Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes and that’s totally fine but don’t post pictures at all then. Why post bits of his body if you want to keep it to themselves. It’s creepy .
I don’t think she’s gonna win either way, if she showed nothing there’d be speculation about why not, she posts little bits and it’s ‘creepy’, if she did the whole Instagram announcement there’d have been something negative said. Let’s all just be glad that the baby is safely delivered and healthy and she’s not doing 50 swipe-ups & ADs a day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Empen

VIP Member
Ok 6 pages of baby names.

It’s starting to look like a hinch fan club. Can we just...: stop?

• Haha
  • Heart

currypeh

Speaking of baby name predictions, in my part of Essex I keep hearing names that skirt the line between super cutesy and East End gangster - Ronnie, Reggie, Lenny, Teddy... that kind of thing. So that’s my prediction. I think the name will end in an -ee sound to match Sophie, Jamie and Henry.

Grey or Greyson is a genius shout though 😄
Congrats to maytoseptember, you called it 6 weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
How she gave birth to him, feeds him, named him, loses weight after having him, quite frankly I couldn’t give a flying frig!
Don’t know what’s going on on here right now tbh, but it’s worse than the hinch page! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
l know many mums including myself who didnt announce my babys birth straight away, or put pictures on, i had some family what had not seen him yet and im also a mother off a prem baby, it was hard for me to put pictures on with what i was going through at the time with all mointers on him and things, the bonding sqaures arent a insult to me most prem mums have a lot off other things going on around them, i think shes entilited to get to know her baby before showing the baby full on on instagram, im not sticking up for her because i do find that some off her cleaning tips are no good, but people who comment on the size off the babys feet and things, at the end off the day he is a baby and its awful to point these things out regardless if you like miss hinch or not. i hope shes enjoying her time with him as a family, because it goes so
quick xx

Reactions: 36

Sparky77

Chances are she has gone in for a scheduled section and deliberately built up the suspense.. Not really "all in this together".. keeps pretending that she doesn't know when he is coming , she obviously would have a plan due to the high risk birth with her additional medical issues.. but of course it gives more attention when she is quiet..

Reactions: 35

Jane565

Chatty Member
The way today's thread is going - i think its a bit obsessive with his name. Are you sure you're all not still part of her army? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tinkerbell87

These silly sneak peeks are embarrassing now. It's just a baby, they all look like jacket potatoes anyway so show us or go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Chakalaka

I don't give a fuck. Even Tattle is giving her the attention she wants/craves now. Stop it everyone. Who seriously cares what she calls baby Bug boy :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Harvey27

God who do they think they are bloody Prince Harry and Meghan, we will showcase him to the insta world when we are ready. F**k off MH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Curly

VIP Member
I totally respect her right not to share the date of scheduled section but why pretend that your followers are your friends and that you are all in this together.
Even the ‘hurry up baby Hinch’ posts from her, pretending she doesn’t know when. All it would take is a simple message from her saying she has her date but this is something she is going to keep private. Show your crazy followers a bit of respect!

Reactions: 31

sarja81

VIP Member
I hope any hinchers who are or have just had a baby dont feel pressured in to 'looking good' as everyones stating.
No tired eyes, no baby bump deflated and no yesterdays pj's still on.

Anyone feeling depressed about not looking great.... go follow stacey solomon. REAL photos, no filters, REAL feelings written and all authentic posts!
Being a mum is hard work, being real is easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 31