Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never gonna get held accountable for anything is she. Actually thought the plagiarism would be something she wouldn't get away with :rolleyes:

That tattoo gave me a laugh though, wonder what the poor tattooist thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Another cheating dream, get ready for the montage of her playing cheating songs to Jamie & all the hinchers sending her messages saying how much she’s made their day and how they all have tears of laughter 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Urgh she will be doing insane dancing to that DJ Fritzy song any time now, the sheep will be oh Sophie, you are so funny etc etc 🙄🙄
And that will be this mornings contact...bore off HUNNNAY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone please for the love of god address the nails situation. I can’t take it any more!! What colour are they currently?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go again! Poor Jamie, (and I say that very loosely) He will be the brunt of her ‘dream cheat’ rage. She was so nasty to him last time. Anything for content, eh Soph, even if it means hurting the ones you love! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 38
"I'm never alone in this insta world" The insta world is fake Soph. I hope she doesn't start treating Jamie like tit because of her dream.

Edited to say. Loving the thread title!

Reactions: 34
It's amazing how she gets away with everything she does! Nobody can see it especially her hinchers because Princess Sophie is too nice to do that to anybody...newsflash sheep...her whole account is based on other people's ideas!

Sometimes I have cheating dreams they mean nothing. I don't scold my husband over it because they are not real! I don't take to Insta with songs about cheating and a Snapchat filter! Seriously 🙄 she doesn't care about making a mockery of anybody but if somebody was making a mockery of her they need to stop it. Sorry hun but you reap what you sow!

The insta world is as fake as she is so she probably feels right at home 😉

Reactions: 39
Am I the only one who just checked some stuff in a bag for a couple of days when giving birth? In fact both times I was admitted to hospital before I’d put everything in both mine and the kids bags and guess what? We survived and didn’t even need half the tit I had planned on packing. I don’t believe for a second her bag wasn’t packed as soon as the piss was dry on the test.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Isn’t this “all the best” the most passive aggressive sign off ? Give me a break pleeese

Reactions: 43
The thing about “constantly checking for updates” on baby A has honestly made me feel sick. I’ve been following their story and it’s heartbreaking, if anything I’m glad when there aren’t any updates as we all know what’s coming

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Everytime I see Soapie do an ad for a product, it reminds me of reading off a cue card or talking points of a summarized press release that she’s been told to mention. It’s cringey! No imagination, no effort, just a display of product. Then out comes her hand puppet to emphasize with each word how she cleans something and after flings the cloth into the sink. Ok then.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.