Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
I’m hoping they’re taking the piss 😳
I absolutely shit you not, I see one squirt of Zoflora or a tumble dryer sheet near that kids bed or Moses basket I’m on to social services and I’m not apologising one fucking bit. Who the FUCK jokes about potentially harming a BABY with chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Empen

VIP Member
She literally has sold her baby.
She’s sold it’s bed room. It’s clothes. It’s changing table. It’s wet wipes. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
The things she listed were HER things. 😂😂😂 and actually she totally sold her baby shower 😂😂😂😂 she had £5k day for free. What a well worded comment. Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
OMG look everyone, what lucky baby is going to have this monstrosity of a crib with added Diamonte Crown 🤮🤮
This is the real life TOWIE, they are a different breed.
P. S I was born in Essex, but luckily my parents shipped us out in the 70's ☺
View attachment 22395
lol Omg I want to see one with the Diamonte Crown.

I think she's being really selfish not buying him being gifted the New Leipold Round swinging crib. complete with stand and drape!

IT'S JUST LIKE MUMMY'S EGG CHAIR!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
Knowing her, she will want time off so she can have her hair, fake tan and make up done to look the best she can, she's a tiger over her image. If she doesn't like the pics, she won't show anything. She will want to look like a Barbie doll at all times. I bet this entire run up to the birth she'll be focused only on how she will look in the pics!

Cue pics of her looking magazine fresh holding him.

There won't be any Stacey Solomon reality. She will never let us see her make up free and sans filter.

If his first pics have butterflies around his head or the gretel wig, I'm gonna die lol.
I admire Stacey Solomon for what she did, and is still doing. She’s showing true motherhood, no filters, no make up, nothing but reality.
We will never get that from the grinch, I don’t think she even knows what she looks like without make up, tan and lashes

• Heart
Reactions: 24

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She's making a point she gets excited for days like Fridays even though she does nothing.

Someone here pointed that out a couple of days ago, & now she can't stop mentioning it!

Guys, I'm so excited for Friday! Even though i'm not doing anything!

Guys, I'm so excited and am ready for the weekend! Even though I'm not doing anything!

Don't worry we will get through Monday! I swear she's saying these days things to be relevant.

Her days merge into one.

But even though she's done this since before her Pregnancy, and still didn't do anything, only now she's been called out for it she's saying it all the time now. She's such a weirdo! Her obsession with Tattle is bizarre, despite her claims she blocked it from her phone :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Empen

VIP Member
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE ABOUT THE ASA THREE COMMENT BULLSHIT.

ASA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY MANY MORE COMPLAINTS THAN THREE AGAINST MRS HINCH.
THEY ARE ONLY INVESTIGATING THE THREE MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THE ADVERTISED ITEMS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PART OF THE
PROCTOR AND GAMBLE PARTNERSHIP SHE WAS BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE AND THEREFORE HAD TO STSTE THIS FACT AND SHE WAS NOT. IT IS ANY FLASH ITEM AND ANY FEBREZE ITEM.

That’s all that’s going on Tattle. But I hope that covers enough to start correcting people accords the board. They have acknowledged there are WAY more complaints.

OH AND GLEAM AND SOPHIE CLAIM ZOFLORA IS NOT AND ADVERT AS SHE SUPPOSEDLY BUYS THIS HERSELF. 🙄🙄🙄

Ps. This comes directly from them.

• Angry
  • Heart

Debsy2028

Bloody hell these threads are on fire 🔥🔥

That Moses basket is without a doubt one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. I get we all have our own tastes and if it was anyone else I’d think “Meh, not my child so crack on fam” but it’s reeeeeeeeally got my back up. What she failed to mention was her “press discount” was 100% in exchange for doing that shit giveaway so one of her lucky Hinchers can feel part of the chavy mum club. 🤮

Also did you see her have the FUCKING AUDACITY TO WINK when she said “I don’t want to move, I’ll expand my house *WINK* as I expand my family”

Honestly what a cock womble

• Heart
  • Haha

Empen

VIP Member
Sophie is liking the comments because Tattle has made a point in saying that she hasn’t ever done it.
Sophie is following people because Tattle has made a point in saying she never had done it.

Sophie is recognising her friends because she is trying to make them even more loyal and in turn more brainwashed.
You won’t win with them.
Where you will win is the media and the companies. So give up with them and go for businesses.

She’s one step ahead every time Tattle tells her how to engage with those brain dead twerps more, because collectively we are all more clues up than she ever will be with an entire team of management behind her. She thinks she knows everything. She doesn’t see all the small emails and messages between people with things going on.
She’s a lot further behind than she thinks.

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I had a puppy a mixture of Alsatian and lab I got him for a fiver off this awful family who had named
The mummy dog Spliff, he was suffering from fleas and severe malnutrition . He was the bestest friend I have ever had my Zac was 💙. You don’t need posh breeds to get a decent dog, the rescue centre would be my go to if I ever had another. I think people like her use these animals as accessories just like her baby seems to be
Awww, my parents and myself have rescue dogs from Romania, some are from the horrific shelters and some are from the streets, my parents had 8 they are down to 6 and they have fostered as well as look after their own dogs, their dogs have legs missing and scars and are old as no one wants the broken ones but they are the ones my parents love, they’ve also got ex bait dogs and dogs that have been abused too, I have a Tibetan spaniel cross from Romania who was in a cage for months he’s adorable, looks like a teddy bear and I have another from Romania she’s a chihuahua cross who’s the most pig ugly dog but she’s cute in a way too she’s got the chihuahua ears, eyes and head and a bigger body and long legs 😂 she was found on the dusty street laying on a flip flop after they butchered her when they spayed her she was only 6 months, she now has a shoe obsession 😂

My parents are treasurers of the local Romanian charity where we got all our mutts from, we regularly donate money/food/supplies and do events to raise money and no one gets paid from it

Sorry for long post it’s not hinch related but I just love dogs okay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Empen

VIP Member
So for two baby items - the Moses wheelbarrow/ soap cart and the changing chest of drawers in a cupboard- it’s nearly two thousand pounds. Then the snooze pod / side by side. That’s several hundred too.

YUP YOU REALLY ARE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR WITH YOUR HATTON GARDEN DIAMONDS AND YOUR HELICOPTER. at least we all know your house absolutely fucking hums or you’d not have to spray it and make it so flammable 😂 I sleep well at night knowing not only I bought everything for my kids and myself, but hey aren’t living in a potential fireball.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23