Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even make it to hospital for 2 of my births, unplanned home births, so my hospital bag didn’t even make it out of the house 😂
I put mine and baby’s things in the same bag for all 4 births. I can’t believe the stuff she has in hers. What an absolute waste of time and money🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I've packed less for a weekend away!?
I had my third baby in the car... in my pjs! Quick shower and change of clothes at the hospital and home within a few hours to pick my other 2 up from school!
Didnt get time to use a pocket mirror and miniature conditioners funnily enough.
The woman is mental 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it has gone from the stories now but going back to the vom-worthy breakfast... didn't it look like Ronnie's had was a little grab machine from the arcades. Looks like someone had a hold of his arm and told him to drop the cheese when he reached the right spot. I feel desperately sad for th poor little bugger.

Also! Absolutely bewildered by the recent shot of her from a fan. Did Jimmers take it? The bump is baffling me. Where was Ronnie when this photo was taken? Did she bin him off to Jaymee whole she was papped with her fan? Was Ronnie in the pushchair, was mummy with them? I have so many questions guyz

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think she's having one last play with Tattle and will soon announce her departure probably citing the new baby's privacy as the reason.
She mentioned previously that this time round she would share her struggles warts and all,but she's not capable of this and there is nowhere for her to hide on Instagram.We and others will continue to rib her and pull her on her rubbish and inconsistencies.
Podcasts were the way forward for her because she and her witch can be anything they want.
I have just subjected myself to listening to half of the one talking about their childhoods,I couldn't stand anymore.Obviously can't argue with Inch's version on events,but as for Hinch,what a load of bollocks.Can I leave a comment on a podcast?
If I can't it means they can get away anything.
I stopped listening at the part when she talks about Ron being a whirlwind,cheeky and always on the go-why doesn't she show this then instead of insisting he's napping all day long.
She goes on to say she wants him to grow up outdoors in the fresh air getting mucky and not stuck indoors!
Forgive me for switching off at this point.
As for the recollections of the happy atmosphere in her house....I just can't.

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Leave her be on her hospital bag, it is one of the rare times she is genuinely being herself by over buying and being in her own little bubble, any new baby is a joy and you can see she is excited, delusional but excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's having one last play with Tattle and will soon announce her departure probably citing the new baby's privacy as the reason.
She mentioned previously that this time round she would share her struggles warts and all,but she's not capable of this and there is nowhere for her to hide on Instagram.We and others will continue to rib her and pull her on her rubbish and inconsistencies.
Podcasts were the way forward for her because she and her witch can be anything they want.
I have just subjected myself to listening to half of the one talking about their childhoods,I couldn't stand anymore.Obviously can't argue with Inch's version on events,but as for Hinch,what a load of bollocks.Can I leave a comment on a podcast?
If I can't it means they can get away anything.
I stopped listening at the part when she talks about Ron being a whirlwind,cheeky and always on the go-why doesn't she show this then instead of insisting he's napping all day long.
She goes on to say she wants him to grow up outdoors in the fresh air getting mucky and not stuck indoors!
Forgive me for switching off at this point.
As for the recollections of the happy atmosphere in her house....I just can't.
You can leave a review and say what you need to say there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for sharing.How does it feel to be mixing with the celebrity Sophie Hinch?
I haven't really asked. We've talked about the imapacts of what she does on mental health. I take anti depressants myself and had to be kept in for 48 hours after birth as they need to observe the baby for 'withdrawl'. Will be interesting to see if Mrs H is kept in as she claims she too claims to be on anti depressants due to trolling. If she's not kept in, people will have their answers as it is their policy at our hospital. If she's home after after the birth - she's lied!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
God that tattoo again 😅 if you absolutely must, just have the heart and the be happy bit, it's hideous and tacky but to add 'Hinch' to it as well :sick:

I haven't watched the hospital bag shite, you guyzzzzz summed it up enough for me, but did she actually pack anything for you know, the new life that's coming into the world?!
I take offence that having ‘Be Happy’ tattooed onto is tacky. I’m deeply flattered that she has immortalised my tattle name on her person. Although she has missed an ‘e’. I think she’s a secret nusty troll! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think it matters if you do it or don’t. Each to their own. But like you said, you just know Ronnie will he getting something expensive as well as the baby which will be ridiculous and never seem again as Ron’s toys are only out once and never seen again.
That’s exactly it. I’ve never done it, I feel it unnecessary but I know plenty who have. But she’ll do it in a way that has to make her look better than everyone else.

Reactions: 4
I haven't really asked. We've talked about the imapacts of what she does on mental health. I take anti depressants myself and had to be kept in for 48 hours after birth as they need to observe the baby for 'withdrawl'. Will be interesting to see if Mrs H is kept in as she claims she too claims to be on anti depressants due to trolling. If she's not kept in, people will have their answers as it is their policy at our hospital. If she's home after after the birth - she's lied!
Thanks for your reply.She will obviously know who you are now? Did she concede that she may have a negative impact on her followers mental health?
Unfortunately I don't think we will know at what stage she was sent home as her time frame is so warped.
I hope you are well after a safe delivery both physically and mentally.
You'll be amongst friends if you should want to talk more,I'm sure I speak for every member on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she staying for the week with all that tit she's packed? I was induced and in for 4 days(baby was born on the third, couldn't get home fast enough) and didn't take as much shite with me and it was my first. Half the stuff I took too toiletry wise I didn't even use because I couldn't have cared at that point she's packed like she's off to a spa.

Reactions: 6
I can't get over the tattoo of all things. If I turned up to my tattoo artist and showed him that he'd likely tell me to get my head checked 😂 duck walking round with Hinch on my arm 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I smell a🐀. So staged.
Compelled to ask for a pic.....didn't tell them how great they were. ..left her family outside so she could go in and chat to her...sounds like a total fan.

Her account is absolute opposite to Mrs H - and she's never once mentioned her - no hashtags nothing, until that photo.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Best thing for an episiotomy is witch hazel poured on a pad. Keep them in the fridge beforehand in a ziplock. You’re welcome Sophie! Kindness from a troll, your foof will be grateful to you.
Her hospital bag is hilarious and made just for the gram for content. This woman is so unbelievably child like, how other grown ups find her inspirational is beyond me!
The hospital bag was for the gram coz mad ma has packed the real one! Just like last time.
It’s embarrassing that two years into motherhood that’s what she decides to bring, and to actually share it 😂🙈
Proof that everyone does everything for her!

Reactions: 10
Thanks for your reply.She will obviously know who you are now? Did she concede that she may have a negative impact on her followers mental health?
Unfortunately I don't think we will know at what stage she was sent home as her time frame is so warped.
I hope you are well after a safe delivery both physically and mentally.
You'll be amongst friends if you should want to talk more,I'm sure I speak for every member on here ❤
Apologies, I think I've muddled myself!
I haven't talked to Mrs H. I've talked to my Midwife about Mrs H and her impact on MH.
At our hospital, the exit from postnatal ward leads across from the corridor that antenatal now sit before appointments. I saw her sat waiting - clearly very pregnant still last week.

I see my midwife team twice weekly and during our chats, Mrs H is mentioned as I've talked previously about my battles with my MH and we talk about how unhealthy it is to have obsessions (i.e. cleaning) and how you mention OCD and people instantly think it's to do with cleaning. We've talked about how it's a shame that social media doesn't portray well how post natal depression affects women and their families but instead women like to show how perfect life is.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In her defence ( I hate when I do this) I had two bags when I went to pop out the kids. Used the changing bag for the babies bits, and they will actually in those ikea freezer bags, just thought if my husband needs to hand me over something, it will be easier to give me a bag, rather than rummaging through it. I did expect a night or two stay because I have a bloody condition, so my carry on was full of nappies and pads for myself that took most of the space.
I did not label anything because I can confirm we aren't morons.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.