Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I second that! I had to have a csection because I had placenta previa and I was gutted when they told me. But the pain afterwards and the recovery process was dreadful I felt like I couldn’t do anything. Even now I have issues with my scar causing me pain. I would push every time over a csection. I had my first two babies naturally so I know the difference and I would never ever want a csection again.
That's really interesting cause I've had an emergency section, vbac then a planned section and hands down section wins! It's burning pee you see, can't take it! 😂
I'm thinking Sophlora would be too vain to ask for a section, however packing that much shite must mean she knows she in a few days?

Reactions: 7
@HinchesSousChef whatcha thinking detective?
I was coming round the idea that garden centre was a moon bump and then she got cocky with that and thought ooh I can get away with this and started wearing it out loads. But maybe that’s just too insane.
Facially she looked pregnant and post partum jan/feb but she looks different recently. I don’t know. If I admit defeat she might actually end this weird game. Is this how she gets her own way? 😂😂 wears people down!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Tbf I took a suitcase to hospital with me in June last year for the birth of my daughter haha HOWEVER I’m a single parent and had no one who could collect more stuff for me if we ended up staying in hospital, which we did for a week after baby was born.

I certainly didn’t take anything white 😂 where are her maternity pads! Breast pads! Etc

Reactions: 18
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!View attachment 544737
As a mum of two I barely manage to get myself dressed once a day, never mind putting on a posh floral frock in the afternoon to sit in the garden! This is why I can’t stand her, she sits about while Inch and her mum do everything for that little boy! Even the stuff she’s packed in her hospital bag shows she’s more interested in how she looks than bonding with her new baby.

Reactions: 32
Best thing for an episiotomy is witch hazel poured on a pad. Keep them in the fridge beforehand in a ziplock. You’re welcome Sophie! Kindness from a troll, your foof will be grateful to you.
Her hospital bag is hilarious and made just for the gram for content. This woman is so unbelievably child like, how other grown ups find her inspirational is beyond me!

Reactions: 28
Why does she have to be so extra about everything? She won't use half of what she packed to begin with. But the things she might actually use like sanitary towels and breast pads she hasn't packed. I shoved mine and Mini Braggles things in the same bag without labelling it all.
Will Ron be allowed to visit in hospital now?

Reactions: 16
Is she using a produce bag in her hospital bag.

Has no one explained to her what these are for.

Also her bags a bleeping joke. Why is it all labeled.

2nd baby I just in pads, nightie, and my fav exxy body wash (coz duck it is deserve it after having a baby). Tooth brush etc

Shes packing like shes a first time mum with no idea.

You aren't going to use half that tit

Why are you decanting cream
This isn't a airport.
Its a hospital

Who is this stupid content for.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m due in September, first time mum and seeing her bag/list made me think WTF.... I was planning a couple of nighties, maternity pads, big pants and shower gel/toothbrush. I was actually starting to think I’d been living in a dream world over what I’d really need but your post has just confirmed that I’ll be fine with my basics 😂 she’s an idiot, I wonder how many other women she’s made second guess themselves and wonder if they are ‘enough’ when it comes to preparing for a baby
This is what's bothered me, there will be first time mums watching thinking they need to pack all this tit when it's totally unnecessary 😑 I can't bare to watch she's a first class nob

Reactions: 30
If someone sends her a helpful message or a nice message has she ever replied? I’m asking because I’ve messaged LQOC a couple of times on positive and suggestions especially environmental and she always replied. As did Michelle. I dropped Dr Alex a message when his brother died and he replied in fairness which I was very shocked. The few times Ive written to Hinch, nothing!

Reactions: 21
Bacon apparently. Even though we saw them have eggy bread with cheese. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She didn’t try to pretend it was the same day. She said something like ‘when I filmed this we’d had bacon’. I found it really interesting, is it the first time she’s alluded to the fact she does pre records?

Reactions: 7
I am dying at that hospital bag 😂😂 moisturiser? When is she going to have time to moisturise?
I was too weak and ill. I crawled to the shower and back, which was literally in a wardrobe off the ward. There was no room. I think I rinsed the worst of the blood off and that was it. I remember sitting on the shower stool for ages as the heat and steam had made me really unwell!
I will admit to being a bit naive and bringing a book as the hospital had suggested as I was being induced but there was never a time, before, during or after that I had the concentration and energy for reading. I wish her luck with her #hinchactivityjournal #notanad

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.