Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, some time ago she said I rather buy zoflora than Chanel. She said that about the ugly ugly big massive clock on her wall. Who remembers when she said I rather buy cheap and spend my money on cheap things then buy expensive stuff. SOOOOOO, lets just say she paid for it—— we ALL know she DIDN'T PAY for it!!! But if you claimed to be the girl next door who hates expensive things what the actual duck You doing buying £700 Moses basket. You could of got a Asda one, like I did with my twins lol. And wanting a near enough 10k baby shower...the venue itself normally cost 3-4 k... oh saleswoman Sophie what Pisses me of is no one actually hated you when you was a cleaning account! Your just a witch now just showing your real COLOURS....

Reactions: 22
Her bruise from yesterdays video has pretty much vanished in today's video. Maybe she rubbed it off with minkeh and cliff.

20190607_185937.jpg
20190607_185856.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she will keep her acrylic nails when baby comes? Not practical for changing nappies 🤭 they have been annoying me with her tapping and pointing lol

Reactions: 10
I'm so far behind on the threads but I've just seen her grid post. Wow her army are truly vile aren't they. We would never speak to each other that way bit we're the evil bullies obviously!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear 🙈 Nick hasn't portrayed himself well at all with the arse licking comments.
I have a good working relationship with him maybe i should have words 🙈 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Empen @Qwerty6337 not long gals and ill be in the vip club with you and not the peasant left behind, so if everyone could just like my posts that would be great thanks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have just nearly choked to death laughing at the nobber in her comments on the card board Chucky crib saying of course it’s expensive just look at her good taste and how lovely her house is or summat . Oh my days I need to change my Tena. 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her defenders, do they ever say anything new? If it isn’t “uR jUsT JEal0u$ Hun jEaLoU$y iS a DiSeA$E” it’s “didn’t your mother ever teach you manners” or “if you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”.. more like if you haven’t got anything new to say don’t say anything at all because I’m tired of reading the same boring arguments time in time out 🚫👋🏼💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
9A6C1373-C8A1-404C-83D3-34F1FFE8BBD6.png She was annoying me so I blocked her but forgot to take screenshots of the other comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear 🙈 Nick hasn't portrayed himself well at all with the arse licking comments.
I have a good working relationship with him maybe i should have words 🙈 .
Yes please do! I think he realises now he’s had a few dm’s.

Reactions: 11
Her defenders, do they ever say anything new? If it isn’t “uR jUsT JEal0u$ Hun jEaLoU$y iS a DiSeA$E” it’s “didn’t your mother ever teach you manners” or “if you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”.. more like if you haven’t got anything new to say don’t say anything at all because I’m tired of reading the same boring arguments time in time out 🚫👋🏼💁🏻‍♀️
It wouldn't be half as bad if they could actually formulate a rational debate. Awful people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wrote an email to gleam today, today I received a dm from one of the hinch minion telling me horrible things and bringing up my children into it which I do not condone. I pleaded to encourage Mrs Hinch on how to educate her army to be kind and allow everyone to have their opinion( on their own ig page) without name calling, targeting innocent children which are not involved at all.
Did you manage to get any screenshots? That's appalling, what is wrong with people??😒

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.