Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that even possible I’ve never even followed him or clicked on his profile or engaged with any of his posts 😂 I rarely comment on hinches unless she’s done something to really annoy me like the plagiarism one and nothing I said was nasty 😂 what a weirdo
Happened to me to maybe its because we don't lick him and his wife's arses

Reactions: 5
Where are these 👀 she needs exposing
On the very first threads. I’m only half way through thread 5, bleeping hell need to pin my eyes open with all the screen staring, having a right old cackle to myself but i am not stopping until i find all the dirt on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#bekindguysss xxx pic on right was only 2017View attachment 545772
“I’m not one to ever judge someone on their weight BUT”... here’s a judgment about weight!

Who gives a duck about people they went to school with once you’ve left? I went to school with some right dregs, couldn’t give a tit about them (and to be honest I barely did then)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
White towels, white pants, white dressing gown, pale grey nightdress. I'm beginning to think she has never actually birthed before 🤦‍♀️
Let's see how good your ariel pods work on that lot Sophie
She won’t need Ariel pods. She’ll just throw them and buy/gifted new x

Reactions: 11
On the very first threads. I’m only half way through thread 5, bleeping hell need to pin my eyes open with all the screen staring, having a right old cackle to myself but i am not stopping until i find all the dirt on her
View attachment 545777
Might be a silly question but how do you go all the way back? I can only go as far back as #80?

Reactions: 8
Is she still on good terms with her sister in law? I’d be fuming if she’d literally copied everything I’d done and made a fortune out of it!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.