Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Moses basket is hideous, the wheels make it look so cheap and tacky. I can’t believe the actual price of it too! 😳😳😳 she is def getting a c section and booked in for it. Il be so annoyed if she has her baby before me!! Or even worse on the same day 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well done 🙌🏽

That wasnt what I was on about but thats proof she’s been gifted zoflora!

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

Please tell me somebody else can remember or I’ll think Im going nuts 🥴😂
Yes, I remember...she had to open each envelope that had a clue...and didn't she hint that she was having a zoflora fragrance created especially for her based on this box of four???

Reactions: 10
It's been stated before that she used to smoke pre pregnancy, so with 2 smokers in the house they probably just carried on inside. Jamie seems the type to not want to change if she had given up.
Makes sense why she feels the need to spray chemicals everywhere because even secondhand smoke can be brought back into your home.

Reactions: 2
I saw a girl comment on the latest thread tagging her boyfriend and saying she felt like a bad mum as she'd bought a cheap moses basket and look at what Mrs hinch has..... It's since been deleted !

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Hinchers are a vile bunch anyone has an opinion and they all leave nasty comments! I would be disgusted to allow this too happen I wish she would do something about it rather than delete anyone with a difference of opinion. One girl said she couldn’t afford it and gets called a bully!!!!!

• Heart
That Moses basket is hideous, the wheels make it look so cheap and tacky. I can’t believe the actual price of it too! 😳😳😳 she is def getting a c section and booked in for it. Il be so annoyed if she has her baby before me!! Or even worse on the same day 😮
I agree it looks cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 6
Someone has also commented you can tuck a drier sheet into the covers. I can’t tell if they’re joking or not😑😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Same!! 😩 I work her out to only be 36 weeks though surely she’s not having a section yet? I know she’s got problems in her pregnancy but doesn’t seem anything that would make her need a section so early 🤔

Reactions: 5
Add me to the can not keep up list. Apologies if already shared, but some interesting posts on this one. Lots of Hinchers in denial, but a few who are starting to see the mask slip. Editing to add: might be a good thread to comment our views on, the original poster is keeping all opinions as long as there is no hate. Might help others to see the light.
View attachment 22218View attachment 22219View attachment 22220
I’m going to get pregnant so I can commit fraudulent crimes but it’s ok guysssss I’ll have a little thing in my tummy with a back and everyFING

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wrote an email to gleam today, today I received a dm from one of the hinch minion telling me horrible things and bringing up my children into it which I do not condone. I pleaded to encourage Mrs Hinch on how to educate her army to be kind and allow everyone to have their opinion( on their own ig page) without name calling, targeting innocent children which are not involved at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why has the Moses basket got wheels? In fact I’m refusing to call that monstrosity a Moses basket. Can we please refer to it as a CHAV CHARIOT 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hinchers are a vile bunch anyone has an opinion and they all leave nasty comments! I would be disgusted to allow this too happen I wish she would do something about it rather than delete anyone with a difference of opinion. One girl said she couldn’t afford it and gets called a bully!!!!!
Yeah I've seen a few leave comments about the price and have had their head bitten off by the army. One even said something about the army 'coming for her' ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Awww, my parents and myself have rescue dogs from Romania, some are from the horrific shelters and some are from the streets, my parents had 8 they are down to 6 and they have fostered as well as look after their own dogs, their dogs have legs missing and scars and are old as no one wants the broken ones but they are the ones my parents love, they’ve also got ex bait dogs and dogs that have been abused too, I have a Tibetan spaniel cross from Romania who was in a cage for months he’s adorable, looks like a teddy bear and I have another from Romania she’s a chihuahua cross who’s the most pig ugly dog but she’s cute in a way too she’s got the chihuahua ears, eyes and head and a bigger body and long legs 😂 she was found on the dusty street laying on a flip flop after they butchered her when they spayed her she was only 6 months, she now has a shoe obsession 😂

My parents are treasurers of the local Romanian charity where we got all our mutts from, we regularly donate money/food/supplies and do events to raise money and no one gets paid from it

Sorry for long post it’s not hinch related but I just love dogs okay 😂
This is amazing! Kudos to you and your parents, you clearly have big hearts! ❤🐶

Reactions: 4
I wrote an email to gleam today, today I received a dm from one of the hinch minion telling me horrible things and bringing up my children into it which I do not condone. I pleaded to encourage Mrs Hinch on how to educate her army to be kind and allow everyone to have their opinion( on their own ig page) without name calling, targeting innocent children which are not involved at all.
her army all need to duck off! they are all brainwashed and think this witch is their queen

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.