Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a bath in her en suite 🧐

Think its just a shower so why would you keep the bath bombs in there
Because you’re a bleeping moron.

Apologises if on the wrong thread or already been shared ( still trying to get used to tattle πŸ™ˆ) but are people actually doing this??!!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
Why do people want to be tramps? Also, sanitary products aren’t exactly cheap!

Reactions: 6
Can I just say... you're all legends 😍 I've been following and lurking for about 2 weeks, spent my daily commute reading this (about 2 hours a day) and was always just about caught up.

Fuckin hell lads, since early this week, this site has gone off the chart. I'm torn between being happy that the sheep are leaving their fake as duck shepherd and raging that I physically can't keep up with all the funny as duck comments . Pure craic

Anyways keep up the good work.

Quick observation: when she does her ad posts she rarely shows her tappy shiteing fingers(see fairy unicorn post). Those vids are obvs kept in her archives until the funds reach her account, or shes struggling for mundane content.

Keep this up, we are breaking down barriers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i usually don't comment on any of the group's but I really couldnt help it this time ((mines the bottom comment)) but good lord how stupid are some people 🀒🀒

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You guys, I went to the hair salon for a few hours on page 20, come back and you're on page 47!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I just say... you're all legends 😍 I've been following and lurking for about 2 weeks, spent my daily commute reading this (about 2 hours a day) and was always just about caught up.

Fuckin hell lads, since early this week, this site has gone off the chart. I'm torn between being happy that the sheep are leaving their fake as duck shepherd and raging that I physically can't keep up with all the funny as duck comments . Pure craic

Anyways keep up the good work.

Quick observation: when she does her ad posts she rarely shows her tappy shiteing fingers(see fairy unicorn post). Those vids are obvs kept in her archives until the funds reach her account, or shes struggling for mundane content.

Keep this up, we are breaking down barriers xx
Welcome! You joined at the perfect timing, it's all starting to get really interesting ! Can I share your popcorn? :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She dosnt wear acrylic nails BTW
Her nails are naturally long she gets an acrylic coat on them. I know its semantics but its something that bugs me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And of people like the moses basket dont be afraid to say they do. Theres been a few things Ive seen a liked. The IKEA Ivy for one. Peoples taste are very different and that's OK. I'll even admit to catching myself laughing the odd time at her... will go gargle bleach now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I dont like the things she does. I dont like the lies. I dont like a lot of things Mrs Hinch does. But I dont know Sophie and apart from selling the gifted table (which was a crappy thing to do) and the odd verbal diarrhoea rant when shes been prodded with the truth stick, I cant form a strong opinion on her. I do know Mrs Hinch however and I cant stand her. But I like her ivy plant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope sure Fisher price was in the news recently about there rocker that killed babys and still sold. Most big baby products aren't even asked by Dr's if safe first nevermind being throughoughly tested and the laws need changed.

Reactions: 7
Next thread suggestion: Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lets face it do they really take that pillow and vase off every time they wanna out dirty washing away?
exactly my thoughts haha if I was jamie and forgot a sock I'd just bin it than lift thon thing again

Next thread suggestion: Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps
Yes mate β˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hold up.... Who was it mentioned the book last night!!! Mrs hinch read ur msg πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 4
Just watched TRHOH with her Gretel filter, OMG I haven't laughed so much in ages, she has all hinch's mannerisms and silly moves, brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thought I'd chuck this into the conversation. I was reading a book today about dogs, their diet and allergies. This is so pertinent to the Hinch convo.
View attachment 22497
View attachment 22498
Poor Henry and poor all the other dogs and kiddies being subjected to this chemical shite
I used to make my own lenor fabrezze from bk in the day, 7 yrs ago wen I got my dog and he was a 6 months old he can out in lumps scratching and loosing hair and the vet said it was because of the spray I was putting on MY bed, not even his. I felt so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Definitely something weird going on. First night in God knows how long where we've not seen the dog being put to bed or the kitchen being done.

I'm of the opinion either baby is here, or she's mixing up the evening routine ready for baby's arrival to keep everyone on their toes.

Oh god. What if this is all just a show of "look how much you missed me, hey I've got t-shirts coming out saying "mumma hunch" or something?!

Reactions: 8
Does this mean she'll earn from book twice over? Once for the book itself as she's supposedly the 'author' and once in commission for the swipe up? πŸ˜•
Yes it does. Most of the people i follow who have aff links are so open about them some even tell people where to go if they dont want to use it complete transparency and a few of the travel bloggers will thank people when they do use the code and show how much they have made and how they are going to spend it. i always make sure i hit one of their links before i buy as im happy to m

I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE ABOUT THE ASA THREE COMMENT BULLSHIT.

ASA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY MANY MORE COMPLAINTS THAN THREE AGAINST MRS HINCH.
THEY ARE ONLY INVESTIGATING THE THREE MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THE ADVERTISED ITEMS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PART OF THE
PROCTOR AND GAMBLE PARTNERSHIP SHE WAS BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE AND THEREFORE HAD TO STSTE THIS FACT AND SHE WAS NOT. IT IS ANY FLASH ITEM AND ANY FEBREZE ITEM.

That’s all that’s going on Tattle. But I hope that covers enough to start correcting people accords the board. They have acknowledged there are WAY more complaints.

OH AND GLEAM AND SOPHIE CLAIM ZOFLORA IS NOT AND ADVERT AS SHE SUPPOSEDLY BUYS THIS HERSELF. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Ps. This comes directly from them.
RE the 3 complaints - my immediate thought was it was because she has breached 3 asa rules

Amazing how there is a sudden influx of Hinchers who are posting that the Great One has liked their post. Anyone else notice? When the last couple of weeks it was all dead air and she could not care less about all those who are in it together. Suddenly she is on a liking spree for her fans. Trying to keep them on side Sophs? Realizing you’re nothing much without them? Damage control? Panic mode? All of the above and more, I imagine.
i think a team at gleam will be taking on some of her admin as there is no way she can police comments when the baby arrives and gleam will want to protect their revenue stream and i bet she wont say anything as thats her style. no one would care if she had help with it but she is not open and honest about these things so she diggs a deeper hole for herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Finally caught up on the 30 something pages I'd missed. I've always got something to read now when teething bubba wakes me during early hours.

Also that comment from grinch if she even wrote it herself about refusing to sell her gender reveal pics, baby shower pics etc has made me laugh. You're never gonna make yourself look good to me love by saying that. You haven't needed to have you? Think you've got enough money from using your poor brainwashed puppets instead. Plus by not selling the photos you are in full control (which you love) yet again of the suspense and the dragging along of your puppets. It's sad it really is. I can't believe she's getting at least 2,000 new followers a day? She has nothing to offer. I don't understand why she would get followed? It's her repeating the same crap over and over again. Also her IG page winds me up now all I see is a catalogue in front of me of rubbish she's selling.
I'm still ashamed to say I used to be one of her brainwashed puppets. Can't believe I got my partner to get me her book from him and the kids for my birthday. What was I thinking. Should have got him to get me the argos catalogue instead. Her book was just a catalogue of crap products and a way for her to make all the ones shes wanted to work with big. She wanted the sales up so she could earn more and more. It's all an act and it's an act she's finding harder and harder to put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.