Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so nice that nice I might use it for perfume 😍😍

For any hinchers out there this was a joke dont start using your favourite zahhfloraa as perfume ye numb twats xxx
I’m sure they are currently using Fabreeze as their leader says she wishes she could wear it like perfume 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who ever said nick was a sycophant yesterday you were right (hope I spelt that right)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
But if she has worked with Zoflora in the last 12 months any future content has to be addressed as an advert as she has an ongoing relationship with that brand. Regardless if she’s purchased it out of her own money. But Gleam wouldn’t mention this and neither would Sophie!
According to ASA, she hasn’t exchanged money with them, and therefore as she is buying the products herself she does not have to declare it in any images or clips.
Just relaying the email which o cannot our on here as per what I’ve been told.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to support the Dogs Trust for years, I sponsored 4 dogs at a time (think they kept giving me the old ones cos they kept dying and I’d get a letter saying Rex has died so here you can have Buddy now! It was quite upsetting 😢)

Anyway they used to send out letters, fridge magnets, raffle ticket books and the magazine, so I said to them please can you not send any of this stuff and use the money for the actual dogs 💁🏽‍♀️ But they kept sending it every month so I thought how much of our donations are actually being spent on caring for the dogs 🤔 so I stopped a few years ago and now I support our local rescue cos I know every penny they get is for the animals.
When I saw hunch getting paid for posts about them I was so glad that I did!
Oh no I haven't had that happen. I sponsor Sammy in West Calder who is quite an old pooch.

The magazines and stuff doesn't bother me so much, as only sent to sponsors who have an interest and every quarter. Don't get me started on the red cross who send pens, coasters and Christmas cards out to every household at Christmas!

Who ever said nick was a sycophant yesterday you were right (hope I spelt that right)
Oh Astonish, I loved you, I really did. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13

She fully intends on putting the kid in that health hazardous eye sore. Wow. Cue the swipe up in 3...2...1...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s such a knob. We all know why she was quiet this morning. Drums up suspense... you only have to look at her grid and this morning there was a few comments of “Mrs Hinch has so given birth” but no. Back to flogging tit.
How she even looks at herself is beyond me. I hope people are still emailing Gleam over her premie baby stunt the other day.
It’s just occurred to me. Gleam are probably bent as tit and using any complaints to them to their advantage. It would give them a name to go by to match up with Instagram so maybe that’s why people are getting messages and/or being blocked more recently?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
duck my life... a glimpse of the bleeping hideous gypsy Moses basket on wheels. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Which will be followed by a swipe up no doubt. bleeping awful!!! Christ on a bloody bike.

View attachment 22205

She fully intends on putting the kid in that health hazardous eye sore. Wow. Cue the swipe up in 3...2...1...
Jesus wept.... my eyes!!! bleeping hideous frilly bikey tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
According to ASA, she hasn’t exchanged money with them, and therefore as she is buying the products herself she does not have to declare it in any images or clips.
Just relaying the email which o cannot our on here as per what I’ve been told.

So if Mrs H has only been paid by P & G plus the meter reading company then has she been as dishonest as what we have all assumed. I would hate to think we have been slating her when the only money she has made is off that stupid book and the P&G partnership

Confused.com 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
And for everyone asking about my lovely,frilly,kitsch,bleeping chavvy moses basket on wheels (on wheels!!!???).... here's the link sheeple. ...swipe up...! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh no I haven't had that happen. I sponsor Sammy in West Calder who is quite an old pooch.

The magazines and stuff doesn't bother me so much, as only sent to sponsors who have an interest and every quarter. Don't get me started on the red cross who send pens, coasters and Christmas cards out to every household at Christmas!

Oh Astonish, I loved you, I really did. 💔
@Toppsie ohhh we live very near if you sponsor doggie from West Calder. My aunt got her cute dog from there. Also at work my mates collected for here rather than send Xmas cards last year x🐶🐶

Reactions: 3
It’s just occurred to me. Gleam are probably bent as tit and using any complaints to them to their advantage. It would give them a name to go by to match up with Instagram so maybe that’s why people are getting messages and/or being blocked more recently?
That’s exactly what’s happening.

So if Mrs H has only been paid by P & G plus the meter reading company then has she been as dishonest as what we have all assumed. I would hate to think we have been slating her when the only money she has made is off that stupid book and the P&G partnership

Confused.com 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Doesn’t mean product etc hasn’t.
Nor does it mean it hasn’t exchanged and they don’t know about it or it’s still what comes under “being investigated “.
Nor does it mean it hasn’t been exchanged outside of the 12 month window and she is continuing to show it for whatever deal she has with them.

There is a reason she is doing it and it is not because she is nice.

• Angry
Guuuueeeyyysssss Did anyone save the link for hi-lighters? I want to join in but I haven’t done a ta da list yet because I’m sat in a clean living room with an empty ironing basket and I made the bed after it had aired but it sounds like a right laugh and If anyone can tell me how long you leave a cup to go grimy I would appreciate that too thanks, as I do that stupid thing called washing up and it cleans your pots (who knew)I want to have a fizzy bubble bath going on in my mugs they are ready to partay!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also I now refuse to buy Astonish after seeing that bullshit asslicking

• Heart
Reactions: 32

maybe its different down here then, my dogs are in Darlington or they dont send out as much now but I used to get xmas cards, postcards in the summer all sorts!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.