Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree... if she bottle feeds she will be judged and if she breast feeds she'll be judged.. that's what happens in the public life, you can't do right by everyone so do right by yourself instead :)
She will judged whatever she does with anything, if she thought the cleaning community was bitchy wait until she becomes more of a parenting page! When she put a photo up has already been judged, when in reality she probably had to wait for family to come first.
Dummy/no dummy
Breast/bottle
Cosleeping/not
Weaning
The clothes he wears - too hot/too cold etc etc etc
😴😴😴😴 Parenting groups are relentless lol. As long as she doesn't put 'full time mummy' in her bio I couldn't give a tit lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pisses me off they'll email this in response but won't release an official statement publically condemning Hinch and her product abuse. All about the money!
I've emailed zoflora asking them why they haven't released anything telling people that it is a disinfectant not an air freshener/cleaner/oil. And that they should release these things themselves so people could use them as intended and also they would make a tit load of money (didn't write that word but meant the same thing) they just said it wasn't in their plans at the moment.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am so sorry for your loss.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot to us xx

My hope now, is that she takes some time out to bond with her baby and adjust to life with a newborn and then takes a look at her current practices and regimes and gives them a total overhaul. I hope she wants her son and any children and grandchildren he may go on to have, to have a world to live in. I hope she wants him to see and know what a Polar Bear is and not just hear stories about a majestic animal that is long since extinct since his kingdom of snow and ice melted away. I hope she strokes his soft, newborn skin and wants to keep it that way and wonders of the effects the many products she uses could have on his delicate skin. I hope she watches the soft rise and fall of his chest as he breathes and comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want even a chance of him inhaling the thousands of chemicals she sprays round the house on a daily basis. I hope she gets giddy from that perfect scent of a newborn baby and realises she doesn't need the plug ins, the febreeze, the scent booster organza filled bags and the wax melts. I hope so badly that this baby will make her see the havoc she has been wreaking ( x 2.5Million) on the environment and on people's both physical and mental health and and make positive changes, if only for his sake. 🙏🏽
That’s beautifully put 😘

Sorry to break up the baby party.
But just in case any one wanted to see what Lenors response was when I emailed about people washing units with their product was.
Thanks for bringing us back to the actual topic xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've emailed zoflora asking them why they haven't released anything telling people that it is a disinfectant not an air freshener/cleaner/oil. And that they should release these things themselves so people could use them as intended and also they would make a tit load of money (didn't write that word but meant the same thing) they just said it wasn't in their plans at the moment.
Here is Zofloras response to my email about people burning their product in oil burners, spraying it around homes etc.

7E542C16-C102-4B4A-A90A-10950914CFC6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So I’m not at then end of this thread yet (currently on 12) and I know people will be posting about babies arrival (Ronnie came out of left field didn’t it? Wasn’t expecting that one 😂) looked at littlemisshinch’s stories as she was mentioned and had a thought ... surely these people on insta cleaning their toilets must pre-clean them from time to time before doing stories? Because I’m not being funny but ... everyone gets a skid mark from time to time and yet we never see them on these insta stories 😂 I think I would actually wet myself to be fair if someone actually did record that! My point really is ... all these accounts about cleaning ... not really realistic is it when you practically live in a show home 😂 show us the nitty gritty stuff because that’s what matters, that’s what will help people! (Ok maybe not the skid marks but you get my point ... I hope 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just been scrolling through those littlemisshinch and Lucybuild accounts... Just out of curiosity how on earth do you buy a flamin house at 20 years of age? I mean on a serious note how the duck do they do it?? And yes I’m jealous 😂😂 I’m 38 years old and still bloody renting. I can’t afford a deposit 😂😂 At 20 I didn’t even have the money to move out let alone buy a house.
It’s cheaper to buy than rent- I don’t get this! There’s plenty of help out there to get a mortgage if that’s what you want. It depends how much of a priority it is in your life I suppose! I had my own house at 21, fresh out of uni and got a mortgage. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Pisses me off they'll email this in response but won't release an official statement publically condemning Hinch and her product abuse. All about the money!
I've tried calling them out on this. It breaks their own compliance codes. They've still ignored me, so today I've written an email to BBC Watchdog highlighting absolutely everything. They also know I have screenshots proving everything I've said in the email

Reactions: 14
My son is called Ronnie James, I’ve had to block her 🤦🏽‍♀️
I had to do the same too for the same reason, I didn’t give a hoot what she was going to call him, and now I care ALOT haha!
Also I was really looking forward to see how she was going to try and tackle motherhood and being the hinchinator! She’s ruined that for me now too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s cheaper to buy than rent- I don’t get this! There’s plenty of help out there to get a mortgage if that’s what you want. It depends how much of a priority it is in your life I suppose! I had my own house at 21, fresh out of uni and got a mortgage. 🤔

It is cheaper to buy than rent yes, but it's a bit presumptuous of you to assume it's possible for everyone.

Paying a monthly mortgage is doable for most but finding 15k up front not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
outrageous that their own brand ambassador, who has a safety advisor by all accounts, goes on national tv promoting using lenor all over the house. I have enough trouble with white gloss paint going yellow without smudging sticky lenor all over it.
I don't think the safety advisor exsists . That was a throw away comment on a fb page to try and shut people up

Now you have received this response, I would write to ITV. They have had her on This Morning promoting the use of Lenor for purposes other than laundry. It really is an accident waiting to happen.
Write the email. In numbers we'll have more chance of something changing. For 1 or 2 people to keep emailing looks like a vendetta

Reactions: 6
Disagree with you on that. I remember when I had my son. They said the baby would be small. I said how small. They said 7lb. He actually came out 7lb 15 . So yeah I’m gonna say 6lb 1 is small. P. S not every full term baby I’d 8/9lb.
Depends on the centile whether he’s deemed small or not. 7lb may be a low centile for you but an average one for another person.

Reactions: 3
Here is Zofloras response to my email about people burning their product in oil burners, spraying it around homes etc.

View attachment 25291
God they're thick!!
We know they can't control peoples content! How many times have we argued that!
But when we say to them to just put on their page what you can't use it for they stop replying. I've included that in my email to Watchdog. They're not replying because they're negligent and they know it

Reactions: 8
LittleMissHinch does make me laugh. "Guysss I'm not copying Mrs Hinch! I just enjoy cleaning!" Literally named her account LittlrMissHinch 🤦‍♀️
I know she's only 20 but I rally feel like when this hinch hype dies down she's going to look back and cringe.
I do actually feel so sorry for her. She has obviously been inspired by Mrs hinch and the whole hype, but seems like a nice girl. Without realising the whole story of these tattle threads, and why it was started it must look very nasty reading these comments about yourself. Yes, we can all agree that her adorning over Mrs hinch is very much a MASSIVE eye roll for everyone who is on this thread. But this girl is clearly not educated in why she is not a figure to admire or aspire to be! So she’s just seen everyone’s comments laughing at her, and takes it as a personal attack. Obviously it is not, and more laughter at how hinch has conned all these people into feeding her brand and giving her more free advertising. But she could not have seen this from simply reading this thread!!

I am in no way completely innocent in this, as have had a good old giggle at some of the ‘hinch’ inspired accounts but it would be helpful to reach out to these types of people and try and educate them about all that has been discussed on here. If you watch her most recent stories,it seems she has been taking on board some of what has been said on here. Some people are so narrow minded,they don’t want to know - they’re not worth the energy. Not all of these people are stupid, they have just been abit blind sighted and naive. I know there are people on here,myself included, who fell for it all. So some people just need that little push in the right direction, and they will have their mind opened!! If they don’t want to listen,they don’t want to listen but atleast we know we tried 🤗

Reactions: 8
Not sure on the name for the baby, just reminds me of Ronnie Kray. Each to their own I guess.
Just hope she now calms down on the social media front and enjoys having a newborn baby. Not many people get the chance to have that!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.