Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this literally made me feel so uncomfortable... it’s awful, how can she post this 😞
What the fuck goes through this cunts head? She has made that look like a gravestone. Someone really needs to be having a word with her. She is a liability

Reactions: 46

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
That's in the wiki already, newbies have to see what kind of person she is in real life
and salesperson of the year Mr Ineedfamedesperately Hinchliffe.

View attachment 545821
Slim Jim over there! The pastry and egg diet hasn't done him well has it? The nose is may be sizes smaller but the waist is 3 sizes bigger.

I did a sales job once and these sort of "conferences" put me off for life. All the fellas dress like they are at their da's 4th wedding & the whole place smells like lynx & strongbow dark fruits. I was terrified someone would light a match, all those shiny Burton suits & all that toxic masculinity would have seen the place go up in seconds 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

CharlotteWebb

Do they share every meal between the 3 of them? Sorry should of said 4 of them can’t get forget the first born

• Haha
Reactions: 45

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Thanks for your reply.She will obviously know who you are now? Did she concede that she may have a negative impact on her followers mental health?
Unfortunately I don't think we will know at what stage she was sent home as her time frame is so warped.
I hope you are well after a safe delivery both physically and mentally.
You'll be amongst friends if you should want to talk more,I'm sure I speak for every member on here ❤
Apologies, I think I've muddled myself!
I haven't talked to Mrs H. I've talked to my Midwife about Mrs H and her impact on MH.
At our hospital, the exit from postnatal ward leads across from the corridor that antenatal now sit before appointments. I saw her sat waiting - clearly very pregnant still last week.

I see my midwife team twice weekly and during our chats, Mrs H is mentioned as I've talked previously about my battles with my MH and we talk about how unhealthy it is to have obsessions (i.e. cleaning) and how you mention OCD and people instantly think it's to do with cleaning. We've talked about how it's a shame that social media doesn't portray well how post natal depression affects women and their families but instead women like to show how perfect life is.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?

Sept 20th new nails
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
Wasn’t it lovely though to hear Ron properly laugh like that? For all he gives me the dry heaves I think J dog probably is a good dad

Reactions: 44

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She has utterly lost the plot. Where does she think she's giving birth? You wouldn't think she's birthed a child. White knickers? That's just a big fat no. White dressing gown? FML. JUMPSUITS? Heaven forbid. Daywear? Home time wear? Who is she? My daywear and hometime wear were fecking oversized t-shirt, baggy lounge pants and granny slippers. I swear she thinks she's fecking Kate Middleton

• Haha
Reactions: 43

butterflybaby27

Sorry to change topic but it seems baby A has now passed. I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that Hinch & the other nobodies don’t try and make it about themselves and how sad they feel. Rest in heaven princess.

• Sad
  • Heart

mrsX

The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Long time lurker but I’ve had to get an account just so I can reply about the ridiculous hospital bag. I had a baby a couple months ago mid-pandemic. Was in and out. Only changed my nightie to a clean nightie to leave hospital. Didnt brush my teeth, hair or take a shower so what the hell is she packing for?? SHAMPOO?!!!! Surely if she were to stay in a few days then J can nip home and get her some? I honestly cannot cope with this woman now.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
@HinchesSousChef whatcha thinking detective?
I was coming round the idea that garden centre was a moon bump and then she got cocky with that and thought ooh I can get away with this and started wearing it out loads. But maybe that’s just too insane.
Facially she looked pregnant and post partum jan/feb but she looks different recently. I don’t know. If I admit defeat she might actually end this weird game. Is this how she gets her own way? 😂😂 wears people down!

• Haha
  • Angry

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Why would she try and make it look like a headstone in her garden???? Just why.

I can’t even deal with this woman

Reactions: 42

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
And there it is!! She has made Baby A’s passing all about her. There is such a thing as overstepping the Mark, Hinch, and you have well and truly crossed that line! For one thing, the Azalea flowers. This was premeditated. You went out and bought those flowers, knowing baby A didn’t have much longer on this earth (I’m not going to go into the ‘updates’ you were waiting for), then on her passing, you make it look like her grave stone! It’s all about having content for your Instagram. Disgusting behaviour. I hope you’re ‘army’ see you for who you really are! Hunnnnayyy!! 😡

Maximus14

What's this thing about being in an actual shop!!!
She's been in B&M, Home Bargains, Tesco and Garden Centres! Are they not proper actual shops as well! Muppet!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital
I don’t know the area at all but I can imagine them opting for a drive thru kfc as opposed to collecting on a high st. They’d want to sit in their car and eat it. I’d bet money on Ronnie not being with them for that excursion so she would look really like anybody in a face mask and no identifiable child with her. Could take the newborn. No one would bat an eyelid.

Eta - I still think despite her attempts with nails and bump in the same photo there’s compelling evidence for a January baby. She’s not behaving like someone about to give birth - during the tail end of a pandemic. She’s behaving like someone who had the baby and is feeling “back to normal”. I really do think that. I know we are all different here but even as a person who worked full time until 40 weeks with a 1.5 hour commute each way standing up and then a 19 month old who had me jn soft play every day when my second was due I was bloody shattered. If someone had said to me want to go walking round town I would have said nahhhh. I want to lie in the sun with crisps thanks. I want to be near the toilet. I don’t want to have to use public toilets in a pandemic. I don’t want to be all sweaty and have “fans” approach me. I don’t want to deal with a fussy toddler in a busy town centre. Etc.
Just doesn’t add up to me. But then I’m not a shoppjng addict like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gggg_o

Grief vampires.
I’m not gonna lie when I saw Ashley’s post I shed a tear but because I could see the pain in his eyes and couldn’t imagine what they must be going through. But I will not be sharing the post or writing anything publicly. I don’t think influencers like hinch write these posts because they genuinely care. Yes they might be upset but the posts are all part of their job and they think that’s what is expected of them. Only some will do one post and move on, whereas other like hinch will keep posting because it’s giving them content. You can tell the difference between someone who is expressing their true feelings and someone who is doing it for content or for the public eye

• Heart