Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a few months ago Dazlin and sister pledge went to the Astonish factory. It was very interesting and they gave them a few products. Anyway a few days later Nick from Astonish started raving about Hunch and basically kissed her arse about something she’d done with their products . I commented ‘oh just like Sister pledge and Dazling did’ and that Nick said ‘oh yeah them too’. It pissed me off. I just felt it was like a high school scenario. I’m gonna play with you until the younger, prettier, more popular girl comes along. Annoying as I only use Astonish products. And now it looks like Hinch is going to get through all this unscathed. And her army of the walking dead will gloat with ‘I told those jealous Middle Aged women so’ 😡😡
I'm not jealous or middle aged. Im only a few years older than her. And I still think she's a knob. And now I think Nick is a knob too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember a few months ago Dazlin and sister pledge went to the Astonish factory. It was very interesting and they gave them a few products. Anyway a few days later Nick from Astonish started raving about Hunch and basically kissed her arse about something she’d done with their products . I commented ‘oh just like Sister pledge and Dazling did’ and that Nick said ‘oh yeah them too’. It pissed me off. I just felt it was like a high school scenario. I’m gonna play with you until the younger, prettier, more popular girl comes along. Annoying as I only use Astonish products. And now it looks like Hinch is going to get through all this unscathed. And her army of the walking dead will gloat with ‘I told those jealous Middle Aged women so’ 😡😡
I don’t use Astonish products myself, but after seeing that comment from them I absolutely will not now! Simply because he made a comment that he knows nothing about he should have kept is two pennith worth to himself! He sounded stupid in that comment how can you trust a brand like that? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amazing how there is a sudden influx of Hinchers who are posting that the Great One has liked their post. Anyone else notice? When the last couple of weeks it was all dead air and she could not care less about all those who are in it together. Suddenly she is on a liking spree for her fans. Trying to keep them on side Sophs? Realizing you’re nothing much without them? Damage control? Panic mode? All of the above and more, I imagine.

Reactions: 17
If your using them becuase of the vegan and curetly free m and s are good. You just don't get as much in a bottle.
Yep that’s why I use them. I’ll have a look. I hear method are good too. Dam Astonish and dam Nick 🤣. At this rate I’ll be checking first before I buy things. Instead of ‘has it been tested on animals’, it’ll be ‘has it been endorsed by Grinch’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when she was advertising Bayliss and Harding hand soap and said she was going to use them and then give a review....which never happened😂
A couple of days after she had raved how pretty the bottles were she had purchased new soap dispensers from B&M and said these will
Be great for the downstairs toilet, ohhh those bottles weren’t pretty enough then hey
I laughed at the time at those soaps! Bayliss & Harding must low key dislike her lol! They have the cutest / kawaii range, yet they gifted her their basic unremarkable range. Even the less in your face cute and classier ones are amazing and she didn't even get those! 😂

If Bayliss & Harding can sell a hand soap to anyone, it's me!

I had my eye on their cute range after seeing it on a random Instagram. Here at least, they're only available in 1 shop, not the usual supermarkets etc So I waited until it was on offer for £1 a bottle & got them all as they'll last me years, but I have them if they discontinue them & for a price I'm willing to pay. I got so much soap for £1. I will also refill them after they are empty.

It was a missed opportunity with the Hinch, she barely acknowledged them, and didn't bother to smell them or try them etc

I just know her fan girls would've loved the cute range & sold them out. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm obsessed! 🥰

I'll try to take a pic but it's overcast and rainy today and so dark
These are mine:

(I added a lil signature so ppl can see it's actually my pic, also bcos they are kawaii af LOL)

I feel like they done her dirty with those ugly hand pump soaps lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep that’s why I use them. I’ll have a look. I hear method are good too. Dam Astonish and dam Nick 🤣. At this rate I’ll be checking first before I buy things. Instead of ‘has it been tested on animals’, it’ll be ‘has it been endorsed by Grinch’
I make my own cleaning products, I know exactly what is in them and it won’t harm anyone or anything and I save a fortune my home smells amazing too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Toppsie ohhh we live very near if you sponsor doggie from West Calder. My aunt got her cute dog from there. Also at work my mates collected for here rather than send Xmas cards last year x🐶🐶

We must all be super close !! West Calder is my local dogs trust !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sophie is liking the comments because Tattle has made a point in saying that she hasn’t ever done it.
Sophie is following people because Tattle has made a point in saying she never had done it.

Sophie is recognising her friends because she is trying to make them even more loyal and in turn more brainwashed.
You won’t win with them.
Where you will win is the media and the companies. So give up with them and go for businesses.

She’s one step ahead every time Tattle tells her how to engage with those brain dead twerps more, because collectively we are all more clues up than she ever will be with an entire team of management behind her. She thinks she knows everything. She doesn’t see all the small emails and messages between people with things going on.
She’s a lot further behind than she thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We must all be super close !! West Calder is my local dogs trust !
I think West Calder is the furthest from me, I'm no where near, but I really liked Sammy because he looked like my dog 💔

I think my nearest is Newbury 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yep that’s why I use them. I’ll have a look. I hear method are good too. Dam Astonish and dam Nick [emoji1787]. At this rate I’ll be checking first before I buy things. Instead of ‘has it been tested on animals’, it’ll be ‘has it been endorsed by Grinch’
Tesco don't test on animals and teepol are vegan as well. Lydnsy queen of clean uses them. The gold detergent is amazing imo

Reactions: 6
I laughed at the time at those soaps! Bayliss & Harding must low key dislike her lol! They have the cutest / kawaii range, yet they gifted her their basic unremarkable range. Even the less in your face cute and classier ones are amazing and she didn't even get those! [emoji57]

If Bayliss & Harding can sell a hand soap to anyone, it's me!

I always buy their soaps & had my eye on their cute range after seeing it on a random Instagram. Here at least, they're only available in 1 shop, not the usual supermarkets etc So I waited until it was on offer for £1 a bottle & got them all! They'll last me years, but I have them if they discontinue them & for a price I'm willing to pay. I got so much soap for £1.

It was a missed opportunity with the Hinch, she barely acknowledged them, and didn't bother to smell them or try them etc I don't blame her for that.

I just know her fan girls would've loved the cute range & sold them out. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm obsessed! [emoji3059]

I'll try to take a pic but it's overcast and rainy today and so dark
These are mine:

View attachment 22226

(I added a lil signature so ppl can see it's actually my pic, also bcos they are kawaii af LOL)

I feel like they done her dirty with those ugly hand pump soaps lol
They are so cute. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her, have watched her stories & I just can’t see how she became a famous sensation overnight.

She isn’t relatable at all.

Reactions: 10
Sophie is liking the comments because Tattle has made a point in saying that she hasn’t ever done it.
Sophie is following people because Tattle has made a point in saying she never had done it.

Sophie is recognising her friends because she is trying to make them even more loyal and in turn more brainwashed.
You won’t win with them.
Where you will win is the media and the companies. So give up with them and go for businesses.

She’s one step ahead every time Tattle tells her how to engage with those brain dead twerps more, because collectively we are all more clues up than she ever will be with an entire team of management behind her. She thinks she knows everything. She doesn’t see all the small emails and messages between people with things going on.
She’s a lot further behind than she thinks.
Now who’s the mushroom Soph! Not us babes 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 22227

Sorry if it’s been posted already but wtf! What a waste of money
View attachment 22227

Sorry if it’s been posted already but wtf! What a waste of money
I’ve never used zoflora, but according to wilko’s website they charge £1 a bottle. I’m assuming that’s about standard. Imagine storing up almost £100 worth of disinfectant 😧

Erm, #AD much?! :unsure:

Sorry! Swipe up guys #aff

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.