Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raynorxo

I wonder if she will have her placenta dried out and made into lenor unstoppables to hang in organza bags in every room, can’t beat the odour of l’au de womb. Or maybe crush it up into
Her jug of Frosties (special k) for that youthful glow sans filter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Toppsie

She's uploading pre recorded clips again. This was uploaded at 11:30 but he time on the clock says 7:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Dirty Joan

I had to laugh at her yesterday morning when she put up the thing about possible future laws on trolling and stating “it’s making people ill!!!!”. What’s making people ill honey is your total disgrgard for how powerful chemicals can be and your persistent encouragement of your dangerous practices and your insincere obfuscation that cleaning with a bajillion chemicals can cure mental health problems. Now, two wrongs don’t make a right, and don’t get me wrong- if she is being trolled and sent abuse that is totally not on and not okay. But I get the impression that MH lumps genuine criticism of her practices in with the abuse and classifies any and all critique as trolling.

She sits in front of her tv every night. She watches Love Island and I’m sure has an opinion on the people in it and their behaviour. She sees nothing wrong with this but seems to want to censor everyone else from having a not-so-flattering opinion of her. Life doesn’t work that way I’m afraid. Again, abuse isn’t okay and I’m not on board with that- but when you go public you can’t stop people from having a public opinion of you if it’s one you don’t like. It’s just part and parcel of it all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Toppsie

Next thread suggestion: Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Becky777

May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Empen

VIP Member
And whilst I am at it...

I thought your page was going back to only Hinching, Sophie? Eh?

When will the safety of YOUR BABY come before YOUR VANITY and your need to show off? That soap coat box of a Moses barrow is nothing but a way to show off and you know it. Having it on those wheels is also unsafe, you are increasing SIDS with all the stuff around it, you have been told time and time again, an empty cot is a safe cot. But no, expensive and showy offy to make a statement.
But if you love EBay so much, why not buy it off there? You’ll only link it up soon to make money off it- oh no that’s right- you won’t or that would be profiting from your baby wouldn’t it. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Silly me. And you’d not do that, like OTHER CELEBRITIES. was that a dig at those that DO sell their babies in magazines? Careful Sophie, don’t cut off anyone else, you already are Billy no mates.
How you have the audacity to say you haven’t sold your baby is beyond anyone here. Not just here, read pages and pages of comments, that just aren’t on your cult army pages. There’s plenty of hate pages against you too. Amazing night time read. And it’s not trolling ITS CALLED AN OPINION DARLING. As Craig Revel Horwood says “feelings are not facts, darling, facts are facts” and Tattle lay FACTS out in front of you in black and white.
And Sophie, I know you are reading this - the BEAUTY about facts and you always fucking up in the public eye- and how many there are on Tattle is- you cannot shut us up on here- you can delete all the comments you like on Instagram, but not here. And not the papers either. So keep going. There is PLENTY more news paper worthy stories to go the way you are going.

Oh. Enjoy your son. ATB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36