Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like 90% of the things she wears, it's either boring, or just chav. But that dress is really lovely... But no need to push your belly out and arch your back to make yourself look massive? Why? Just be bleeping natural!
She REALLY twists my tits sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain to me why you need a pocket mirror, jewellery case and a fancy toothbrush for giving birth?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've got one of these jewellery cases for keeping my keys and money in at the beach and I'm pretty sure it has a mirror inside it too !!

Reactions: 7
2EC62DB2-9259-4E1D-8D58-24159F6ABEBE.png
75F6EB94-B57E-40B5-B5F6-BC2BA1199F21.jpeg

not sure if anyone has posted this, but I wonder if grinch has received one of these 🤔

Reactions: 17
Did she not buy those see through bags for the hospital? You know, the ones that she said were great as you could see what was inside but still proceeded to label them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Last week and being seen postnatal now by the same team 🤣 and she's still pregnant.
Unless I see her with the same date newspaper one day I’m not believing anything 🤣🤣

if she is still pregnant this has been the most long drawn out pregnancy In history and as far as we are all aware we found out over the half way mark!

I really shouldn’t care but I think I deserve some answers even if no one else thinks so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't like 90% of the things she wears, it's either boring, or just chav. But that dress is really lovely... But no need to push your belly out and arch your back to make yourself look massive? Why? Just be bleeping natural!
She REALLY twists my tits sometimes
I didn’t even realise it was a pic of her wearing it! Had to go and have another look as I thought it was the dress draped over the sofa(not Sopha)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re people really brushing their teeth after hoying a baby out or am I just a full blown stinker? Was possibly the last thing on my mind, along with all the other shite she’s packing

Reactions: 20
A feckin jewellery case ! A JEWELLERY CASE is she going to give birth or 2 weeks all inclusive in Benalmadena !!! At this rate she will need Pickfords following her to the hospital 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I didn’t even realise it was a pic of her wearing it! Had to go and have another look as I thought it was the dress draped over the sofa(not Sopha)
🤣 Me too. Boney old shoulder is out again.
Is Inch getting the cold shoulder today as punishment for cheating on her in her dreams...again. What boring content. 🙄

Reactions: 5
@Alwayswatchingalways,have you found it amusing watching us squirm?🤣
It really does seem a drawn out pregnancy though?
In the light of hinches despicable behaviour recently,do you feel like dishing any dirt?
Selfless thing you're doing BTW and I admire your reserve to not say more.

Reactions: 18
Anyone who is about to give birth and worried that you’ve not packed enough for a months stay. I have two words for you “backup bag”. Pack a simple bag planning for a short simple stay.
prepare a pile of “backup” items in case you need to stay longer in an obvious easy place with a suitable bag kept Near it just in case your partner or someone needs to get it for you. And all that needs to be is extra nappies/clothes for you and baby.
she really is ott.

Eta - I was jn for almost a week with no1 so I did need the back up stuff. With no2 I didn’t even do a back up pile I did a list of “extras with exactly where they were located” cos I knew it would be my mum getting them and I could trust her to not rummage 😂
I would always say have a back up bag prepared. Maybe other husbands can think, but mine packed some going home clothes for me (as the originals got ruined) as my skinny jeans and a top he likes as it’s low cut!!!!! Thankfully my sister in law stepped in snd brought me joggers and a sweatshirt!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found the perfect book for our number one best selling author and her illiterate sheep today. And it's set up like a notebook as we know she just lovvveeessss notebooks guyzzzz
IMG_20210424_130043.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You think she’d buy herself some of SS sisters labels or is she just protesting because she hasn’t been gifted them already!! 🙄 I hate that stupid little label maker.
She did get gifted some ages and ages ago but maybe wants to use her dymo because is much more quirkiererer than Stacey and her boring vinyl labels

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.