Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dream is a dream and a trip to the perfume shop must be the dullest date ever, get a grip 🙃

Reactions: 6
Thank you, these do look like they’d be a good relief! Should I take shampoo, dry shampoo and a shower cap just incase?! 😂😂😂
As shower was also the ward’s only toilet it was always busy so I didn’t have one especially as I was discharged within 8 hrs of giving birth. Instead I made do with a quick wash (take a couple of washcloths) and had a gloriously long shower at home. Ooh pack flip flops too.

Reactions: 7
As shower was also the ward’s only toilet it was always busy so I didn’t have one especially as I was discharged within 8 hrs of giving birth. Instead I made do with a quick wash (take a couple of washcloths) and had a gloriously long shower at home. Ooh pack flip flops too.
Flip flops are pointless too because they make you wear those super sexy stockings that prevent blood clots 😂 A pair of sliders is a better idea or slippers!

Reactions: 13
Why has she changed her last story
Because she’s probably stole another quote from someone and realised she had to change it up a bit 😂😂

ETA: yep the best selling author, definitely stole the quote again 🤮

F51BB71A-E35F-4E30-8903-A898815F17E3.png
01CFB94A-3E6B-4947-A48D-B210FC4200AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
how on earth would anyone who has just given birth find it practical or comfortable to wear a jumpsuit?!!! How annoying would that make going to the toilet and the midwives checking out your bleeding and if you’ve had any stitches to ensure they’re in tact healing well no signs of infection etc. What an absolute knob.

Reactions: 52
The bag pack!!! I wouldn’t take that much tit for a week away!! bleeping micellar water?? Decanting products from big bottles to smaller? She’s so sustainable! Daywear, nightwear,shower?? She’s lost the plot. I’ve never seen such a production for someone packing a bag in my life!

And she’s taking tomorrow off to ‘refuel her soul’... she’d need to actually have one to refuel it!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that she's been well vague about the birth and now she's almost drawing it all out? It's almost like it's now a staged event.
Absolutely! I’m so ready for the new baby/ITS showdown next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When I had my last child (10 yrs ago) I took the basics with me, 2 sets of baby clothes, nappies, milk, 2 nighties, knickers, toiletries etc.... I had my son just after 8am & was home by 2.30pm that day, how long is the daft mare expecting to stay in?

And why can’t 2 lazy adults between them buy a block of cheese, grate it & put it in a tub? FFS lazy twats!

Her meals always look like some kid has made it in home economics class & it’s sat there all day sweating in the sun then taken home!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital
Side note, not sure what it’s like now but that kfc used to be rank 🤢

Reactions: 1
Flip flops are pointless too because they make you wear those super sexy stockings that prevent blood clots 😂 A pair of sliders is a better idea or slippers!
I was in the oh so attractive stockings too but had my big toes poking out so could wear my flip flops. I kept the stockings as a souvenir 😂

• Haha
have i really just seen a straw on her list of things for the hospital

Hahaha you done it right. Same with me though, with my 2nd and 3rd I was out within 8 hours because everything went smooth, very lucky - with my last baby I left about 5pm, I had a quick shower like yourself, and I walked out looking like tit, walking like I tit myself, hair in a bun on top of my bonse, massive pj's, fluffy socks and slide on shoes. I looked an absolute DREAM ❤ 15 min before I had to get fully redressed cos blood leaked eveywhere.
THAT MY FRIENDS. IS REAL.

I have no issue with people getting a nice outfit on, hair done and makeup done. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself when you've ripped your vag in half but she'll do all that just for the gram and wants everything to look perfect. It's annoying.
she will be going private and can stay for as long as she is happy to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just normal washing up liquid would have cleaned that pan easily enough 🙄 no need for yet more chemicals.
Also I “shined my sink” for the first time tonight to see what the fuss is about. I managed to do it with just plain water and a dry cloth? Did I do it wrong? I thought I needed to use 6 products?
I did it copying her once with washing up liquid (not fairy, as I refuse to use whatever she promotes) and a scrub daddy that I had from when I first started watching her and it made more
"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.
I did a present to the baby from older brother and from older brother to the baby. My son loves giving presents so made sense to me.
Neither Ronnie or the new baby need a present from each other jfc. I hate this show off influencer parenting tit.
I got my son a present from the baby. It’s to help ease any jealousy they have of the new child.

Reactions: 2
Here we go again! Poor Jamie, (and I say that very loosely) He will be the brunt of her ‘dream cheat’ rage. She was so nasty to him last time. Anything for content, eh Soph, even if it means hurting the ones you love! 🙄
You were right. He mentioned it an hour ago on his page :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Im wondering does she know she’s being induced and that can take up to a few days, and then she might have to stay extra for monitoring due to her blood disorder? That’s the only logical reason for packing so much because she’s already had Ron and must know you don’t need all that? She must know she’s having a longer stay or she really is just having a laugh? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.