Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
#bekindguysss xxx pic on right was only 2017View attachment 545772
“I’m not one to ever judge someone on their weight BUT”... here’s a judgment about weight!

Who gives a fuck about people they went to school with once you’ve left? I went to school with some right dregs, couldn’t give a shit about them (and to be honest I barely did then)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So she’s out shopping in Chelmsford today. Considering her Dr has told her to rest and the other day she said she felt about to drop, why would you go shopping in a busy city centre?
Chelmsford has a kfc. So is this from the other day when they got a kfc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So she showed her plant earlier in the week as a complete set up for when baby A passed away and could do this

What a sick fuck

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Beach88

This level of grief olympics is beyond distasteful.
Yes it’s sad, but you don’t know the family.
These complete strangers competing for a gold medal in empathy overdrive. Social media turns into a top trumps of the most descriptive message.

Reactions: 49

9Pine

VIP Member
I wish Azaylia’s parents had just posted the sad news and turned off comments. If you can stop people tagging you too, I’d have done that as well. I’m sure people have good intentions but I swear some are always trying to outdo each other. Never mind those tagging Hinch on posts like this, with all the #cleaning hashtags.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Several stories down this morning and we've not even seen Henry yet??!! How bizarre 🧐 don't say he's ended up eating one of the eggy messes for breakfast and is now paying for it somewhere in the garden!!!🤢💩🤣
Whenever we speak about Henry shitting it always reminds me of the time she fell down the stairs and “broke her coccyx”, then he shat himself all over the hallway from fear 😂

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"So I bought it for my hospital bag" Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat ......

Exactly what size is this 'bag' that she'll be taking to the hospital?

case.jpg

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
Another day, another haul of unnecessary tat. A bag in a bag for no particular purpose. I can just imagine Jamie trying to locate something four bags deep, like the baby in a wooden Russian doll set. “Jam-eeee, I wanted a replacement acrylic nail from the bag labelled “pre-recorded nails from March” in the “essential things for labour” bag in the Cath Kidston mini bag in the matching Cath Kidston tote bag.”

As for the travel jewellery case, I have no words....

• Haha

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
No worries x I find it even more fascinating that after talking with you then have to see Hinch!
Do they know it's her?
Sorry,for all the questions but can I ask you if she directly impacted on your health?
It's definitely her! My Midwife sees her. We live very locally!

I wouldn't say that she directly impacted my mental health, I would more say that she impacts how it's perceived. I've had OCD since my teens and you mention it to people then it's instantly linked to cleaning so people assume that you obsessively clean. My OCD is process. I obsess about how things are done be it housework, my job and how I live. I don't obsess about doing housework, if that makes sense.
I do think that Mrs H is on an ideal platform especially for women to show real life and unfortunately she doesn't utilise it. She shows her perfect little life when in real terms we all know it's not. That saying just because she's in the public eye doesn't mean that we should get a 24/7 access to her life and struggles. It's a fine balance.

One thing that did affect me was that knowing we were sharing the same midwife team and her frivolous approach to lockdown and social distancing - I did obsess to some degree about 'catching' something from one of my appointments. This wasn't just indicative of Mrs H but did open my eyes to the risks she was taking and how others out there would take the same risks and put those of us that were shielding and being responsible at risk, also our midwives which through my conversations with them were a concern too.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MaldonMalaise

well that’s a new low for Hinch. I knew when I saw that plant that she 100% didn’t pick up specially from the garden center last week that she was waiting for that baby to die.

Sophie you are a grief tourist and this ghoulish behaviour will not be forgotten. Ever. You are profiteering from another family’s torment. A baby girl has died and you’ve made that about you.

I can’t imagine what Azaylias family have been through and what lies ahead for them as they navigate all of this. Going to give my toddler extra cuddles tonight and not give that chav in her grey new build any headspace for a while. Love to all of you and especially the Cains. ❤

Reactions: 48

abard

A feckin jewellery case ! A JEWELLERY CASE is she going to give birth or 2 weeks all inclusive in Benalmadena !!! At this rate she will need Pickfords following her to the hospital 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She's never gonna get held accountable for anything is she. Actually thought the plagiarism would be something she wouldn't get away with :rolleyes:

That tattoo gave me a laugh though, wonder what the poor tattooist thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Apart from the spritz for bits you’d think she was packing for a spa weekend, you think she’d know what’s useful and what isn’t considering this is her second babe, can’t see mineral mud soap being handy 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!
73176877-E020-4DC4-B410-6D560667F37F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Samseal

Chatty Member
Having a nose on Twitter as you do and found her ex Martyn and a tweet from our Trace
2EB094CE-EAE3-4A2E-9A5B-272A039E59C7.jpeg
887C0905-21CA-45FB-B1E6-14AF25390957.jpeg
26F4C49C-6F73-4B9E-8508-DC473FE4EF8F.jpeg
6345CC4E-21D8-42BF-8DC8-E3F6A750C457.jpeg
9A722889-7429-4BAE-9331-A90F6A8AC4AD.jpeg
C2BBD765-9CE5-4572-AD82-3B793AC4805E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Why would she try and make it look like a headstone in her garden???? Just why.

I can’t even deal with this woman
I honestly could not believe it when I saw it. She’s tried everything to hitch her wagon to this poor family that are living an absolute hell. Then she’s off buying some plants that slightly resemble baby A’s name and then she unveils it like the Chelsea flower show less than 24 hours after the baby has passed! She seriously needs to lay off the harpic and give her head a bloody good wobble! What was she thinking!! If i said to my hubby I’m going to post this (and showed him) he’d be like, YOUR NOT!! Never mind Mr Grinch indulging her garden memorial to a baby she’s never met. Sick just utterly sick.

• Angry
  • Sad

butterflybaby27

So I’m guessing she was in a long term relationship with this Martyn? How strange then that she acts as if Jamie is her first and only serious relationship. Not saying she needs to go on and on about exes but when you consider how much of her life she has put out there, I find it strange for her to act as if Jamie is her first serious relationship. I guess having exes doesn’t fit into the Disney style romance she tries to portray.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Just lurking on her very first thread & cackling away, seems like sopha does more than get stoned now...
CA448052-864A-416F-860E-29BCE3D9B1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46