Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should show respect and just post that and nothing else the rest of the day. It's dreadful when you see them launch straight into something else. Some of the Instamums did this when a lady on Insta passed away. She had various health problems, her account was called something about being a mother on oxygen I think, sorry I can't remember. She seemed like a lovely lady and wonderful mum. They were all posting RIP and how sad it was etc. I was genuinely shocked and horrified when the next stories straight after were ads. It's just so disrespectful and insincere. The terrible thing is that they don't realise this. Instagram seems to be blinding a lot of people and making them behave like utter dicks. It was after Mother of Daughters' fall from grace and observing the playground bully antics of all of those Instamums as a result, all desperately trying to come up smelling of roses and pack hunt, that I unfollowed all of them. Vile bunch. Sorry to derail.
Was she called “breathlesslymothering” or something like that? I used to follow her, it was sad when she passed away.

Reactions: 8
Anddddddd the sheep are moving on from grey as well now 😂
They must have finally realised their leader is slowly phasing it out too. Either that or they’ve realised that they won’t stand out on the gram and blow up as the ‘next Mrs Hinch’ with a house that looks like everyone else’s.

Reactions: 10
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
She did this the other week too. She then also said she didn't know them at another time I think. I thought it was weird too as it sounds so pally saying Ash and Saff.

Reactions: 17
This is why I wish celebs and influencers would just keep quiet if they don’t really mean their condolences to the extent they are implying. I’m sure everyone is sad but some people are making story posts which imply they are devastated/crying then back to the usual within minutes. That is so distasteful.
See that is the issue with it, Influencers are watched every second the death of this little girl is incredibly tragic but the entire Instagram can't stop and people just not post anything else at all after showing respects, I have the same view of people who have wakes/parties etc after funerals and get drunk, you can't cry and then go back or pretend things are normal but on a platform like that anyone of any name is dammed if they do, damned if they don't, they get slated for saying nothing and then if they say something they are somehow expected to just hault all of Instagram for a day because of it which is wholely unrealistic. It is very tragic indeed and we can't ask the world to stop turning and time to stand still when a life/soul is taken you can show your respects but it also doesn't mean you need to stop what your doing in life, no social media stopped when Prince Philip died, when other people die its just not realistic simply because and tragically its a baby this time, or to do what people here have slated hinch for and show a display of 'overcaring' for people you've never met, and be judged for being insincere like posting that you can't even do stories on insta for thinking of this little one, it's damned if you do damned if you don't with anyone in the public eye and Influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
Ever since she sent her note pad and got the recognition and donated £3,000 and paid the mags to run a story about it so now she believes she is more than entitled to continually post about them and 'ash & saff' them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mario on his stories saying he would never show his nieces on insta because kids should be kept private as it’s a cruel world, maybe he should have a word with his bestie then

Reactions: 33
See that is the issue with it, Influencers are watched every second the death of this little girl is incredibly tragic but the entire Instagram can't stop and people just not post anything else at all after showing respects, I have the same view of people who have wakes/parties etc after funerals and get drunk, you can't cry and then go back or pretend things are normal but on a platform like that anyone of any name is dammed if they do, damned if they don't, they get slated for saying nothing and then if they say something they are somehow expected to just hault all of Instagram for a day because of it which is wholely unrealistic. It is very tragic indeed and we can't ask the world to stop turning and time to stand still when a life/soul is taken you can show your respects but it also doesn't mean you need to stop what your doing in life, no social media stopped when Prince Philip died, when other people die its just not realistic simply because and tragically its a baby this time, or to do what people here have slated hinch for and show a display of 'overcaring' for people you've never met, and be judged for being insincere like posting that you can't even do stories on insta for thinking of this little one, it's damned if you do damned if you don't with anyone in the public eye and Influencers
I don’t expect Instagram to stop or the world to stop turning. All I expect is tact. There’s a way to carry on as normal while still being respectful. There are plenty of normal people on my social media who have been following the story, posted their condolences and had other posts afterwards but it didn’t come across as gross because they had tact.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ever since she sent her note pad and got the recognition and donated £3,000 and paid the mags to run a story about it so now she believes she is more than entitled to continually post about them and 'ash & saff' them.
of all the money she has and all the accumulated shite she could have sold all the good to use stuff she duck off to the skip with on gumtree and donated way more but 3k in the scope of 2.6 mil when a little Asian corner shopkeeper guy here in my town with barely anything donated his money this Ramadan of 50k to azaliya it puts hinch to shame with all the tit she buys and money she has when that guy sells bog roll and milk for living, honestly shameful. Really though a simple half a bottle of bleach and one of her crappy notebooks signed as an incentive giveaway to her hinchers to donate was the least she could have done they'd have jumped at the chance, same as SS who's giving these ITS promo boxes out to people to promote for her but couldn't use her bleeping noodle to give one away to all followers who donated and put them in a draw. it's a crying shame man

I don’t expect Instagram to stop or the world to stop turning. All I expect is tact. There’s a way to carry on as normal while still being respectful. There are plenty of normal people on my social media who have been following the story, posted their condolences and had other posts afterwards but it didn’t come across as gross because they had tact.
I'm totally not disagreeing with you in any way but then it depends on the nature of your account there are comedian influncers that do skits and tik toks and that is what they post, how would they be expected to approach the next post of their own page after showing respects, would it be distasteful to expect them not to sort of thing because rhey are comedians and posting anything funny after a post like that, so that's the thing it's hard for some people to know what is and isn't appropriate and what is the next thing they can post after that without deviating from the niche of their platform sorta thing

Reactions: 6
They should show respect and just post that and nothing else the rest of the day. It's dreadful when you see them launch straight into something else. Some of the Instamums did this when a lady on Insta passed away. She had various health problems, her account was called something about being a mother on oxygen I think, sorry I can't remember. She seemed like a lovely lady and wonderful mum. They were all posting RIP and how sad it was etc. I was genuinely shocked and horrified when the next stories straight after were ads. It's just so disrespectful and insincere. The terrible thing is that they don't realise this. Instagram seems to be blinding a lot of people and making them behave like utter dicks. It was after Mother of Daughters' fall from grace and observing the playground bully antics of all of those Instamums as a result, all desperately trying to come up smelling of roses and pack hunt, that I unfollowed all of them. Vile bunch. Sorry to derail.
Yes this 👆. Also with the BLM messages last year. It was so jarring to me they post something really important then next post is an ad.

Reactions: 9
I just went to her insta to find the picture but it seems to have disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought the thing in her hand was a crisp packet 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tried to find it earlier and it's not in her tagged pics any more? Can't remember the name of the account who posted it either!

Reactions: 2
Don't know if this has been said already because I'm working my way through (page 16, yay! 🙈😂) By no means on her side but with any paid sponsorship ads, you have to do them as pre records as they have to approve it before it's posted. If you see other influencers (who do it properly) they usually tell you, watch TOGITH ad stories, she's more honest! This doesn't include "product placement" though, you can just throw them around. The ones she's been specifically paid for, will need to be approved. How the hell they approve her shite ads though I'll never know! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just laaaaaaaaaaav it guysssssssss!!!

• Wow
Also, Stacey is doing a giveaway of her whole range 😂😂😂 the shade is real hinch

Hinch - 0
Stacey - 3739273

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also, Stacey is doing a giveaway of her whole range 😂😂😂 the shade is real hinch

Hinch - 0
Stacey - 3739273
This is what I don’t understand, the owner off SS Collechinoderm says she can do a giveaway. But with Tesco they did it themselves, not Hinch🤔🤔

This is probably a true representation of her. I think she’s tried so hard to be someone she isn’t she now doesn’t know how to get out of it so spends every day lying to herself and everyone that follows her. I could say I feel sorry for her but then I remember that she has plenty of money to pay off her mortgage and live comfortably for a while. Her and Jamie could start doing a normal job like everyone else. She clearly loves the money because of how grabby she is and all the tat she buys. She could invest in something more worthwhile instead of teaming with big brands that get her the cash rolling in quick. She chose this life and she chooses to keep living it. So no sympathy whatsoever.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.