Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they not taken that poor kid to a zoo or swimming or somewhere fun?! Playing "washing up" in the garden everyday and a quick nightly visit in their pyjamas to the swing park on their estate is hardly fun for him.
I honestly feel so sorry for that child
This!! Why does she never take the poor child anywhere fun? I have two under two but still manage to go places every week! I've never seen her take poor Ron to any toddler groups or days out. Always stuck in the garden or the local playground 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Absolutely ridiculous and OTT as usual. What is she thinking? How long is she going into hospital for? Surely she has OCD. She will be bringing all that home unused.

Reactions: 13
She's either got her wires crossed and has amnesia from first time around and think she's booked in for a good ol' Bannatynes Spa or she's expecting to be in for a couple of nights (c section).

Reactions: 11
Sopha is the only woman to give birth you know, that’s why she’s so extra with the packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does yes although I think the only reason some people missed that is because her voice grates so much, we watch on mute!! Haha. I do wonder if she is slowly going to start sneaking lines like "when I recorded..." to slowly admit that she's pre recording without addressing it fully or admitting any deception.
She actually wrote it on the post.........

Reactions: 3
None of her focus is on the baby. She’s spent the last 2 years not having to care for Ronnie (cos jamie and Ma do it for her) so she’s absolutely deluded about what happens when she has a new baby. Ffs I’m just sitting here remembering how I spent the entire day and night after I had my second (had to stay in because of meconium in the water or else I would have gone straight home back to my first baby!) just boobing the new baby constantly. I just about grabbed a quick shower and then that was it. Boob boob boob. I didn’t sleep. They forgot to feed me. My partner was snoring away in the chair next to me the entire time and that’s it. Bloody hell. No time for skin care bleeping regimes or harem day wear. Black leggings & boobs out here love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Is she going on a spa day?
It seems an awful lot of stuff. Does anyone know how long she was in for the first time round?
With my second it was a 6 hour discharge (we had to stay 8 hours waiting for a doc but they said second baby they aim for 6). I didn’t wash my hair during this time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her cleaning the pan must be a pre record as her tap doesn't have that crappy dangley thing on it, which she got a few days ago.

Reactions: 10
None of her focus is on the baby. She’s spent the last 2 years not having to care for Ronnie (cos jamie and Ma do it for her) so she’s absolutely deluded about what happens when she has a new baby. Ffs I’m just sitting here remembering how I spent the entire day and night after I had my second (had to stay in because of meconium in the water or else I would have gone straight home back to my first baby!) just boobing the new baby constantly. I just about grabbed a quick shower and then that was it. Boob boob boob. I didn’t sleep. They forgot to feed me. My partner was snoring away in the chair next to me the entire time and that’s it. Bloody hell. No time for skin care bleeping regimes or harem day wear. Black leggings & boobs out here love 😂😂
Yes this!!
Like the duck she think she’s going to be doing, your either boobing, changing a nappy, boobing, snoozing, boobing. You can’t even take a pee!! Let alone a skincare and full on bleeping hair wash!

Reactions: 20
A shower-cap?? 😂😂😂😂 She’s taking the bleeping piss with this hospital stay. Why the shower-cap if you’re bringing shampoo?
I said the same and was helpfully reminded that I packed a book (🤦‍♀️ first timer in my defense) but Jesus unless you have multiple showers per day, and let's face it with a newborn you're lucky to have more than one a week, that's just packing tit for the sake of packing.

She’s clearly expecting to be there for a few days, everyone knows after your first baby you barely get a chance to pee before they send you back home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry guyzz late to the party... TAP TODGER 😂😂 can’t stop laughing at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A f**cken eye mask 🙄 that is all’s I’m saying 🙄I can’t be bothered with her she’s an absolute joke back to my 🍻I go have a lovely evening tattlers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This disposable/throwaway/expendable attitude really annoys me.. why does she have to buy everything new it’s so unnecessary! Buying new bags to put things in, what’s wrong with a carrier bag? Buying new toothbrush, new everything why??? Where is the point in this? Just makes ‘hinchers’ feel inadequate for being normal about their hospital bags. Or decide to spend unnecessarily to be like her.. good old Mrs Consumerism

Reactions: 29
Don't think she is having a c section. Why would she have the fanny spray thing?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.