🎼 Had him on a Thursday and the Gram stood still
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Two fingers for my Army but they'll pay my bills
Da do Ron Ron Ron
Da do Ron Ron
Yeah, the Gram stood still
Yeah they pay my bills
And when I get him home
Swipe up Ron Ron Ron
Swipe up Ron Ron

All together (in it) now 🎶🎵🎶

That's "all (in it) together now" sorry, 😉it's a bit early......
Your imagination at 7am is outstanding... what's your secret?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do not understand the bleeping fuss surrounding this woman...

she can use a bit of polish and a cloth...

woopdefuckingdoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If you didn’t like the smell in the bottle why buy it? It’s still gonna be the same smell just not as strong

Might mean this one sponsored ad on insta? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The Febreeze one is fine, because at the top under the product it states sponsored. 😊

The other image doesn’t need add or anything because someone has bought it with their own money, so isn’t advertising it as she’s not being paid or asked to by the company.

Reactions: 5
The Febreeze one is fine, because at the top under the product it states sponsored. 😊

The other image doesn’t need add or anything because someone has bought it with their own money, so isn’t advertising it as she’s not being paid or asked to by the company.
The Febreze one says sponsored because it’s an ad by Febreze itself, not Hinch. The person who saw it isn’t following Febreze and only saw it because it’s a promo.

Reactions: 2
The Febreze one says sponsored because it’s an ad by Febreze itself, not Hinch. The person who saw it isn’t following Febreze and only saw it because it’s a promo.
It was originally a hinch post that had all her AD, P&G declarations on etc. They’ve cut that off and edited it into a Febreze video. But the declaration on this comes under sponsored. That’s why it doesn’t need AD. That’s what I was saying

It was originally a hinch post that had all her AD, P&G declarations on etc. They’ve cut that off and edited it into a Febreze video. But the declaration on this comes under sponsored. That’s why it doesn’t need AD. That’s what I was saying
I get you but my point is that a company doesn’t need to label its own products/posts as ADs surely? This is showing as sponsored because they’re marketing.

So I'm admittedly being pedantic here, but out of curiosity. When she's at her parents house, and her dad is cleaning stuff ( while she films it cackling) its always stuff she promotes. Should it then say #AD?

Reactions: 8
I had my baby boy on Monday,
Spent all day on Tattle on Tuesday,
Came home to toxic heaven on Wednesday,
Cried my eyes out on Thursday,cos’ I couldn’t make dollar on the gram....
But by Friday,I will be back with the swipe ups and money grabbing posts....
( Sing 🎤 to Craig David.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.