Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she only got 1 bedding set that's all we ever see her wash and dry the same set over and over again
She has a couple of sets of the same bedding, she has shown this on her stories. Think she likes to keep things the same. X

Reactions: 13
As a smoker and a nail bitter I can 100% say he’s hitting his nails, and he blew the bitten bit out over the side of couch 🤢
I don’t think he is smoking. Also I really don’t think she would have panned the camera over to him if he had been. She is a shrewd businesswoman and would know this could damage her brand and potentially damage future partnerships. Also no way would she allow that if she has had to give up smoking (which may explain why they like to have lots of sweeties at night 🤷‍♀️).

Reactions: 14
Bit random but just got back from my last ever uni exam, I’ve been off tattle for 12 hours and I’ve got 20 pages to read and then a new thread has started, you guys are machines and I love it 😂😂 now I’m all done with uni, I’m plonking my bum down and catching up with MH gossip, not the stereotypical way to celebrate 😂😂🤙🏼🤙🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think he is smoking. Also I really don’t think she would have panned the camera over to him if he had been. She is a shrewd businesswoman and would know this could damage her brand and potentially damage future partnerships. Also no way would she allow that if she has had to give up smoking (which may explain why they like to have lots of sweeties at night [emoji2368]).
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at her yesterday morning when she put up the thing about possible future laws on trolling and stating “it’s making people ill!!!!”. What’s making people ill honey is your total disgrgard for how powerful chemicals can be and your persistent encouragement of your dangerous practices and your insincere obfuscation that cleaning with a bajillion chemicals can cure mental health problems. Now, two wrongs don’t make a right, and don’t get me wrong- if she is being trolled and sent abuse that is totally not on and not okay. But I get the impression that MH lumps genuine criticism of her practices in with the abuse and classifies any and all critique as trolling.

She sits in front of her tv every night. She watches Love Island and I’m sure has an opinion on the people in it and their behaviour. She sees nothing wrong with this but seems to want to censor everyone else from having a not-so-flattering opinion of her. Life doesn’t work that way I’m afraid. Again, abuse isn’t okay and I’m not on board with that- but when you go public you can’t stop people from having a public opinion of you if it’s one you don’t like. It’s just part and parcel of it all.
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 6
Really can’t keep pace with these threads!!! This may have been mentioned already, if so apologies, but on her stories yesterday she showed her bathroom shelf with Ikea plant and strategically placed Liz Earle products. It wasn’t labelled ad or anything. Does anyone know if she has used these products before or is it an up coming ad? Really annoyed as I just spent a small fortune on the brand (I’ve used it for ages and love it) well pissed off if Grinch is being paid to promote it ☹
18655F40-DA03-47A3-BF10-BE779F8E4027.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE ABOUT THE ASA THREE COMMENT BULLSHIT.

ASA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY MANY MORE COMPLAINTS THAN THREE AGAINST MRS HINCH.
THEY ARE ONLY INVESTIGATING THE THREE MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THE ADVERTISED ITEMS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PART OF THE
PROCTOR AND GAMBLE PARTNERSHIP SHE WAS BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE AND THEREFORE HAD TO STSTE THIS FACT AND SHE WAS NOT. IT IS ANY FLASH ITEM AND ANY FEBREZE ITEM.

That’s all that’s going on Tattle. But I hope that covers enough to start correcting people accords the board. They have acknowledged there are WAY more complaints.

OH AND GLEAM AND SOPHIE CLAIM ZOFLORA IS NOT AND ADVERT AS SHE SUPPOSEDLY BUYS THIS HERSELF. 🙄🙄🙄

Ps. This comes directly from them.
But if she has worked with Zoflora in the last 12 months any future content has to be addressed as an advert as she has an ongoing relationship with that brand. Regardless if she’s purchased it out of her own money. But Gleam wouldn’t mention this and neither would Sophie!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bit random but just got back from my last ever uni exam, I’ve been off tattle for 12 hours and I’ve got 20 pages to read and then a new thread has started, you guys are machines and I love it 😂😂 now I’m all done with uni, I’m plonking my bum down and catching up with MH gossip, not the stereotypical way to celebrate 😂😂🤙🏼🤙🏼
Well done👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really can’t keep pace with these threads!!! This may have been mentioned already, if so apologies, but on her stories yesterday she showed her bathroom shelf with Ikea plant and strategically placed Liz Earle products. It wasn’t labelled ad or anything. Does anyone know if she has used these products before or is it an up coming ad? Really annoyed as I just spent a small fortune on the brand (I’ve used it for ages and love it) well pissed off if Grinch is being paid to promote it ☹
View attachment 22193
If she does get any sort of paid partnership with LE, we should bombard them with complaints. She is NOT an adequate person to represent this brand and goes against everything they stand for.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“For those asking” sorry what? Do they not know where to buy a book from?!
If I knew how to do the uploading of pictures on here then I would have. But last night I was doing my online grocery shop and I typed in “penguin” for the biscuits that my husband inhales when drinking cups of tea and I swear her book popped up in the list 😂 I know this maybe because it’s published by Penguin but it even pops up when you’re looking for a sodding pack of biscuits! I don’t need a swipe up Soph

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
May I suggest that you read the current page, then go and look at the oldest one you've missed. When you finished an old page come back to the current one. I know that it's really convoluted but I find squeezing the threads from both ends works well for me.

How much more have you got to do at uni?

Reactions: 6
Apologies to old members or members who have seen this, but posting again while we still have lots of new people joining who have seen the light

Hi to all you new members!! 👋🏻

Its lovely to have you here, but a little sad that it's because you've been affected one way or another by Mrs Hinch.
I'm sure you've realised that we're not the bullies and trolls that some accounts like to say we are.😊

Anyway, we are all here for the same reason, don't feel embarrassed or foolish while telling your story. Be proud that you've seen the light!🌟

I have a suggestion for you.
If anyone would like to drop me a DM of their story after telling it on the thread, please feel free.
I am planning on compiling various examples to send to the media so they can see how her flouting the ASA rules and pressure selling has affected people .

ALL NAMES WILL BE CROPPED OUT! COMPLETE ANONYMITY IS PROMISED AND TATTLE WILL NOT BE MENTIONED

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.