Mrs Hinch #40 Radio silence from all quarters, could Little Hinch be breaking the waters?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by the time of birth it was not a planned section.
I hadn't seen the time of birth, opps, but thats because I really don't give a 💩😂 about it!

She’s doesn’t have to promote formula to make but there’s plenty of opportunities with both breast and bottle feeding to promote various items and make money. It’s been discuss in previous threads. When I said that she labels it properly I mean that she adds ad or gifted etc.🙄
Apologies, my comment wasn't aimed at getting at you it was a more general comment based on there are people that would love to see Mrs Hinch's account shut down, ASA labelling guidelines are just guidelines, promoting baby formula is the nearest thing she may post which is actually potentially law breaking.

Reactions: 4
Before any arguments kick off...

There’s a thread for that 🤓
Formula/BF comments have been moved here so go over and discuss if you wish 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear. Im ot a fan of Mrs Hinch,s cleaning tips and hints. I find most of them unnecessary and bloody dangerous. How dirty can all the followers homes be, it takes 4 different products to clean a loo? FFS. However, its nobody's business how the baby was born, if you dont know by now that theres only two possible ways then I suggest you best learn before you decide to have a child! Im sure that her cleaning habits will change once shes home with the Baby and realised the danger. I dont like the name Ronnie but hes not mine, so who gives a tit!! As I said im not a Hinch Fan ( yes I follow her, save you checking) but im not a Hincher. Hoping Mother & Baby are well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Disagree with you on that. I remember when I had my son. They said the baby would be small. I said how small. They said 7lb. He actually came out 7lb 15 . So yeah I’m gonna say 6lb 1 is small. P. S not every full term baby I’d 8/9lb.
Ffs of course theyre not but MH baby at 3 weeks early looking at growth trends would have been. 6lb is not tiny for a premature baby. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Hello Wall. EX HINCHERS are worse than bleeping Hinchers. I'm out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ronnie????? Wasn't expecting that at all... But I do hope she and baby are doing well

Reactions: 8
Induction takes several days. She would have posted she was in hospital

I reckon she had an emergency section
If it was normal then surely she would be home by now?
Induced with both mine, my first took 24 hours and then with my son it took 7 hours, but I went from 3cm to 10cm dilated in 1 hour.. Only just made it from the ward to the labour room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
How she gave birth to him, feeds him, named him, loses weight after having him, quite frankly I couldn’t give a flying frig!
Don’t know what’s going on on here right now tbh, but it’s worse than the hinch page! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a total lurker and it’s all gone a mumsnet on here the last couple
Of days...🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IMO she should keep how she’s feeding him private. There’s no need at all to share that unless she’s making money out of it 🤷🏽‍♀️
Totally agree... if she bottle feeds she will be judged and if she breast feeds she'll be judged.. that's what happens in the public life, you can't do right by everyone so do right by yourself instead :)

Reactions: 11
Speaking of baby name predictions, in my part of Essex I keep hearing names that skirt the line between super cutesy and East End gangster - Ronnie, Reggie, Lenny, Teddy... that kind of thing. So that’s my prediction. I think the name will end in an -ee sound to match Sophie, Jamie and Henry.

Grey or Greyson is a genius shout though 😄
Congrats to maytoseptember, you called it 6 weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I like the name! I think she'll maintain her 'perfect' image throughout all of this, and of course he'll be the 'perfect' baby. He'll sleep through the night, never cry, and he'll tit glitter and unicorns. She'll still have her hair/nails/makeup done, and the house will stay immaculate. And I will be left wondering why 4 months down the line it's a good day if I brush my hair and get a hot cup of tea :LOL: fortunately, lots of people will see that it's all a charade... But many won't, and I hate the thought of them comparing themselves to the image she chooses to share online. Of course I could be totally wrong, and I hope I am, but I doubt it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She had her nails done, it'll have been a pre planned section, thats my guess anyway 😂
Not at that time... you'd be given a time during the day... Middle of the night sections only happen by emergency I would think... my first was an emergency section and he was middle of the night. For my second it was elective. was given a time of 9am and once it got to 8pm I was told it would be the following morning as they keep surgery clear for emergencies in the night time... i was then waiting until 6pm the following day... But either way, once he's delivered safe and sound that's the main thing... Doesn't matter how she had him, natural, elective section or emergency.

Reactions: 10
Seeing as there’s so many congratulations messages on here maybe we could have a whip round for a card and a bunch of flowers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm not a fan of the name but everyone is different.

Congratulations Sophie and Jamie. I hope mum and baby are both doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the name is lovely. And before anyone takes the pee out of it maybe they may need to think that he could be named after someone special to Sophie or Jamie. And I don’t blame her for only saying today he’s here. She’s probably just been taking it all in and enjoying her baby. Like all us new mums do. And she may be home, we don’t see anything but 3 hands and a rabbit in the pic, nothing else.

Reactions: 12
Hello everyone!

Im back from a break away from all things Mrs hinch! Ive not bothered to read through previous threads but ive popped back on as ive seen the baby has been born from a post from a social media page i follow which then prompted me to go back to her page!

Am i right in saying i haven't missed much? 😂

So the name Ronnie after the great Ronnie O'Sullivan im guessing?

I think the hinch craze is dying off as my local b&m have her poster but its doesnt stand out like it use too, in fact it looks like its facing the other way so you only see it when walking down that particular aisle and one of her books were placed at the end of the till so im guessing someone changed their mind 😂.

Lets see how long i stay haha. Hope you are all well?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you’ll find that I was the one to call Ronnie (or Reggie) because I’ve come across lot of Essex people who just love naming their boys after notorious gangsters 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.