Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! Until they fix it. Who’s they!! I have people like that. That’s the type of person who doesn’t care about the planet or the fact we’re killing exotic animals. The planet isn’t going to fix itself 😡
Retailers do have a responsibility to give the customer more options but at the same time they didn't force this woman to hoard an entire basket full of plastic rim blocks! I hate the whole "It's not my fault!" attitude.

Reactions: 7
Ok so address the large foot comment, which lots of people disagreed with, but don't show the points about, misuse of products, the overuse of products and the encouragement of over buying said products. Oh and the fact you were failing to follow ASA rules for the most part. Selective sharing MH. Lets not forget the sharing of a user and sending a whole heap of dislike her way! (regarding the ss on Rosie Ramseys post)

Reactions: 20
Saw this on Instagram today......
Haha! Not nice is it when your comments get deleted is it Soph!
Also not nice when people target you. No one should target an adult or child over an appearance, but maybe if she used her head she would think maybe how she felt about that is how people feel when her army go after people.. and then get personal! Hypocritical as normal

Reactions: 10
Haha! Not nice is it when your comments get deleted is it Soph!
Also not nice when people target you. No one should target an adult or child over an appearance, but maybe if she used her head she would think maybe how she felt about that is how people feel when her army go after people.. and then get personal! Hypocritical as normal
And recording unsuspecting neighbours and pensioners going about their own business and videoing them without consent for patronising story content

Reactions: 9
But these are not comments on hinchs page she’s coming over here to look!! Don’t come on here, simple 🤷🏾‍♀️ You’ve got enough up your arse comments on your posts, why do you feel compelled to come onto a forum to a thread for those that don’t like your cleaning account on insta?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok so whereas I agree about the comments about her baby’s foot, she also needs to take a look at her own comments section when her “army” are unleashing attacks on people who ask innocent questions. Also she has done a fair bit of trolling in her time, with the tweets we’ve seen and releasing that dm with the girls name on it so she got relentlessly trolled and didn’t she launch an attack on TOM? So that’s just to name a few, I wonder how she would feel if all of this was brought up when she’s trying to act all sweet and innocent 🤔

Also on that post the person was messaged through insta dm so what’s that got to do with Tattle? She mentions the petition to get it shut down but if we are moaning/talking about them on here then it keeps us off their comments and out of their dm’s. Oof now I’m off on one, they are trying to silence people because they don’t like them!! If you don’t like what people are saying change your ways or don’t read it.....simples 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In regards to her comment about Trolls and such not.

1) The irony of your comment getting deleted, Sophie. Perhaps that one will do too- tit isn’t it when you haven’t ACTUALLY posted anything wrong and someone deletes it because they disagreed with your comment...

2) in case you failed to notice, but perhaps it doesn’t fit you trolling agenda, one person made a comment, I’ll paraphrase “that foot is big for a two day old, looks about four weeks.. and before anyone jumps down my neck I’m JOKING”.
I can’t see the trolling there, HOWEVER, like Tattlers do, we also rallied around and didn’t want to be called Trolls, so we reported that comment- and we ALL defended YOU AND YOUR BABY. How crazy is that?? Even though the original poster stated they were joking, we still didn’t want any misunderstanding, and that comment was deleted and you know what else happened, Sophie? Your thread was closed for two days to respect your privacy.

In fact. EVERY TIME you have been called names, personal attacks have been made on you or recently your baby (usually by new members- probably your own Hinchers coming on to cause the trouble to make Tattle look bad- because there WASNT this before hand) majority of members rally around bloody fast and call them out and tow the line. So don’t pull the girl next door innocent me card with us.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can someone please enlighten me the fascination with this woman? she tidies up her bleeping house, has no talent apart from being able to spray a bit of bleeping air freshener here and bastard there...

aim higher folks, choose new heroes, aspire to be something more than a glorified bleeping housewife.

duck me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok so address the large foot comment, which lots of people disagreed with, but don't show the points about, misuse of products, the overuse of products and the encouragement of over buying said products. Oh and the fact you were failing to follow ASA rules for the most part. Selective sharing MH. Lets not forget the sharing of a user and sending a whole heap of dislike her way! (regarding the ss on Rosie Ramseys post)
She just blocks people who point out how detrimental to the environment her cleaning tips are. I wonder if she'd ever explain that one.

Reactions: 8
For someone who publicly said she is taking a social media break she isn’t doing very well is she?
I’ve seen her comments on other Instagram profiles every day since the baby was born 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For someone who publicly said she is taking a social media break she isn’t doing very well is she?
I’ve seen her comments on other Instagram profiles every day since the baby was born 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's always the ones that declare they're taking a break from SM that are straight back on there within days. Happens across my FB friends all the time.

Reactions: 12
And one more thing Sophie.

Tattle is not the reason you do not go out, what do you think is going to happen? Everyone in here is going to show up at your doorstep? Your crazy Hinch army who say it “their baby too” and have actually cried over it are more likely to rock up at your door, believe me.
You claim MANY MANY time you have NEVER been the type to go out; and have always been the one to stay indoors (although your personal insta said otherwise before you deleted all the pictures of you pissed out ya skull)... but again that doesn’t fit your trolling agenda does it. 😡

Make that two things.

You aren’t doing a magazine deal, not because of trolling, you said it’s because you didn’t want to “sell him” and wanted to share him in your own way, with your Hinchers....

Give me strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course she only sees the message about the babys foot, and not the hundreds of messages afterwards telling that person that they are wrong.

'I shared a photo of my babies foot to be TOLD it's weird' as far as I know, most of us tend to keep out of her DMs? Her choosing to come onto a public forum to read about peoples opinions of herself is not you being personally told things by trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooo she’s just shared a video of herself post baby. She does look totally in love even if she is covered in filters and glam 🤣

Point of her last story was? Just some more teasing keep her hinchers interested

Reactions: 15
What a weird thing to say!! Does she think HRH Hinch is some sort of spiritual entity that carries the souls of lost children or something! The only time I feel this would be an acceptable response would be to the parents who lost a child and donated their organs.
Absolutely! But where did she say that and to who? If there’s no true behind it then those are just mean rumours as much as I can’t stand the woman and her fake life it would be really rude.

Point of her last story was? Just some more teasing keep her hinchers interested
I hope she losers followers doing this. You can only do it for a certain amount of time before people get irritated and feel teased.

Reactions: 4
She looks so happy doesn’t she

But please Sophie. We all no how tiring it is to be a new mum. No make up etc. Bags under our eyes. Please please don’t make out a baby slots into your life and routine perfectly. I couldn’t even brush my hair

She looks so happy doesn’t she

But please Sophie. We all no how tiring it is to be a new mum. No make up etc. Bags under our eyes. Please please don’t make out a baby slots into your life and routine perfectly. I couldn’t even brush my hair
I looked happy on photos and in front of people. Inside I felt like a bag of s**t, my daughter wouldn’t settle at all for the first year.

She is doing everything she can to hide his face while keeping herself on social media.
Which is fine if she hadn’t made out like it was “everyone’s baby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.