Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t have an office hours type of job why would you choose to go into town on a Saturday while heavily pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital
Was about to say the same.Not the same part of town is it? But definitely convenient for the hospital🤔 We're lacking in Kfc's in this area-strikes me as an odd choice for a delivery because of the distances.
Unless of course it was all filmed at Lakeside on the day she went to Primark and Pickle Cottage.
There's a flaw in that theory.Flying Tiger wouldn't have been open🤦‍♀️ Broomfield hospital it is then.

Reactions: 12
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital
I don’t know the area at all but I can imagine them opting for a drive thru kfc as opposed to collecting on a high st. They’d want to sit in their car and eat it. I’d bet money on Ronnie not being with them for that excursion so she would look really like anybody in a face mask and no identifiable child with her. Could take the newborn. No one would bat an eyelid.

Eta - I still think despite her attempts with nails and bump in the same photo there’s compelling evidence for a January baby. She’s not behaving like someone about to give birth - during the tail end of a pandemic. She’s behaving like someone who had the baby and is feeling “back to normal”. I really do think that. I know we are all different here but even as a person who worked full time until 40 weeks with a 1.5 hour commute each way standing up and then a 19 month old who had me jn soft play every day when my second was due I was bloody shattered. If someone had said to me want to go walking round town I would have said nahhhh. I want to lie in the sun with crisps thanks. I want to be near the toilet. I don’t want to have to use public toilets in a pandemic. I don’t want to be all sweaty and have “fans” approach me. I don’t want to deal with a fussy toddler in a busy town centre. Etc.
Just doesn’t add up to me. But then I’m not a shoppjng addict like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“It’s so sunny out guys we’re getting dressed and out early”. To where? The park? The lido? The seaside to enjoy the sun? No, the bloody shops.....again! Fuckwit!!! 🤬
Inch seriously needs to do some clothes shopping though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's only not ok if SHE is pulled apart and I'm not 100% sure who Charlotte is (influencer?) But she's probably bricking it incase she's next under the scope! We've all seen her before and afters she's obviously had some work done why not own it? It's your body,your choice.thats my opinion....
Edited to say I don't agree with anyone being picked apart on tv( I haven't watched the programme myself) but I have self esteem issues and wouldn't say no to having cosmetic treatments personally ❤

Reactions: 1
I had to re read that. I thought you meant 7 minutes ago!! 😂
I had a baby in October. Went in for reduced movements. Baby was fine. Was told to come back In the morning, and they’ll induce me. Was way over due anyway. They did a Covid test. And left. Back in the morning, partner wasn’t allowed in with me, but I was allowed out to see him/go for a walk. As long as I was back for my check time. I could do what I like 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me why you need a pocket mirror, jewellery case and a fancy toothbrush for giving birth?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I didn’t know flying tiger was her favourite shop?! I thought it was Staceys?!?

Reactions: 10
I didn’t know flying tiger was her favourite shop?! I thought it was Staceys?!?
Flying Tiger have obviously bunged her a few quid. So of course it’s this weeks favourite! By the time the ink is dry on that cheque she’ll have another favourite place

Reactions: 17
Another day, another haul of unnecessary tat. A bag in a bag for no particular purpose. I can just imagine Jamie trying to locate something four bags deep, like the baby in a wooden Russian doll set. “Jam-eeee, I wanted a replacement acrylic nail from the bag labelled “pre-recorded nails from March” in the “essential things for labour” bag in the Cath Kidston mini bag in the matching Cath Kidston tote bag.”

As for the travel jewellery case, I have no words....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.