Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list that she’s shared that’s helped her has “hairdryer/straighteners” on it?! I’m not a mum but surely you don’t need bloody straighteners after you’ve given birth?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she’s packing all this stuff so she can do herself up and look glam for all them paps that are gonna be waiting outside to see Prince of maldon the third second 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s clearly expecting to be there for a few days, everyone knows after your first baby you barely get a chance to pee before they send you back home 😂
Even a c section your usually home 24h after if all went to plan. I’ve had a babe in pandemic and before and no different

Reactions: 10
Don't think she is having a c section. Why would she have the fanny spray thing?
I’m with you, she’s probably planning to do a full blow dry and makeup incase she gets papped (by jimbo) who will send it to the daily fail.
Spritz for bits is the only sensible thing I could arsed to watch her pack. She’s such a dick I just can’t even be arsed anymore. Literally hanging in there to find out if hinchessouschef was right

• Angry
Reactions: 27
"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.

Reactions: 56
Long time lurker but I’ve had to get an account just so I can reply about the ridiculous hospital bag. I had a baby a couple months ago mid-pandemic. Was in and out. Only changed my nightie to a clean nightie to leave hospital. Didnt brush my teeth, hair or take a shower so what the hell is she packing for?? SHAMPOO?!!!! Surely if she were to stay in a few days then J can nip home and get her some? I honestly cannot cope with this woman now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The item I am most confused about is the shower cap!

When I gave birth as a 20 year old 22 years ago, that was the last thing I would have thought about..I brought every issue of
a mother and baby magazine because I had no clue and there was mention of shower caps..as it was, I remember being put into a massive bath afterwards thinking what the hell have I done!

Reactions: 17
Of course she’s going private, she needs the extra security to keep the paparazzi at bay. Knowing Soph, she’s probably booked a balcony at Windsor castle to flaunt some royal waves & showcase her baby GIRL. I guarantee it’s a girl.

“omg guyzzzzz, it’s a GuRlLLL.How has this happened to us. HaHAhHAHAAaaa. I can’t believe it guys. This has never happened to anyone in the entire world EVER, so of course would happen to us. Jaymeh, how funny. Guess we need to take a trip to the dump to get rid off all this beige tit cos we need pink. Eeeeeee Little old me. Soph. From that teeny tiny village. Got told it was a boy but it’s a girl. Honestly only US*cackle continues*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but why pack dry shampoo? After childbirth I felt so yuck from head to toe (sweaty etc) and you are plonked in the shower pretty much right away. All I wanted was to feel clean and fresh...
Dry shampoo isn't clean it is what you use when you are trying to get away with day number 3 or 4 without washing your hair and no one noticing how greasy it actually is!

Reactions: 19
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
She's edited the post it now says to Ron from baby. But she doesn't read here x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve just gave birth emergency c section and I’ve barley dressed my self since Friday early hours when she came - not even brushed my hair much so why does she think she’ll need all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker but I’ve had to get an account just so I can reply about the ridiculous hospital bag. I had a baby a couple months ago mid-pandemic. Was in and out. Only changed my nightie to a clean nightie to leave hospital. Didnt brush my teeth, hair or take a shower so what the hell is she packing for?? SHAMPOO?!!!! Surely if she were to stay in a few days then J can nip home and get her some? I honestly cannot cope with this woman now.
I’m due in September, first time mum and seeing her bag/list made me think WTF.... I was planning a couple of nighties, maternity pads, big pants and shower gel/toothbrush. I was actually starting to think I’d been living in a dream world over what I’d really need but your post has just confirmed that I’ll be fine with my basics 😂 she’s an idiot, I wonder how many other women she’s made second guess themselves and wonder if they are ‘enough’ when it comes to preparing for a baby

Reactions: 28
Also is lavender oil on your fanny when it's not long been destroyed by a mini dictator a thing? Because all I can think is infection city! Happy to be wrong about that but my legs just involuntarily crossed at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But why would she pack the present to Ron from the baby. Ronnie can’t visit her in hospital. Ronnie will get the present when they come home. I’m confused.

Reactions: 39
And taking it in hospital . Will the baby read the tag to see it’s from his bruva?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.