Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an insensitive witch, she has no links to the family and has been constantly posting about this poor little girl. Off course it’s sad, I cannot even comprehend what the parents have been and are going through but she has jumped on the bandwagon for her own selfish reasons. Give it a week or so and she won’t mention Baby A again and will move onto something else.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Low life little bastards.
Absolutely fuming

She's absolutely bleeping disgusting. Everyone will gush over it thinking it's soooooooo lovely. Well I hope she gets bad press over it. And the messages make no sense at all.. Tasteless and completely uncalled for. She has NO respect at all. I find most her stuff bantz, she's entertainment - nothing more. This, this is wrong and I'm sooooo angered by her behaviour.
I hope she goes to bed disgusted in herself tonight.
She's more likely to be going to sleep pleased with herself, all them messages she gets make her feel good! She's vile isn't she

Reactions: 16
The never ending bloody hospital bag! She’s been banging on about this for dayssss and packing it for daysss.Bag upon bag upon bag of useless rubbish. You’d think she’d know better with it being her second! Just like everything with her- it’s OTT and excessive. I had my third back in August and was in and out within 12 hours! Obviously not the case for everyone, but they certainly do not keep you in any longer than necessary, especially given the current climate.
Convinced she's having a c section. It feels all over planned and relaxed for our Grinch.

Reactions: 4
Also just realised I’ve lost my titles here, just a ‘member’ now

for who to like it, i am quite new to all of this so is she wanting the people she has tagged to like her back
She wants mrs Hinch to see, which she did. But she also wants all hinch’s sheep to follow and like too

Reactions: 2
So she showed her plant earlier in the week as a complete set up for when baby A passed away and could do this

What a sick duck
THIS!!!!👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
One pic in the sunshine and the other at night....she knew exactly what she wanted to post!
who in their right mind does that? It’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
View attachment 545974 This is on Facebook. So it’s not just us who think hinch is going to far with posting about Azaylia.

Also a tanning page tagged Ashley in a post about tans.
HI! One of those comment was me lol. I can't stand the fact she is liking posts on Instagram that are using the Azaylia hashing and also using hash tags to boost their engagement. Liking posts that hashtag her in them (not @ her) and she doesn't even follow said accounts. Also making it all about her in her posts. Just so disrespectful.

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yesterday she said she was giving birth at any moment, today she’s in tiger shopping for toothbrushes
She really likes to make the most of those last few days/weeks before cc2 arrives. What else is there to do? 👀$$$$$$$

Reactions: 2
Convinced she's having a c section. It feels all over planned and relaxed for our Grinch.
She's defo getting induced. She knows her date and everything - she just likes stringing all her little lickybumfucks along for shits and giggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
Ok.I can't let the " I hope I can have some pain relief this time" comment go. Firstly she had gas n air so it's a lie. But moving on from that to try reassure first time Mother's please don't listen to her. If you want pain relief ther are very few reasons why you won't get it, I think the biggest Is getting to hospital too late.

Reactions: 13
So she showed her plant earlier in the week as a complete set up for when baby A passed away and could do this

What a sick duck
Exactly this!! All premeditated a complete setup.
This is one of the sickest things I have ever seen in my life!!
She is a complete and utter sick bleep 🤢 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She just couldn’t leave it could she 🤢
The plant thing was so set up for content.
She’s sharing those messages as if to say look.. see!! Other people ache too 🙄
No soph they’re desperate weirdos who’ll say anything to get your attention. I feel bad for baby A but I’m not aching, as I don’t really know them.
She’s sick in the head

Reactions: 15
HI! One of those comment was me lol. I can't stand the fact she is liking posts on Instagram that are using the Azaylia hashing and also using hash tags to boost their engagement. Liking posts that hashtag her in them (not @ her) and she doesn't even follow said accounts. Also making it all about her in her posts. Just so disrespectful.
I can’t see how anyone sees it as anything but disrespectful and vile

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.