Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby should have always have been kept separate, her ‘cleaning’ account is her business, there was never any need for her to make it as personal as she has.
She said after the birth she was taking a break from insta...Well take a break then! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She should treat it like going on maternity leave since her cleaning Instagram is basically her job.

Reactions: 14
I have to say, the refusal to show his face is really annoying. She’s making it clear that her followers just aren’t worthy of seeing his face, but she’s prepared to throw out a few crumbs (a foot here, a foot there) to keep them all salivating.

He’s just a baby. We’ve all seen one.

Same applies to Harry & Meghan. I find it very high handed.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I love that right after she said she was signing off to take a social media break, she couldn't help post again to brag about 'Hinching' being mentioned on Eastenders 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She should open up another account , one dedicated to the baby and keep her cleaning one (I say that lightly) for its intended purpose , her home.

Reactions: 4
I don't see the need for her to show her baby fully. I don't even understand why anyone thinks they are entitled to see him.
He's a brand new life in this world and he is entitled to privacy. His parents are entitled to enjoy him without sharing him
He's not a new handbag to be shown off.

Why is anyone interested in seeing a strangers baby?
I'm sure Sophie will show him, the urge will be too strong and no way will she pass over the chance to take in cash for baby swipe ups etc.
I would be delighted if she didn't though.
He's not public property

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't see the need for her to show her baby fully. I don't even understand why anyone thinks they are entitled to see him.
He's a brand new life in this world and he is entitled to privacy. His parents are entitled to enjoy him without sharing him

I'm sure Sophie will show him, the urge will be too strong and no way will she pass over the chance to take in cash for baby swipe ups etc.
He's not public property
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 10

He's not public property
I personally think she shouldn’t show the baby but I don’t agree with her sharing any of him them. Why share little bits of his body if you want to protect his privacy . She obviously doesn’t care about his privacy that much. Posting little teasers of her baby for her sometimes unhinged followers is unreal. Like she is goading them . If she is saying she is taking a break then take it. It’s all to keep engagement up on her channel and all carefully planned .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Maybe the little one should have been kept as a separate entity all together? I think (maybe incorrectly) most people here aren't saying she should share him. But just keep him private if she wants, her prerogative. But not snippets here and there.

Maybe the little one should have been kept as a separate entity all together? I think (maybe incorrectly) most people here aren't saying she should share him. But just keep him private if she wants, her prerogative. But not snippets here and there.
100% agree x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree too. I wouldn't be sharing snippet of my baby through my work and if this is her job she should keep him entirely separate. Give the baby some privacy.

• Heart
Totally agree! Loads of people keep their kids private, only show the back of their heads etc.
If she does share his face you know hundreds of hinchers will be sharing the pic! I defo wouldnt want my precious newborns photo shared on hundreds of strangers instas

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love that right after she said she was signing off to take a social media break, she couldn't help post again to brag about 'Hinching' being mentioned on Eastenders 🙄
She might see that as a plus, extra exposure and all that however it was said by the dumbest character 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree! Loads of people keep their kids private, only show the back of their heads etc.
If she does share his face you know hundreds of hinchers will be sharing the pic! I defo wouldnt want my precious newborns photo shared on hundreds of strangers instas
That's a really good point! yes he'd be shared countless times!

Reactions: 3
The issue I think is that he's almost been a free for all since she announced she was pregnant.
"We're on this journey together"
"I can't wait for you all to meet baby hinch"

People now feel entitled to a piece of him in a sense.

She's already done no cleaning stories/posts in days. No swipe ups. If she doesn't post anything she knows that follower count of hers will start to diminish. The social media world is a fickle one. People move on to the new thing rather quickly. So it's a classic bait move. A tease to keep people interested.

Reactions: 20
We will see if there is much pillow fluffing and cleaning now the baby is here.

• Haha
We’ve got another one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted in Hinch Army Cleaning Tips on Facebook
Hang on are those the grates that go in an oven?

I personally think she shouldn’t show the baby but I don’t agree with her sharing any of him them. Why share little bits of his body if you want to protect his privacy . She obviously doesn’t care about his privacy that much. Posting little teasers of her baby for her sometimes unhinged followers is unreal. Like she is goading them . If she is saying she is taking a break then take it. It’s all to keep engagement up on her channel and all carefully planned .
I think Jamie has put a kaibosh on ronnie being used as a marketing ploy. And good for him for hopefully putting his foot down.

Reactions: 10
The issue I think is that he's almost been a free for all since she announced she was pregnant.
"We're on this journey together"
"I can't wait for you all to meet baby hinch"

People now feel entitled to a piece of him in a sense.

She's already done no cleaning stories/posts in days. No swipe ups. If she doesn't post anything she knows that follower count of hers will start to diminish. The social media world is a fickle one. People move on to the new thing rather quickly. So it's a classic bait move. A tease to keep people interested.
Her follower count has gone up, exponentially so. The account is now at 2.6 followers with a lot of what look like bot accounts following other large “blue ticked accounts”.

I know when her account has been put into fake follower apps it shows up as having a lot of genuine followers, so I don’t understand why this would be. Unless there’s some sort of super shielded sneaky way of gaining fake followers undetected. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why people are trying to dictate what she can and can't post on her own Instagram about her own baby?

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why people are trying to dictate what she can and can't post on her own Instagram about her own baby?
No-one is dictating, it's just a discussion, that's all. If you are pro-Hinch, then welcome to Tattle but this is the 'rant' thread. There is a Hinch thread in the rave section though if that's more your bag.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.