Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to admit I'm sitting on my hands not wanting to comment on the Moses basket because each to their own, but this!

Someone just sent me this and I'm a bit shocked. lol. Now I look again maybe she just liked the basket.

View attachment 22284
I apologise in advance to any Tattlers who have done what I'm about to say, but this is something that has always annoyed me.
Babys feet are so delicate, the amount of bones in your foot is phenomenal. Teeny feet need nothing but little soft socks and nothing else, or maybe a little bootie. I've seen parents put them in baby Nikes ect and it drives me mad. Just leave their little feet alone. This come from someone whose had major foot surgery and believe me it really isnt fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I apologise in advance to any Tattlers who have done what I'm about to say, but this is something that has always annoyed me.
Babys feet are so delicate, the amount of bones in your foot is phenomenal. Teeny feet need nothing but little soft socks and nothing else, or maybe a little bootie. I've seen parents put them in baby Nikes ect and it drives me mad. Just leave their little feet alone. This come from someone whose had major foot surgery and believe me it really isnt fun!
My mum said this to me the other day! She used to fit shoes for children and babies and is a qualified Clark’s fitter and said that children until they’re walking should not wear hard shoes because their bones haven’t developed. You’re then shaping your child’s feet to fit a particular shoe before they’ve even properly developed. They should wear socks or those soft shoes only

This was after I’d said I’m not wasting money on shoes until they need them 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping god. Sophie in Paris forth one down “please put Henry in it”!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

Also I can’t see any negative comments on her post. Deleted as always
I’ve just seen several negative comments but they’ll soon be gone ...

Reactions: 4
Apologies if already posted or in wrong order but threatening people now 😡
I’ve just read these comments on her grid too. Beggars belief how someone can defend someone who doesn’t even know they exist. It really is a cult 😬

Reactions: 9

One of my friends is a podiatrist and she does lots of work surrounding leaving babies feet alone. They only need socks , no need for shoes. Don’t make them have feet problems later in life because you want to make them look nice as babies☺

Reactions: 12
Shouldn't the "moses basket" post be declared as an ad?? She has gotten a "press discount" on it (undisclosed amount) and is now promoting it on her page?? I'm sure she received the discount, because she/Gleam/Trace told them who she was, in return for some exposure of the company. Seems like it should have #ad on it, especially as she seems to be working with the company on the competition.

It seems like a very similar tactic to the baby shower🤔
How do we know she got press discount? Not doubting, just curious if there is evidence x

Reactions: 5
My mum said this to me the other day! She used to fit shoes for children and babies and is a qualified Clark’s fitter and said that children until they’re walking should not wear hard shoes because their bones haven’t developed. You’re then shaping your child’s feet to fit a particular shoe before they’ve even properly developed. They should wear socks or those soft shoes only

This was after I’d said I’m not wasting money on shoes until they need them 😂
Slippers for babies is just a dumb joke. But no doubt Queen Soph already has some buff tings for Prince Hinch of Maldon packed into his monogrammed suitcase for pics in the hospital 🙄.
And yes enjoy the time they don't need to wear shoes. Before you know it they're like my 16 year old who went from a size 5 to a size 12 in the space of a couple of years. I was buying shoes constantly. His feet are now so big I may as well just let him wear the boxes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well well well. I respect him having the balls to admit he might not have made a wise move.
😂😂 Nick is bricking it. I bet their followers have fallen and he's now regretting it.
But why do dickheads like him think people questioning her dangerous techniques and her breaking advertising laws is attacking her personally? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've got to admit I'm sitting on my hands not wanting to comment on the Moses basket because each to their own, but this!

Someone just sent me this and I'm a bit shocked. lol. Now I look again maybe she just liked the basket.

View attachment 22284
Babies can’t even keep socks on these will be on for half a second 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww, my parents and myself have rescue dogs from Romania, some are from the horrific shelters and some are from the streets, my parents had 8 they are down to 6 and they have fostered as well as look after their own dogs, their dogs have legs missing and scars and are old as no one wants the broken ones but they are the ones my parents love, they’ve also got ex bait dogs and dogs that have been abused too, I have a Tibetan spaniel cross from Romania who was in a cage for months he’s adorable, looks like a teddy bear and I have another from Romania she’s a chihuahua cross who’s the most pig ugly dog but she’s cute in a way too she’s got the chihuahua ears, eyes and head and a bigger body and long legs 😂 she was found on the dusty street laying on a flip flop after they butchered her when they spayed her she was only 6 months, she now has a shoe obsession 😂

My parents are treasurers of the local Romanian charity where we got all our mutts from, we regularly donate money/food/supplies and do events to raise money and no one gets paid from it

Sorry for long post it’s not hinch related but I just love dogs okay 😂
I’m so glad you did, thank you for sharing with us, it’s an amazing heart warming story, it’s pure evil how some are treated , your parents should be so proud of what they have done. Aw a very special family you are ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.