Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I think she's having one last play with Tattle and will soon announce her departure probably citing the new baby's privacy as the reason.
She mentioned previously that this time round she would share her struggles warts and all,but she's not capable of this and there is nowhere for her to hide on Instagram.We and others will continue to rib her and pull her on her rubbish and inconsistencies.
Podcasts were the way forward for her because she and her bitch can be anything they want.
I have just subjected myself to listening to half of the one talking about their childhoods,I couldn't stand anymore.Obviously can't argue with Inch's version on events,but as for Hinch,what a load of bollocks.Can I leave a comment on a podcast?
If I can't it means they can get away anything.
I stopped listening at the part when she talks about Ron being a whirlwind,cheeky and always on the go-why doesn't she show this then instead of insisting he's napping all day long.
She goes on to say she wants him to grow up outdoors in the fresh air getting mucky and not stuck indoors!
Forgive me for switching off at this point.
As for the recollections of the happy atmosphere in her house....I just can't.

• Wow
Reactions: 57

Mum of two

VIP Member
"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.

Reactions: 56

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Do you know what I’m disgusted at what she’s posted, please any expecting mums on her please don’t take no notice you don’t need any of that ❤ She needs to remove herself from insta for good the stupid bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 55

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
So she showed her plant earlier in the week as a complete set up for when baby A passed away and could do this

What a sick fuck
THIS!!!!👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
One pic in the sunshine and the other at night....she knew exactly what she wanted to post!
who in their right mind does that? It’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me why you need a pocket mirror, jewellery case and a fancy toothbrush for giving birth?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
None of her focus is on the baby. She’s spent the last 2 years not having to care for Ronnie (cos jamie and Ma do it for her) so she’s absolutely deluded about what happens when she has a new baby. Ffs I’m just sitting here remembering how I spent the entire day and night after I had my second (had to stay in because of meconium in the water or else I would have gone straight home back to my first baby!) just boobing the new baby constantly. I just about grabbed a quick shower and then that was it. Boob boob boob. I didn’t sleep. They forgot to feed me. My partner was snoring away in the chair next to me the entire time and that’s it. Bloody hell. No time for skin care fucking regimes or harem day wear. Black leggings & boobs out here love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Back around thread 318 she lied about breaking her toe. Obviously the anxiety from the lie, and hormones gave her very vivid dreams and she dreamt Jamie went to Prezzo with a dancer with a nice bum and then she preceeded to make Jimbob Smallpants' life a misery and berate him for 48 hours.

Funnily enough if in the dream she saw either of the women jamie went on dates with she will have met those women in real life 😂 human brains can't invent faces or new people in dreams. Our brains use real life reference points and faces we know!

Coincidentally this covers the week CC2 could have been born if you are following @HinchesSousChef's indepth research for their dissertation in Hinch Studies 😂
I already have an MA in English Lit but I’ll take a PhD in Hinch Culture
Just call me Dr SousChef now guyzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
how on earth would anyone who has just given birth find it practical or comfortable to wear a jumpsuit?!!! How annoying would that make going to the toilet and the midwives checking out your bleeding and if you’ve had any stitches to ensure they’re in tact healing well no signs of infection etc. What an absolute knob.

Reactions: 52

gurlbye

Chatty Member
No.

In my eyes her and her followers have just swooped the lowest of the low.
“like she was my own” NO. Just no. Fucking vile that anyone can try and say something like that 🤢 she is warped for even sharing that, there’s no other explanation than she has seriously got a problem with her head.

Reactions: 51

numptyballs

Completely agree, it's a very strange world we live in now. My heart breaks for the Cain's, I can't begin to imagine what they're going through and I don't know how I would cope in their position and I hope I never have to find out but it's all felt very intrusive with what they have posted on social media of her.
I never wanted to say anything in case people thought I was heartless because I’m definitely not but I just didn’t think it was right plastering that wee baby’s illness all over social media, it’s so heartbreaking and her family must be devastated but I just felt it wasn’t right, just my personal opinion but then it’s maybe because I personally could never do that, I just value my privacy

Gla30

Chatty Member
Aaaaand there it is. Making it about her. She just couldn’t resist could she. Disgraceful.

• Angry