Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Ronnie??

With a bit of luck she could get a marketing deal with Ronseal off the back of that and get those garden fences finished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ozilla

Just purely out of curiosity... why do so many of you clearly follow her and still watch her videos if you don’t like her or what she does? Not trying to hate but I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t just unfollow? 🤔
To gossip about her and slag her off. Are you not paying attention here? And no one needs to follow her to see her stories, she’s public. So don’t worry your head about people unfollowing, they mostly already don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I have a theory that she’s waiting until she’s recovered from the birth so that she isn’t inundated with messages of advice about how to heal her perineum or scar (if she had a section), how to sit/lay comfortably, what pads to use, what big knickers are best etc. etc. and until feeding is established. Again to avoid the breast v’s bottle debate because there would be no point once it’s established and again to avoid lots of the advice - have you tried this nipple cream, try expressing to boost your supply, how many ounces is he on, what do you clean his bottles with, you should use hungry baby milk etc. etc. I’m not sure why but I also have a feeling she may want to completely breeze over her birth story, unless it’s to say it was a vaginal birth with no pain relief. All of the above, she is well within her rights to do, and I actually think it would be the best thing to do, to avoid a lot of well meaning, but an the end of the day, pointless and unwanted advice - a new Mum will do what she feels is right for her and her baby. It can be unnerving enough when your granny and mum are telling you you’re doing something wrong, just because they did it a different way 40/50 years ago, let alone 2.5 millions strangers....sorry I mean Hinchers/Shoppers/Best Friends. Hopefully she just listens to her own instincts and the advice of her Midwives and Health Visitors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Leelee93

Chatty Member
This thread is soo funny it went from arguing to congratulating Hinch on her baby, back to arguing within the space of 10 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Empen

VIP Member
As @Cupcakemum has said- whilst its lovely everyone has now taken up 8 pages on guess the baby name, and several threads before that too... can people still email companies and such not? Just because she isn’t posting and you don’t have anything to post on here doesn’t mean the stuff that is happening has gone away?

I’ve sent literally HUNDREDS of emails to companies, as have a few others, but it shouldn’t just be the same people. If you are all here for the same reason, then please help emailing.

Today in the Scottish Sun they have printed an article from a hincher about washing her oven wracks in Lenor tumble dryer sheets.
I’ve emailed them with how stupid this article is, along with copies of emails from Lenor themselves stating that dryer sheets are not to be used for this reason.
If everyone emails them, they might put out a redaction on said article so that other brain dead idiots won’t copy this.

If people email the electric company hinch was advertising asking them to explain if everyone that signs up- does she get the £40 recommendation fee, they have to answer to someone.

It’s time better spent than guess the currently non existent baby’s name.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
I'm too busy with my job to spend hours sending licherally hundreds of emails.

And dare I say it, if you've got time to do so, you probably need to get out more.
I have a full time job. And children I look after by myself. Run a house, clubs etc. Doesn’t mean I can’t find ten mins to send an email. You have time to come on here, you have time to send an email.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
I think that proves my point EXACTLY.
She put make up on knowing that would be screen shot and shared by her creepy army and in papers saying how great she looks etc.
Everyone looks great with filters, butterflies and makeup on.
But you know who if WAY rather share photos of and admire after 6 days?

Stacey Solomon... breastfeeding. With messy hair, bags under her eyes. Tired out of her skull and bloody honest. Not dolled up and pouting. View attachment 26022
I absolutely love Stacey, she is so relatable and she definitely looks the happiest of the two women.
She looks absolutely knackered but loving every minute of it x

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
Please let’s stop about the baby weight and all that shit! It’s a baby for God’s sake!!! They pop out every 7 seconds 🙄 Just be happy he’s healthy that’s what counts. I don’t think im the only one finding this a very sensitive subject.

• Haha

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
School staff using Zoflora now 😲 also really bothers me her bullet points don’t line up
Our assistant head emailed us a week or so ago asking us to start prepping of offices for year group moves and advising us to “go all Mrs Hinch”.

Needless to say the whole pastoral team at my school now know my thoughts on the the subject.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Empen

VIP Member
How do you know?
I didn’t say he Definitely isn’t born.
But she has done this MANY times. Especially since building has been on at home, she’s been silent during the day until late at night and then comes on with a full face of slap and has said she’s been asleep all day (clearly hasn’t) and that she’s been in undated with messages if she had baby. She knows it’s causing a flurry around it all. There’s more of a stir than the royal baby it’s stupid. And now even Tattle is doing it. 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s what she wants and why she drip feed things.
Like the bonding squares two weeks ago.
Then the quick flash of the “coming soon” image on her stories from her baby shower then took it down.
Then the birthing ball with the “baby’s head is all the way down and ready” to get people talking
Then she did the hospital video in the night.

Yet remember, she then says she doesn’t want to share everything.
But she’s happy to share all those bits that keep everyone hanging on her every word.
It is all well thought out plans.

Ellsbells

I come on here to be amused, I'm not easily offended. If someone posts something I think is a bit too close to the knuckle, I just skip on by. I have to say, I get the best laughs here. Some of you have such acerbic wit, makes me cry laughing. As you were

• Heart

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
For someone who publicly said she is taking a social media break she isn’t doing very well is she?
I’ve seen her comments on other Instagram profiles every day since the baby was born 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
If you claim to be relatable than be relatable. If you claim to want privacy, then keep your life private. If you want to stamp out trolling, don't be a troll. If you cant be in it together with those you claim to be, stop saying you're. If you say you're " just a girl cleaning her house" then just be that, stop the constant ads and swipeups. How can you be believed, when you're never consistent or truthful. Stopping asking for one thing and doing another and this thread would cease to exist!

• Heart

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
People cannot say what they want here. I cant say my boyfriend is a big dumb N because I'm on here. There is a report button because it is for other posters to police comments and bring them to the attention of the mods who then delete. About 20 of my posts were deleted yesterday.

But shes not reading here you know shes too busy with her newborn who literally feeds poops and sleeps every 4 hours.
I’d like to think she’s too busy enjoying this new chapter, but I think she will likely still be reading here. She’s so desperate for validation and for ammo against the ‘trolls’ that it’s probably become quite an addiction.
I think if any of us knew that hundreds of comments were being made about our every move we’d find it hard not to look.
Even if it’s not her reading and it’s Jamie imagine reading these things that have been written about the baby.
I saw someone say it’s basically okay because he’s a baby and can’t read...like that is justification for being vile?!

One day he will be able to and if only a few days in people find it totally fine to overstep the mark then I dread to think how much there will be for him to read when he’s old enough.

It’s so uncalled for! It’s one thing to call her out on her behaviour, she’s an adult and fully responsible. But when it is a completely innocent baby that is the joke it surely can’t sit right with most of us on here.
It’s like some people haven’t left school!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I guess the reason she has done that is a dig at us here on Tattle, to let her "friends" on her own page know that we had thought she was going to get a mag deal?
She doesn't do anything without a reason behind it.
She’s just had a baby , I doubt she’s giving a shit about Tattle .

Reactions: 26

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Why is she sharing pictures of his feet if she doesn’t want to share? If she wants to keep him private them do it don’t do a advent calendar of his body parts. Sharing a different part each day. It’s just creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26