Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at the time at those soaps! Bayliss & Harding must low key dislike her lol! They have the cutest / kawaii range, yet they gifted her their basic unremarkable range. Even the less in your face cute and classier ones are amazing and she didn't even get those! 😂

If Bayliss & Harding can sell a hand soap to anyone, it's me!

I had my eye on their cute range after seeing it on a random Instagram. Here at least, they're only available in 1 shop, not the usual supermarkets etc So I waited until it was on offer for £1 a bottle & got them all as they'll last me years, but I have them if they discontinue them & for a price I'm willing to pay. I got so much soap for £1. I will also refill them after they are empty.

It was a missed opportunity with the Hinch, she barely acknowledged them, and didn't bother to smell them or try them etc

I just know her fan girls would've loved the cute range & sold them out. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm obsessed! 🥰

I'll try to take a pic but it's overcast and rainy today and so dark
These are mine:

View attachment 22226

(I added a lil signature so ppl can see it's actually my pic, also bcos they are kawaii af LOL)

I feel like they done her dirty with those ugly hand pump soaps lol
Those are sooooo cute 😍

Reactions: 6
So her ‘press discount’...

I’ve had one of them before & I only had to pay postage and the item itself was completely free. Granted wasn’t a £700 item, but was still over £100 worth of goods.

I still labelled that as an AD though because essentially it was each time I posted about it (bit similar to saying something was #gifted but you’re not supposed to use #gifted anymore) her lack of AD on this post has confused me🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Has anybody noticed she’s stopped using the dog monitor now ?? Straight after she posted her swipe up she’s not used it since ..

Reactions: 21
Now then now then she’s saying she went to lalabababoomtacky R Us with a friend and they had so much fun, pushing prams rocking cribs how they laughed and laughed. Why didn’t she story that ?! All we get is her licking dust off her smeg #gifted kettle and putting the same bedding on her bed every day like Groundhog Day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done 🙌🏽

That wasnt what I was on about but thats proof she’s been gifted zoflora!

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

Please tell me somebody else can remember or I’ll think Im going nuts 🥴😂
I remember this too!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.