Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Scenes from the pre-recorded baby reveal. Soph may be worried about Jamie cheating in a dream, buy tbh big ol Henry should be the one who's worried; one of those pups is clearly his, but where did the brown, black and cream ones come from, has Soph been cheating on Henry?! 😂😂😂

(Image from googling "puppies in basket" credit: Alamy stock photos)
View attachment 544246
6B02C1F0-A1D7-4AC8-A742-18145C108C77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Do you know what has just smacked me square in the forehead?

She has credited an account for that 3 ingredient "recipe"
I may have spent a lot of time in the kitchen as a child and started my working life in hospitality but I could make that nonsense up and 10x better off the top of my head.

Yet, she hasn't even tagged the Dr's handle or even said they are her words on the grid post. She has just alluded that there's something on a website (when she knows links don't work in captions) that supports "her" words. Surprised she didn't dream jamie did a little bump and grind with an American academic.

Theft. It is theft. Intellectual theft.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
YOU'RE GIVING BIIIIIIRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH NOT GOING TO BORABORA FOR A MONTH. Way ott. You're literally about to shit a baby out....... You won't be washing your hair til your home. Or atleast I didn't. I had a 5 minute shower and couldn't be arsed moisturising myself let alone brushing my hair ..... Had better things to do really.

Pray for hinch. She's lost her fucking marbles and I'm about to lose mine if she keeps acting like this

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What the fucking hell is she playing at? I thought right ok a story to say sorry and rest in peace earlier on. Lots are doing it. Respectful and simple.... then putting her photo on her plant pot... Looks weird and REALLY doesn't sit well with me.. At all. There wasn't any need for a second story. Let the Cains grieve now.
Then another story sharing messages ?????? Why? What? Why? It's not her place at all. It's literally nothing to do with her - I don't actually have words, I'm a bit confused, she thinks she's soooooooo special. I'm furious actually. Disgusting.

Reactions: 66

TumericStinks

Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?

Reactions: 65

Whitelilac

VIP Member
White towels, white pants, white dressing gown, pale grey nightdress. I'm beginning to think she has never actually birthed before 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how good your ariel pods work on that lot Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 64

butterflybaby27

I lost the quote from the previous post but there was a lady saying it’s not disgusting that Hinch is constantly posting baby A. That’s okay, we are all entitled to have different opinions but here’s why I personally find it disgusting:

- She words things insensitively ‘I’m constantly checking for updates’....updates on what? We all know now she sadly won’t be getting any better so any updates will only say she’s getting more poorly or that the worst has happened. Not exactly something to look forward to is it?

- She uses the baby for content/to boost her engagement when she doesn’t have much content. There was a time not so long ago where she spent days off social media (for the most part) and her reason was because she’s just too devastated about baby A....I was speechless that even in a situation like this, she has somehow found a way to centre herself and make it about how she feels. Also how convenient that the days off came at a time when even she admitted she didn’t have much to post so it’s almost as if she needed a reason to be offline that the sheep would find acceptable. Even in those ‘offline’ days she still did a post or two talking about the baby which I saw as a way of staying offline due to lack of content but also giving her engagement a quick boost. Baby A’s parents were silent on social media at that time because of dealing with it in real life so I’m guessing they didn’t need constant social media reminders & tags from hinch and her army about what they have to live with. Especially not from someone who used the baby to promote their minky collection. For reference: a hincher uploaded a pic of her minky collection but the caption was all about baby A. It was a weird thing to do but of course Sophie encouraged the behaviour by liking that post.

- Around the same time as her going offline, she posted a picture of her bump and Ronnie’s foot saying how lucky she is to have them and she also mentioned Baby A again. How on earth can she not see that could be potentially upsetting for baby A’s parents? Also, it shouldn’t take someone else’s misfortune for a privileged woman to realise just how privileged she is

Those are just a few reasons because if I carried on, I’d be here all day.

edited to correct typos.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Short30

She needs to book herself into the priory, not the delivery suite, coz that bitch is crazy 😳 she’s trying to make childbirth look like a Disney fairytale, when it’s far from it! Any new mums that happen to be following her are going to be in for a right shock, packing moisturiser and all that bollocks! Where’s the fanny pads, breast pads and dark coloured pants?? Who tf wears WHITE after giving birth?! Hell who even wears white when you have kids full stop?! I haven’t worn white anything for 14years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

AbsoluteNorth

A740155D-E454-4919-B830-47EF3F770700.png

This looks absolutely vile 🤮

Let’s hope she’s in a huff with Jamie because he cheated in the dream 😏 he’s dodged a bullet with this ‘breakfast’
Can’t believe she’s pulled the ‘dream cheating’ card again, she’s like a kid- date to the perfume shop- what is he 15?! 🤣🤣 I actually feel sorry for Jamie after the way she treated him last time- he’ll be waking up thinking oh no- here we go again!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Andioooop

VIP Member
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Andioooop

VIP Member
Just wow. Sophie has never met the cains. Only followed their story & has somehow made it all about her so much so her hinchers are leaving messages like this. Sickening
4F74B2AB-1342-43E8-BDD2-F19F77B48C8E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
If you don’t have an office hours type of job why would you choose to go into town on a Saturday while heavily pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 60

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
No.

In my eyes her and her followers have just swooped the lowest of the low.
“like she was my own” NO. Just no. Fucking vile that anyone can try and say something like that 🤢 she is warped for even sharing that, there’s no other explanation than she has seriously got a problem with her head.
Its a fucking joke but as someone in the post said back and as I'd mentioned in a previous thread the way the parents handled it was absolutely angering palliative nurses the party's and dancing and spectacle of it all and then the family drama of denying the Facebook page and receiving gifts when it was shown on video and photos them receiving the facebook gifts and when the aeroplane and landmark tributes were set up and organised there and accepted by the family just the whole way they went about it as a social media spectacle has indeed bred the grief tourists and now grief Olympics and bred people like hinch and her followers trying to be the first to post about and get links and engagement on their posts, the parents updates and whole journey with Azaylia had been on Instagram so it's not surprise it turned out that way and why other people on insta are competing in posts about her and trying to relate to this family including hinch. It's all a shame and shambles for the end of life period leading up to her passing today the whole thing being a social media spectacle caused this. So very sad😔

• Sad
Reactions: 59