Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Empen This might be what you're looking for. They definitely gifted her a big basket of Zoflora products. There might have even been a personalised box with Henry on the front, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Also thought I would include a big promo of Zoflora from her page, just for good measure😏
Well done 🙌🏽

That wasnt what I was on about but thats proof she’s been gifted zoflora!

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

Please tell me somebody else can remember or I’ll think Im going nuts 🥴😂

Reactions: 17
I am really behind and need to catch up so please forgive me if this has been said before. I believe all the videos from today are pre-recorded and she is defo in hospital having Jamie Jnr. The last video showing her bump has me convinced. It's like she was trying to show everyone she is still "heavily pregnant" 🙄

Well done 🙌🏽

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

I remember this. It was when she blathered on about how they has asked her to create a new fragrance for them, when in fact they just sent some ready made and she sniffed them and never mentioned it again. They probably didn't agree to pay enough so she pulled out of the deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I checked her instagram stats with hype auditor and it seems her bot level is low, which was confirmed a while back by a member here who asked to do business with her, only to discover Mrs Hinch charged the same amount as their budget for several influencers! So they didn't do business with her, but they did say they checked her stats using some hi tech thing and her bot count was low. They kinda got abuse for it tho so please don't shoot the messenger 🙈 I believe Gleam also check influencers for fakeness before agreeing to sign them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He did with some stupid ‘you do you’ kind of reply. I’ll send it over in a sec. But they’re still online now so get messaging their account and tell them how unhappy you all are with their unofficial endorsement of Sophie, destroyer of planets 🌓
Just messaged, let's wait & see. I'll try to upload if I get a response but I'm new here and not very tech savvy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done 🙌🏽

Yeah I totally remember this as well. Oft no screenshot though as didn’t find this site until much later. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember this. It was when she blathered on about how they has asked her to create a new fragrance for them, when in fact they just sent some ready made and she sniffed them and never mentioned it again. They probably didn't agree to pay enough so she pulled out of the deal.
Oh thankyou 😍 I was starting to think I’d made it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is an absolute snake. Can’t stand her

Astonish has surprised me. Rude bleeping sod 😤😤

Reactions: 18
big reveal my big fat gypsie moses basket has gone viral eugh that is most horrendous thing I've ever seen..true what they say money cant buy class👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
I am really behind and need to catch up so please forgive me if this has been said before. I believe all the videos from today are pre-recorded and she is defo in hospital having Jamie Jnr. The last video showing her bump has me convinced. It's like she was trying to show everyone she is still "heavily pregnant" 🙄
I agree, did she really do all that cleaning today too, every room hinched, erm I don't think so

Reactions: 9
Their reply
I’m not sure alienating all their customers is his best idea! Yes at the minute they’ve got the vegan/cruelty free USP, but more and more brands are moving in that direction.
And putting all his eggs in Mrs Hinch’s basket seems daft anyway. She’s fickle. Yeh she’s using Astonish now, but just wait till another company offers her a big fat cheque to use their products. It’ll be bye bye Nick.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.